GMO's and genetic manipulation has produced horrific results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2015, 09:55 AM
RE: GMO's and genetic manipulation has produced horrific results
(22-08-2015 09:08 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Are you eating GMO's Rocket ? If you have a wife and kids are you feeding them GMO's morning, noon and night ?

Do you wish the labels stated whether or not, they were GMO ?

The proof is in the pudding ....... do you trust the corporations enough to eat their GMO's ? Answer honestly now ...

Every food you eat is a result of genetic modification. Every single one.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2015, 09:55 AM
Rocket would you want a needle stuck in your financees arm, that intentionaly prevented her from having children. Would you not be angry with the needle pushers for such a crime ?
Find all posts by this user
22-08-2015, 09:56 AM
(22-08-2015 09:43 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 09:20 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Oh, for fuck's sake, with the conspiracy theories.

Kenya has a population of 46 million people. 70,000 sterilized people would be... wait for it: 0.0017% of the population. Not the best mechanism for "eliminat[ing] half the world's population", eh?

For a guy who claims to be so in love with math, you don't seem very good at it.

In the West, one womans deceptive forced sterilization would cause an uproar, and you say.... what does 70,000 sterilizations of Kenyan girls matter ?

I think your not so loving heart is coming out Rocket , or your disregard for the poor is coming out. Its racist to think that these Kenyan girls are worth less than white Western girls. Their individual importance is just as IMPORTANT.

As a long time missionary on the field, and as a husband of a brown 3rd world wife, (who is absolutely beautiful in mind, body and spirit) I would DIFFER with you, in your negating the crime done to these Kenyan women.

Do edit your remarks or change your opinion ?

Black lives MATTER

and

Kenyan girls lives MATTER

You need help. Your paranoia is running your life. Get help.

22-08-2015, 09:57 AM
(22-08-2015 09:55 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Rocket would you want a needle stuck in your financees arm, that intentionaly prevented her from having children. Would you not be angry with the needle pushers for such a crime ?

That doesn't happen. There is no vaccine that does that. Read a science book.

22-08-2015, 09:59 AM
(22-08-2015 09:55 AM)Chas Wrote:  Every food you eat is a result of genetic modification. Every single one.

Davidjayjordan survives solely on squirrels captured while rummaging through his dustbins, termites, and the occasional house cat.

They still count, of course. I just thought it was worth noting.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 2 users Like Unbeliever's post
22-08-2015, 10:15 AM (This post was last modified: 22-08-2015 10:20 AM by RocketSurgeon76.)
(22-08-2015 09:43 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 09:20 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Oh, for fuck's sake, with the conspiracy theories.

Kenya has a population of 46 million people. 70,000 sterilized people would be... wait for it: 0.0017% of the population. Not the best mechanism for "eliminat[ing] half the world's population", eh?

For a guy who claims to be so in love with math, you don't seem very good at it.

In the West, one womans deceptive forced sterilization would cause an uproar, and you say.... what does 70,000 sterilizations of Kenyan girls matter ?

I think your not so loving heart is coming out Rocket , or your disregard for the poor is coming out. Its racist to think that these Kenyan girls are worth less than white Western girls. Their individual importance is just as IMPORTANT.

As a long time missionary on the field, and as a husband of a brown 3rd world wife, (who is absolutely beautiful in mind, body and spirit) I would DIFFER with you, in your negating the crime done to these Kenyan women.

Black lives MATTER

and

I am not "in an uproar" because I don't think it really happened, and that's an anti-vaccination scare site. What REALLY DOES kill people in Africa is a lack of sufficient vaccinations, and I think the Bill Gates Foundation are fucking heroes for the work they've done in combatting AIDS and other diseases in the poorest regions of the world.

FUCK YOU for trying to imply that I am hard-hearted or racist.

I was pointing out that YOUR allegation, that they sterilized 70,000 women for the purpose of controlling population didn't make sense in light of the fact that that was only 0.0017% of the population of Kenya.

If they wanted to control the population, it would be better to vaccinate nobody, and let diseases ravage the continent. The people pushing "be afraid of vaccines" pseudoscience are the racists, they are they ones killing "brown" people.

So let me say it again: FUCK YOU.

(Edited to include original context.)

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
22-08-2015, 10:46 AM
Missed some...

[Image: pooperscooper.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
22-08-2015, 10:49 AM
(22-08-2015 09:56 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 09:43 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  In the West, one womans deceptive forced sterilization would cause an uproar, and you say.... what does 70,000 sterilizations of Kenyan girls matter ?

Black lives MATTER

and

You need help. Your paranoia is running your life. Get help.

Yes Chas, you need help, when you just dont care about others, and flippantly and foolishly consider caring about others as paranoia. Yes, you need help, but will never get the love that will stop your uncaring atitude until you personnally realize the importance of every individual person.

Until you have and know the principle, of
DO UNTO OTHERS WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO UNTO YOU..

you will need help..... this goes for Rocket as well, what he doesn;t want done to his financee should be the same principle as what he doesn;t want done to the innocent and defenseless girls of Kenya.

FULL STOP, or Selah
22-08-2015, 10:53 AM
Controlling the population through forced vaccine sterilization is not science and not beneficiasl but dacronian and elitism to the max. Forcing so called reduction of the worlds population through introduced diseases, and more wars, and sterilization is hardly something to be honoured because it comes from the ruling class.

At least we know your heros, Rocket..... and their method of control... genocide. So Rocket, could you answer my question about your financee, do you want her to be forced into a sterilization vaccine ?

Is there any thinking atheists that are aginst GMO's, or are they afraid to voice their opinion, against so called beneficial science forced on them by those above them.
22-08-2015, 10:57 AM
O.o

Someone has gone off the deep end.

So you're an anti-vaxxer and anti-GMOer.

I voluntarily get vaccinated. Just got my tetanus booster. I've voluntarily re-taken the MMR because my medical records got lost and the university required it. And guess what happened. NOTHING. I wasn't sterilized, I didn't magically get autism, and I didn't lose my ability to do math or science (which would be devastating to an engineering major).

I also regularly eat GMOs. I don't see any problem with them. I don't have cancer or diabetes. I haven't been sterilized by that either.

No one is trying to commit genocide of lower classes by passing out vaccines or by promoting GMOs. I find the anti-vax movement to be dangerous and borderline immoral. Those people have single-handedly brought back polio and measles to parts of the world where those diseases had almost disappeared. No one is being intentionally sterilized by vaccinations.

You are a nutter or a POE.