GHOSTS!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-08-2016, 06:44 PM
RE: GHOSTS!
(04-08-2016 04:26 PM)The Dark One Wrote:  But wouldn't it be cool if they did?? You could buy houses and castles super cheap just because they had a ghost or two in them...Big Grin
You can. I've got a friend in New Hampshire who got a deal on an older home because it was haunted by a monkey's ghost.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2016, 11:09 AM
Quote:I go a step beyond and convince the owners their houses and castles are haunted

Hehehe...a "Step Beyond"...punny, very punny.
05-08-2016, 11:14 AM
Quote:haunted by a monkey's ghost.

I don't want to meet the people who believe their home is haunted by a monkey's ghost. I really, really don't.
[+] 1 user Likes The Dark One's post
05-08-2016, 02:35 PM
(04-08-2016 04:26 PM)The Dark One Wrote:  
Quote:I ain't afraid of no ghost.

Because they don't exist.

But wouldn't it be cool if they did?? You could buy houses and castles super cheap just because they had a ghost or two in them...Big Grin

Not particuarly.

I imagine it would become tiresome and annoying having a floating see through fucker in your house after a while.
08-08-2016, 09:11 AM
(05-08-2016 02:35 PM)Lucipurr Wrote:  
(04-08-2016 04:26 PM)The Dark One Wrote:  But wouldn't it be cool if they did?? You could buy houses and castles super cheap just because they had a ghost or two in them...Big Grin

Not particuarly.

I imagine it would become tiresome and annoying having a floating see through fucker in your house after a while.

I think it all depends on whether said ghosts are trainable. I can think of some hilarious uses, if they are...
08-08-2016, 09:29 AM
(05-08-2016 11:14 AM)The Dark One Wrote:  

I don't want to meet the people who believe their home is haunted by a monkey's ghost. I really, really don't.

you'd have to invest in a ghost proof banana container. or watch your step so you dont slip on a peel. also, i wonder if ghost monkeys fling ghost feces?
08-08-2016, 09:31 AM
(05-08-2016 11:14 AM)The Dark One Wrote:  

It just means that they spanked the monkey too hard.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
08-08-2016, 12:12 PM
(08-08-2016 09:11 AM)The Dark One Wrote:  
(05-08-2016 02:35 PM)Lucipurr Wrote:  Not particuarly.

I think it all depends on whether said ghosts are trainable. I can think of some hilarious uses, if they are...

Perhaps, perhaps..
10-08-2016, 06:06 PM
Quote:I think it all depends on whether said ghosts are trainable. I can think of some hilarious uses, if they are...

Perhaps, perhaps..

Just picture it...you have a ghost friend, named...oh, let's go with "Enrique".
Enrique is always willing to listen if you have a problem, to get revenge for you if you are wronged, to pull practical jokes for you so you remain "The King" (or "The Queen", as appropriate) If you find a ghost that is a former maytag repairman or mechanic or plumber, then you REALLY have it made. He could sneak into places to give you a head's up- say before a big job interview. He could mess with the neighbor's parrot so it shouts obscenities like a Tourette's patient off his meds!
And if you lose the TV remote...no worries!

I just don't see a downside.