Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-08-2013, 05:01 PM
(25-07-2013 07:01 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I'm at my wits end with these damn deer. They are eating the ever loving shit out of my garden. I have tried to deter them through non-lethal means, but fuck, they are taking food out of my mouth. I'm about at the point where I am going to have to go Rambo on their ass. Most notably, I have only 2 pepper plants left. Anyhow, I have sensors that blasts a high pitch noise when they get near, which worked the last couple of years, but they've slowly gotten use to it it seems. I have fired .22's in their vicinity, which used to scare them off. Most recently I have walked up to about 15 yards away from them and fired near their feet, and they just look at me like "Bring it motherfucker!"...so that's what I guess I'll have to do.

I don't like killing things, but I have and will. I especially don't like killing things that I know I won't eat. Not that I won't eat deer, I just don't want to clean the bastard. I have no idea if it is legal to kill these things given the circumstances, but I don't care anymore. This bastards are eating all my food.

Next step is shoot them with a .22. Step after that is kill them with 7.62.

Okay, done ranting.

We got a hunter shooting them for us in the woods, that. If you're gonna shoot them, make sure the first shot is a kill. Second, do not shoot unless you're gonna eat them or sell the meat to someone. I don't know how stuff works in your state, but in my country, you can't shoot shit or even club a viper without a hunters licence (acually, anything but deer, moose and certain birds are illiegal to kill in Norway). But honestly, "eating all your food"? What do you grow in your garden anyway?

[Image: 9f6.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply