GOD DAMN DEER!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2013, 12:57 AM
RE: GOD DAMN DEER!
DEY TEK YER CREPSS!!! or put some traps or something... I don't know how to deal with animals Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2013, 01:03 AM
Trapping is a big no no here. It'll land you in the Big House real quick. Besides that, it's too dangerous with family roaming about.

26-07-2013, 11:32 AM
Concertina wire. Drinking Beverage

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
26-07-2013, 11:43 AM
You have... deers. Around your house. And you have guns. And shoot them. You damn American kids got stories to tell.

The closest I can get to seeing a deer is going to the zoo. The closest I can get to seeing a gun is looking at a cop. Seriously, how can you people have guns and shoot things? I mean, to me, this sounds like "damn, I got all those orcas in my swimming pool, this pipe bomb's sure gonna blast their brains"

Blink

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
26-07-2013, 11:48 AM
(26-07-2013 11:43 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  You have... deers. Around your house. And you have guns. And shoot them. You damn American kids got stories to tell.

The closest I can get to seeing a deer is going to the zoo. The closest I can get to seeing a gun is looking at a cop. Seriously, how can you people have guns and shoot things? I mean, to me, this sounds like "damn, I got all those orcas in my swimming pool, this pipe bomb's sure gonna blast their brains"

Blink

Your area of the world has been 'civilized' going on what 5,000 years? Middle America more like 150. There is still wildlife running around, parts of America are just wooded mountains and widely spaced farmland. My father in law to be has a 200 some acres of land in upstate NY, I see deer and turkeys every day when I'm up there and you can shoot off rounds all day and nobody cares/takes notice..

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-07-2013, 12:02 PM
(26-07-2013 11:48 AM)ridethespiral Wrote:  Your area of the world has been 'civilized' going on what 5,000 years? Middle America more like 150. There is still wildlife running around, parts of America are just wooded mountains and widely spaced farmland. My father in law to be has a 200 some acres of land in upstate NY, I see deer and turkeys every day when I'm up there and you can shoot off rounds all day and nobody cares/takes notice..

Yeah, 3000 years ago we even had lions around Big Grin
I was more surprised about the gun thing and the readiness with which one may kill an animal.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
26-07-2013, 12:12 PM
(26-07-2013 12:02 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(26-07-2013 11:48 AM)ridethespiral Wrote:  Your area of the world has been 'civilized' going on what 5,000 years? Middle America more like 150. There is still wildlife running around, parts of America are just wooded mountains and widely spaced farmland. My father in law to be has a 200 some acres of land in upstate NY, I see deer and turkeys every day when I'm up there and you can shoot off rounds all day and nobody cares/takes notice..

Yeah, 3000 years ago we even had lions around Big Grin
I was more surprised about the gun thing and the readiness with which one may kill an animal.

Deer are cute at a distance, up close and they will fuck you up. Plus they can be very aggressive during mating season.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
26-07-2013, 12:24 PM
(26-07-2013 12:12 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(26-07-2013 12:02 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Yeah, 3000 years ago we even had lions around Big Grin

Deer are cute at a distance, up close and they will fuck you up. Plus they can be very aggressive during mating season.

I have a few acres, including an apple orchard. It borders 500 acres of wetlands/forest.

[Image: 3deer4x6.jpg]

[Image: backyard1.jpg] [Image: backyard2.jpg]

Fuckers don't just eat apples, they eat apple trees.

Orchard rats is what they is.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
26-07-2013, 12:35 PM
(26-07-2013 12:02 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Yeah, 3000 years ago we even had lions around Big Grin

In rural America EVERYONE has a gun or 12.

In urban America guns are a problem, as they have no practical purpose besides home defense, suburban America is a gray area but in rural America guns are as common as apple pie....kids go out and shoot their .22s at whatever all day...Adults hone their hunting skills go to skeet shooting events, w/e. Nobody thinks twice, guns aren't for killing they are for sport. This is why gun legislation in the US is a mess what works in the country doesn't work in the city and visa versa.

26-07-2013, 12:44 PM
Yeah, in my part of the country nearly every household has at least A gun. Most people own several. I own a few, but I usually am just aiming at targets. On this particular occasion, however, I have moving targets that have been stealing my food. I need to get some more ammo for my deer stoppers though. Let's see how accurate my pre-WWI rifle still is.