GMO's and genetic manipulation has produced horrific results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2015, 07:31 AM
GMO's and genetic manipulation has produced horrific results
Unfortunately athiests usually worship man and his so called advancements, whether they destroy or attempt to help mankind.

For in this thread lets discuss in science and the humanities, GMO's and all the new patented plants that the bog corporations have developed through gene manipulation to steal from small farmers, and steal from poor families...all for the sake of making capital for their non caring share holders, for money is their god.

This is the fields that university indocrinated geneticists mainly flock to, as these rather vile heartless corporations of man and money hire these hired guns to exploit farmers, make them pay for new varieties, destroy their fields, destroy our bodies with their cancer producing new plants, and destroy our pocketbooks so as impoverish hard workers.

So do proceed to either agree with GMO's and genetic manipulation as an exploitive tool against the poor to help rid excess populations and genocide of the poor or think and have the courage to be against the mis-use of science because these corporations have no morals, and only look at their bottom line.

I for one am against them, please state whether you are pro GMO or not in your responses......

Be objective not subjective, show that atheists can have a heart and can be moral.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-08-2015, 07:47 AM
RE: GMO's and genetic manipulation has produced horrific results
As a real life example, the new rice crops in the third world, failed miserably because they needed pesticides to stop invading insects. They didn;t have sufficient stalk height to keep their rice kernels above flood waters in the fields, and they were not able to be planted more than one time per year, and they were very expensive to buy, and farmers unfirtunately were intimidated into throwing away their original seed of their past rice crops. Devastating and horrific as the poor farmers lost everything in some cases and made their hard lives even harder.

Real life sucks when man steals from others, and it is sanctioned by governments that also want money and more and more power
21-08-2015, 07:55 AM
I love the enthusiasm, but how about you make a thread, or even two, and stick to those, not spam the boards with a dozen threads in the hopes you can shit all over our board as much as possible before you get banned for spamming..

Pick one idea, and state your case. I have challenged you already to a debate, and await your response.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid837230

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
21-08-2015, 08:00 AM
(21-08-2015 07:55 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  I love the enthusiasm, but how about you make a thread, or even two, and stick to those, not spam the boards with a dozen threads in the hopes you can shit all over our board as much as possible before you get banned for spamming..

Pick one idea, and state your case. I have challenged you already to a debate, and await your response.

GMO debate is not spamming, its a way of seeing that man's manipulation of the gene pool isn;t as idealistic and beneficial as most or all athiests want to believe. I say thinking athiests will have to agree objectively with me on this issue, but non thinking athiests will just try to continue to subjectively put down me and my thread HERE.

Thanks for confirming the latter not the former. But you can change your mind, if you THINK about it.
21-08-2015, 08:03 AM
(21-08-2015 08:00 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(21-08-2015 07:55 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  I love the enthusiasm, but how about you make a thread, or even two, and stick to those, not spam the boards with a dozen threads in the hopes you can shit all over our board as much as possible before you get banned for spamming..

GMO debate is not spamming, its a way of seeing that man's manipulation of the gene pool isn;t as idealistic and beneficial as most or all athiests want to believe. I say thinking athiests will have to agree objectively with me on this issue, but non thinking athiests will just try to continue to subjectively put down me and my thread HERE.

Thanks for confirming the latter not the former. But you can change your mind, if you THINK about it.

You are wading into the deep end of the pool child if you think you are going to challenge me intellectually on any area of theology. My point was running into our forum and creating a plethora (look it up) of threads is spammy in nature. Stake your assertion/s and validate them. One or two would be great, rather than screaming for attention by creating a copious (look it up) number of threads.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
21-08-2015, 08:44 AM
(21-08-2015 08:03 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  You are wading into the deep end of the pool child if you think you are going to challenge me anyone intellectually on any area of theology anything.

Fixed that for you.
Wink

... this is my signature!
[+] 6 users Like cjlr's post
21-08-2015, 08:56 AM
Oh goody, another vapid topic from this troll
[Image: tumblr_mq0cx4IZXS1rjfylfo1_500.gif]

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 2 users Like cactus's post
21-08-2015, 09:09 AM
(21-08-2015 08:03 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(21-08-2015 08:00 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  GMO debate is not spamming, its a way of seeing that man's manipulation of the gene pool isn;t as idealistic and beneficial as most or all athiests want to believe. I say thinking athiests will have to agree objectively with me on this issue, but non thinking athiests will just try to continue to subjectively put down me and my thread HERE.

You are wading into the deep end of the pool child if you think you are going to challenge me intellectually on any area of theology. My point was running into our forum and creating a plethora (look it up) of threads is spammy in nature. Stake your assertion/s and validate them. One or two would be great, rather than screaming for attention by creating a copious (look it up) number of threads.

Actually calling me a child shows your inadeguies rather than mine. And saying my mere five threads is copious seems to show more than just your overestimation and magnification and must boarder on fear and or paranoia of certain topics. This topic of GMO's was eluded to by Rocket Man and not me. He must have opinions on this as he works with genetics, so lets ee if atheists have ever thought about the horrific results of human genetic manipulation. Lets see if athiests can think and have the courage to stand up if they are against these atrocities of man and atrocities of these rich corporations.

Thats the question, and you refuse to respond according to your opinion or your moral stance.
21-08-2015, 09:20 AM
At work.

As I have posted to Pop'sthebuilder before.

Go to bed DavidJayJordan...... you're under the influence.... possibly alcohol, hopefully the good stuff.
21-08-2015, 09:24 AM
(21-08-2015 07:31 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Unfortunately athiests usually worship man and his so called advancements, whether they destroy or attempt to help mankind.

For in this thread lets discuss in science and the humanities, GMO's and all the new patented plants that the bog corporations have developed through gene manipulation to steal from small farmers, and steal from poor families...all for the sake of making capital for their non caring share holders, for money is their god.

This is the fields that university indocrinated geneticists mainly flock to, as these rather vile heartless corporations of man and money hire these hired guns to exploit farmers, make them pay for new varieties, destroy their fields, destroy our bodies with their cancer producing new plants, and destroy our pocketbooks so as impoverish hard workers.

So do proceed to either agree with GMO's and genetic manipulation as an exploitive tool against the poor to help rid excess populations and genocide of the poor or think and have the courage to be against the mis-use of science because these corporations have no morals, and only look at their bottom line.

I for one am against them, please state whether you are pro GMO or not in your responses......

Be objective not subjective, show that atheists can have a heart and can be moral.

Be sure the nurse knows where you are, you idiot troll. Almost time for pills.

Be sure and let us know when you have a Nobel prize, and have saved a billion lives.

Your fucking Jebus never seemed to give a damn, when babies starved. How many people have you and your idiot cult fed ? Oh. None ?

Too bad for you, you're completely full of shit, and it's very easy to show.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Borlaug
http://discover.umn.edu/news/food-agricu...ding-world

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.