GOD DAMN DEER!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-07-2013, 09:22 PM
RE: GOD DAMN DEER!
cts, thanks for the advice, BUUTTT, A.) It ain't deer season and B.) I don't have a license. There is probably something I could legally do killing wise, but I can't easily find the literature for it. Whatever.

@Stark, likewise. I piss outside more than I do inside....at night. During the day time my wienie would be pretty visible as my uncle's business is probably about 75 yards away from the end of my garden. Plus it is a family plot, so there may or may not be other aunts/uncles tending to their garden as well. Whatever the case, the deer don't seem to mind me, my piss, or my warning shots.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2013, 09:26 PM
Well, up here in Canada, it doesn't have to be deer season to shoot a nuisance animal on your property. I'd look into the laws up in them thar hills.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
25-07-2013, 09:36 PM
GOD DAMN DEER!
(25-07-2013 09:22 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  During the day time my wienie would be pretty visible as my uncle's business is probably about 75 yards away from the end of my garden. Plus it is a family plot, so there may or may not be other aunts/uncles tending to their garden as well. Whatever the case, the deer don't seem to mind me, my piss, or my warning shots.

I doubt it's as visible as you would hope.

Speaking of which...don't be a dick and wound a fucking animal. Get a dog.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
25-07-2013, 09:38 PM
Any parks around your area? Forest rangers? Local games commission? Would they have a clue? Or someone they could link you to?

Btw, you said butt. I'll take that as a good sign. Nighters.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
25-07-2013, 09:44 PM
(25-07-2013 09:36 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(25-07-2013 09:22 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  During the day time my wienie would be pretty visible as my uncle's business is probably about 75 yards away from the end of my garden. Plus it is a family plot, so there may or may not be other aunts/uncles tending to their garden as well. Whatever the case, the deer don't seem to mind me, my piss, or my warning shots.

I doubt it's as visible as you would hope.

I ain't that pretty, I ain't rich, and I got a good lookin' wife. You do the math. Wink

25-07-2013, 09:52 PM
GOD DAMN DEER!
(25-07-2013 09:44 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(25-07-2013 09:36 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I doubt it's as visible as you would hope.

I ain't that pretty, I ain't rich, and I got a good lookin' wife. You do the math. Wink

She's legally blind?
She's actually a lesbian so she can't tell the difference?
She got with you on a dare or lost a bet?

I could go on...

Just kidding.

No I'm not.

Well, I am just kidding about just kidding.

Or am I?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
25-07-2013, 11:34 PM
can't you just, make a fence or something?

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
26-07-2013, 12:05 AM
(25-07-2013 11:34 PM)nach_in Wrote:  can't you just, make a fence or something?

Uhhh....no.

It would cost thousands of dollars. It is a pretty large garden, and deer have no problem jumping a standard sized fence. A 10 ft fence may suffice, but I don't the the cash for that kind of project.

26-07-2013, 12:19 AM
(26-07-2013 12:05 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(25-07-2013 11:34 PM)nach_in Wrote:  can't you just, make a fence or something?

Uhhh....no.

It would cost thousands of dollars. It is a pretty large garden, and deer have no problem jumping a standard sized fence. A 10 ft fence may suffice, but I don't the the cash for that kind of project.

I have no clue about deer, sound like hell spawn critters with cute faces... kill it, and dance a happy dance while you eat it's burned corpse Evil_monster

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 2 users Like nach_in's post
26-07-2013, 12:51 AM
They are generally non-violent, so I hate killing them, however I have seen video of the absolutely fucking people up. They can jump like a motherfucker though. They will jump fences that horses wouldn't dare try. I have a fenced in area that once held horses and goats. They jump in and out of there several times a week.