GMO's and genetic manipulation has produced horrific results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2015, 05:01 PM
RE: GMO's and genetic manipulation has produced horrific results
(22-08-2015 01:48 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 12:15 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  This fool is a hypocrite. he believes in science and in every way would use it to his last breath if he were sick, needed heart surgery, was having a stroke, and a neuro-intervention would save him. He would call 911 in a heartbeat, and not just pray to his impotent Jebus.

Before SCIENCE starting working on the problem, 2.5 MILLION people had Guinea Worm Disease. Innocent people. Innocent children. (Supposedly these theist fools say this is somehow the result of sin, and the *will of god", as is Ebola and Malaria. Yet these SAME Christians thwart the will of this same god, and do every thing they can (as missionaries) to work against the god's *divine will*. Now, after years of work (Jimmy Carter's foundation) last year, there were 125 cases of Guinea Worm. Jebus lifted NOT A FINGER to stop it. Humans did.

Yeah, This dishonest asshole. He believes in science. He would use DNA to get out of prison. The same DNA that proves Evolution is true.

People, people get off your knees and stop worshipping Science as if it is 'god'

Its just the laws of the Universe that the good Lord and Great Architect created in the BEGINNING.

Buty as a proponent of free choice as was HIS CHOICE in giving us, I must fight for the right for you to choose whatever god you desire. When you screw up worshipping science as if it was a god and as if corporation medical hospitals only consider you and not your pocket book...... dont blame me or the Lord.

YOU worship science. It's why you posted your thread concerning math and design. YOU know science is what humans value today, so YOU play (however ignorantly) in the playground of science.

You are the very definition of hypocrisy.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2015, 05:13 PM

Spell check motherfucker! Spell check.

FFS, even though you are talking shit, at least make an attempt with the language.
[/quote]

You write 'motherfucker' and yet say I should watch my language.

You truly are in bad shape... yet nothing seems to stop your wrath and language from your heart.
22-08-2015, 05:16 PM
(22-08-2015 04:52 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 04:51 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Athiests always seem to think they could creat better than the Creator, as that elevates their low self esteem. This even though they can create nothing. Maybe recreate if they dont feed their children GMO's and maybe have it possible if a sterilizing needle doesn;t get them (but someone else).

But this arrogancy doesn't just stop with words as they do want to creat a better mankind through genetic manipulation, extinction of the weak, sterilization of the wrong kind, selective in breeding of the best qualities or best race, (even though their predessor efforts failed as he lost WW2), eugenics, population reduction (war and disease), dictating personality through finding personality genes, transposing animal genes into the human genone.

They think they can do a better job and make a better Sun, and a better envirorment, and yet all their efforts are for naught as they always mess up what was created originally. How very sad.

FFS, even though you are talking shit, at least make an attempt with the language.

Never been called a motherfucker before.... but dont worry athiests, I dont blame you all for what just one of you writes. Each is responsible for their own writings and own wrath. Love defeats wrath and hate.
22-08-2015, 05:16 PM
(22-08-2015 05:13 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 04:52 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

You truly are in bad shape... yet nothing seems to stop your wrath and language from your heart.
[/quote]

You understood what I said. We have to play 'what did he mean to say' since you can't spell anything.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
22-08-2015, 05:24 PM
(22-08-2015 04:51 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Athiests Atheists always seem to think they could creat create better than the Creator, as that elevates their low self esteem.

Citation required. Or is this just your ignorant opinion?

Quote:This even though they can create nothing. Maybe recreate if they dont feed their children GMO's and maybe have it possible if a sterilizing needle doesn;t get them (but someone else).

You don't actually read or listen to anything factual, do you. Consider

Quote:But this arrogancy arrogance doesn't just stop with words as they do want to creat create a better mankind through genetic manipulation,

Citation required because that has absolutely nothing to do with GMOs.

Quote:extinction of the weak, sterilization of the wrong kind, selective in breeding of the best qualities or best race,

Quote:(even though their predessor efforts failed as he lost WW2), eugenics, population reduction (war and disease), dictating personality through finding personality genes, transposing animal genes into the human genone genome.

Quote:They think they can do a better job and make a better Sun,

Citation required. Who is trying to make a better Sun?

Quote:and a better envirorment environment, and yet all their efforts are for naught as they always mess up what was created originally. How very sad.

Citation required. What efforts?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
22-08-2015, 05:57 PM
Hopefully this hasn't been posted yet. Potholer54 is usually a good debunker of woo...

[+] 2 users Like ghostexorcist's post
22-08-2015, 06:59 PM
(22-08-2015 05:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 05:13 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Spell check motherfucker! Spell check.

You understood what I said. We have to play 'what did he mean to say' since you can't spell anything.
[/quote]

Still no apology Anjele, for calling me a 'motherfucker'

You must be very hurt inside...... to descend to such a low level.
22-08-2015, 07:00 PM
(22-08-2015 06:59 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 05:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You write 'motherfucker' and yet say I should watch my language.

Still no apology Anjele, for calling me a 'motherfucker'

You must be very hurt inside...... to descend to such a low level.
[/quote]

Oh, goody. A holier-than-thou amateur psychologist. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
22-08-2015, 07:01 PM
I think it is obvious, thinking athiests generally agree that GMOs are good for them, as none seem to think differently.

This topic is close to closing as the consensus seems to have been reached as posters are now into mayhem... maybe due to their eating GMO's.
22-08-2015, 07:04 PM
Why do they all stop responding and start acting all butt-hurt about being called names and/or swearing?

Revenant or Thump called it, the other day, about their predictable playbook.

Someone should compile a "Step 1: Creationists, masquerading as ID/IC proponents, will make a straw-man claim about what evolution/atheists/science actually says..." guide.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson