GOD IS LOVING AND MERCIFUL

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2015, 06:18 PM
RE: GOD IS LOVING AND MERCIFUL
Yahweh/allah, sounds like kim jun un.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2015, 06:18 PM
Uh oh! Poops the Liar is back.
13-08-2015, 08:37 PM
(13-08-2015 06:15 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(10-08-2015 10:23 AM)mgoering Wrote:  I noticed that those who read the OT with any sort of critical eye, make the observation, and rightly so, that God is a beast: slaughtering humans throughout for smallest infractions (collecting firewood on the Sabbath, trying to steady the GD Arc of the Covenant that is on the verge of tipping over, poking fun at a bald man -- all sentenced to death in the most inhumane way). But what I've also noticed is that nearly all these killings are a result of God's jealousy and anger as illustrated in the following verse:

for the Lord your God, who is among you, is a jealous God and his anger will burn against you, and he will destroy you from the face of the land. -- Deut. 6-15

Strange thing is, the envy and wrath displayed in the above verse are two of the SEVEN DEADLY SINS that us mere mortals are suppposed to guard ourselves against. So, not only has God created us to be "fallen" where we have no choice but to be sinful, but he also sets a really bad example of how a good and LOVING and MERCIFUL person should be.

I'm sorry. I get so irritated when I hear people say that God is LOVING and MERCIFUL! that I want to just choke them. How do people reconcile the evidence of such a vile being in the OT with what they believe is a being that is LOVING and MERCIFUL?

I guess I'm making two points here and challenge anyone to refute them:

1. God is anything but loving and merciful.

2. God is a sinner, and a DEADLY sinner at that!
Didn't realize anger and jealousy were of the seven deadly sins. Where could I find that in the Old Testament? Thanks.

The seven deadly sins are part of the catholic dogma. There use to be up to 16 at some point, but cut it down on several occasion. For exemple, pride used to be seperated in vainglory and vanity. Sloth used to be abscent, but apathie took its place. There was anger and resent, etc. The seven deadly sins are not clearly stated in the Old Testament as far as I am aware of. The modern list is the following.

Pride, wrath, greed, envy, sloth, lust and gluttony.
[+] 1 user Likes epronovost's post
13-08-2015, 08:56 PM
(12-08-2015 07:19 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Maybe the confusion for me starts off with your definition of a god?
If I was walking down the street. And turned my head and saw what you would call a god. What would I see? What would distinguish this being from anything else? It must have some for of vocal cords to speak right?
(13-08-2015 04:02 PM)Alla Wrote:  I would see a Man. He could be taller than you. His voice could be more loud then yours. You could see light around Him.

So the only difference between me and a god is he's 5'11 and owns a flood light?

(12-08-2015 07:19 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  How would you know that this being is telling the truth?
(13-08-2015 04:02 PM)Alla Wrote:  By the power or influence of the Holy Ghost I may know mysteries of God.
But it doesn't mean that I have any proof. I only trust that the Holy Ghost is teaching me the truth.

Again I brings me to the question of this Evil Spirit? What ever that is? It would be lying to you the whole way wouldn't it.

"Alla, the world is flat Alla." When the world is round.
"Alla, Animals can talk Alla." When animals couldn't talk.
"Alla, I'm really the nice guy, I wouldn't lie." When he would be.

The floating mist would have the ability to fool you.

(12-08-2015 07:19 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  What if it was an evil being lying to you? How would you be able to distinguish this from a good being?
(13-08-2015 04:02 PM)Alla Wrote:  If it was evil spirit or if it was my own ideas I wouldn't be so sure. I would have some doubts. When the Holy Ghost testifies I have no doubts, not even one drop of doubts. How did Obama say about IRS? Not a smidgen of corruption? Not a smidgen of doubts.

Evil Spirits Alla!

They would know what to say to get your to be believe them.

And stay on topic. Where not talking about Politics. And ever if we were I have no idea what your question is.

(12-08-2015 07:19 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Maybe once you give me the definition for your god we'll be able to clear this up.
(13-08-2015 04:02 PM)Alla Wrote:  God is glorified resurrected perfect immortal Man.

What would a god need with two legs? Thumbs? A spine?

If his eyes are at the front of his head it's a demonstration of a predator species.

And if he is a man that would make him a primate, an ape.

Why would he need hair?

A penis? What is he having sex with? Or urinating on? So got takes shits, it his shiny butt hole?

Teeth for grinding food. What dose he need to eat, drink. Use it for a verbal commutator.

By saying he is a man you admit he is limited to a fix state of being. His rang of ability is vastly limited.

I think the only person your trying to fool is this statement is yourself.

If we asked another belevae that says they were visted by the Spooky Ghost...sorry "holy" Ghost would they say the same? I know YOU would say yes. But I think you should ask the question to another believer.

(12-08-2015 07:19 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  In this quote you state that you know better then the holy book('s) that you where telling us that we needed to read. to get closer to god. But without the communication with the ghost. We wouldn't be able to distinguish the good parts from the bad.
(13-08-2015 04:02 PM)Alla Wrote:  Without the Holy Ghost nobody can distinguish errors.

Which brings me back to original statement.

You place yourself higher then everyone. I was a believer for 29 years of my life. Accepted Jesus and the Holy Ghost into my heart. And I can honestly say. NOT ONCE! was I visited by a Ghost, Apparition, specter, spook, poltergeist, entity, or Celestial Being EVER!

If you are seeing things, hearing voicies. You should really talk to a therapist. You may have a Schizophreniform disorder.

(12-08-2015 07:19 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  In this quote you again say your faith is better then, other people's.
(13-08-2015 04:02 PM)Alla Wrote:  Not at all. I am saying that if you do not have your personal revelation from God by the power of the Holy Ghost you
1) have no reason to trust/believe anybody about God
2)can't know what it the truth about God and what is false/error
Without personal revelation from God by power of the Holy Ghost you can not know if I am telling you the truth and you have no reason to believe me.
Personal revelations from God should be foundation of YOUR faith.
It doesn't matter what others claim God revealed to them. But if you want to know whether their claims are true you have to have answer from God(personal revelation).

You can be very full of yourself. A very Proud individual.

Isn't Pride a sin?

Well i'm sure you get a pass because you and the ghost man are tight.

Here's an easy test to see if this Ghost man is real. If this Ghost can be everywhere. Knows all the right answers. And that you talk to him.

I'm going to wright a sentence on a peace of paper. Tell me what it says.

(13-08-2015 04:02 PM)Alla Wrote:  Not at all. God revealed many things to Joseph Smith. I am learning those things. God Holy Ghost confirms that those things are true. That is why I accept Joseph Smith as true Prophet of God.
God also gives me personal revelations concerning myself. He helps me with making important decisions in my life. I don't need prophets or bishops for this.

So now you accept that God lives on the planet Kolob, and Mormons are the chosen people. Good to know.

You should also check out these other people that are the modern prophets of god.

Jim Jones - The Peoples Temple
Stephen Tari - Black Jesus
Jeffrey Lundgren - Lundgren Farm
Vissarion - Church of the Last Testament.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
13-08-2015, 09:04 PM
(13-08-2015 06:15 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(10-08-2015 10:23 AM)mgoering Wrote:  I noticed that those who read the OT with any sort of critical eye, make the observation, and rightly so, that God is a beast: slaughtering humans throughout for smallest infractions (collecting firewood on the Sabbath, trying to steady the GD Arc of the Covenant that is on the verge of tipping over, poking fun at a bald man -- all sentenced to death in the most inhumane way). But what I've also noticed is that nearly all these killings are a result of God's jealousy and anger as illustrated in the following verse:

for the Lord your God, who is among you, is a jealous God and his anger will burn against you, and he will destroy you from the face of the land. -- Deut. 6-15

Strange thing is, the envy and wrath displayed in the above verse are two of the SEVEN DEADLY SINS that us mere mortals are suppposed to guard ourselves against. So, not only has God created us to be "fallen" where we have no choice but to be sinful, but he also sets a really bad example of how a good and LOVING and MERCIFUL person should be.

I'm sorry. I get so irritated when I hear people say that God is LOVING and MERCIFUL! that I want to just choke them. How do people reconcile the evidence of such a vile being in the OT with what they believe is a being that is LOVING and MERCIFUL?

I guess I'm making two points here and challenge anyone to refute them:

1. God is anything but loving and merciful.

2. God is a sinner, and a DEADLY sinner at that!
Didn't realize anger and jealousy were of the seven deadly sins. Where could I find that in the Old Testament? Thanks.

Pride, greed, lust, anger, gluttony, envy, and sloth.

See Galatians 5:19-21 and Proverbs 6:16-19.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-08-2015, 09:31 PM
Galatians is NT.
Don't know what version of the Old Testament you are using but that isn't what it says at all in my version which is from

Wiktoria+Goroch

In the Google play store.
13-08-2015, 11:01 PM (This post was last modified: 13-08-2015 11:08 PM by Alla.)
(13-08-2015 08:56 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  So the only difference between me and a god is he's 5'11 and owns a flood light?
If you just look at Him this what you will see. A Man. But height and light is not the only difference. God has no blood in His veins. His physical body has different degree of glory. It is immortal.
That is all He revealed as far as I remember.
(12-08-2015 07:19 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Again I brings me to the question of this Evil Spirit? What ever that is? It would be lying to you the whole way wouldn't it.
I don't think evil spirit would lie to me the whole way.
(12-08-2015 07:19 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  "Alla, the world is flat Alla." When the world is round.
"Alla, Animals can talk Alla." When animals couldn't talk.
"Alla, I'm really the nice guy, I wouldn't lie." When he would be.
I would know that it is evil spirit. Holy Ghost doesn't teach this way.
By the way why would Spirit teach me this kind of things? Why would God even care what I know or think about shape of the Earth or whether animals can talk?
(12-08-2015 07:19 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  What if it was an evil being lying to you? How would you be able to distinguish this from a good being?
I know what influence of the Holy Ghost is. Every time when I feel His influence and He teaches me something later I have an evidence if I follow this teaching, if I follow according to my faith. I have faith in Holy Ghost.
I can know the difference between the influence of the Holy Ghost and influence of something/somebody else.
(12-08-2015 07:19 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Evil Spirits Alla!
They would know what to say to get your to be believe them.
I believe they know. But I have gift of the Holy Ghost. It means that He is my constant companion. It means I can have His influence all the time. If I believed evil spirit He would warn me. And I know how the Holy Ghost makes warnings.

(12-08-2015 07:19 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  What would a god need with two legs? Thumbs? A spine?
If you know what you need with all those things you have your answer.
(12-08-2015 07:19 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  If his eyes are at the front of his head it's a demonstration of a predator species.
OK
(12-08-2015 07:19 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  And if he is a man that would make him a primate, an ape.
He is not mortal man.
(12-08-2015 07:19 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Why would he need hair?
To change hairdo? to look good? Big Grin
I don't know yet why immortal Man need hair. But I believe that one day I will know.
(12-08-2015 07:19 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  A penis?
I would assume that He has it.
(12-08-2015 07:19 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  What is he having sex with? Or urinating on? So got takes shits, it his shiny butt hole?
I don't know. But I do not reject this idea. He has immortal, physical, resurrected, glorified body of flesh and bones. This is what He revealed. He also revealed that men are created in His image. He also revealed that resurrection is restoration of mortal physical body and re-union of this body with spirit(intelligence).
(12-08-2015 07:19 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Teeth for grinding food. What dose he need to eat, drink. Use it for a verbal commutator.
Yes, Gods eat(according to the revelations)
(12-08-2015 07:19 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  By saying he is a man you admit he is limited to a fix state of being. His rang of ability is vastly limited.
He is not mortal man. He is glorified resurrected immortal Man. There is difference.
(12-08-2015 07:19 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  If we asked another belevae that says they were visted by the Spooky Ghost...sorry "holy" Ghost would they say the same? I know YOU would say yes. But I think you should ask the question to another believer.
If the Holy Ghost confirms to me that another believer says the truth I will accept his/her claim(statement)
(12-08-2015 07:19 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Which brings me back to original statement.
You place yourself higher then everyone.
No, every child of God can be taught by the Holy Ghost. without the Holy Ghost anybody can deceive me. How do I know that Joseph Smith is the Prophet of God? Spirit confirms it to me. How do I know that Monson is Prophet of God these days? Spirit confirms it to me.
How do I know BoM is true? Spirit testifies this to me.
(12-08-2015 07:19 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  I was a believer for 29 years of my life. Accepted Jesus and the Holy Ghost into my heart. And I can honestly say. NOT ONCE! was I visited by a Ghost, Apparition, specter, spook, poltergeist, entity, or Celestial Being EVER!
I believe you. You are not alone I guess. I became a believer the moment the Holy Ghost testified to me that Jesus Christ lives. Atheist became a believer.
By the way, you don't have to believe me.
(12-08-2015 07:19 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  If you are seeing things, hearing voicies. You should really talk to a therapist. You may have a Schizophreniform disorder.
what things are you talking about?
what is wrong with hearing voices? I assume you hear voices: when you watch TV, when you go school, or when you talk on the phone. Smile

(12-08-2015 07:19 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  You can be very full of yourself. A very Proud individual.
I guess I could be this kind of person. I am not perfect.
(12-08-2015 07:19 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Isn't Pride a sin?
Yes, and your point is?
(12-08-2015 07:19 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Well i'm sure you get a pass because you and the ghost man are tight.
Not if I don't repent.
(12-08-2015 07:19 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Here's an easy test to see if this Ghost man is real. If this Ghost can be everywhere. Knows all the right answers. And that you talk to him.
I'm going to wright a sentence on a peace of paper. Tell me what it says.
Looks like you do not know how and what the Holly Ghost teaches. Oh, yes, you told me that you don't know.
If I told you that I am some kind of psychic then you could make this test.
The Holy Ghost does this:
1)He testifies of Christ and Father
2)He testifies about all the truth.
3)He warns in case of danger
4)He comforts me when I am sad, depressed, scared
5) he answers my questions about God and about things that are important for me personally and important for my family.
Holy Ghost doesn't do silly things like telling me what someone wrote on the paper.
I even doubt you wrote something.
(12-08-2015 07:19 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  You should also check out these other people that are the modern prophets of god.
Jim Jones - The Peoples Temple
Stephen Tari - Black Jesus
Jeffrey Lundgren - Lundgren Farm
Vissarion - Church of the Last Testament.
I already know who true prophets are. Spirit testified to me.
If Spirit didn't testify to me I would check them.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
25-08-2015, 09:12 AM (This post was last modified: 25-08-2015 09:23 AM by Commonsensei.)
Sorry it took me so long to reply but I was on vacation with my family for the past week.

I had a lot to say in response. I was going to talk about the us of limbs, and appendages. How you changed your definition of God. How your ghost buddy seems to have a lot of limitations.

But the part that makes me not want to proceed is. When i stated you may have schizophrenia.

(13-08-2015 11:01 PM)Alla Wrote:  what is wrong with hearing voices? I assume you hear voices: when you watch TV, when you go school, or when you talk on the phone. Smile

I think that you may have a legitimate problem.

Now this could be just your attempt at humor.

This could just your miss understanding about how soundwaves work.

Or this could be how your hearing these disembodied voices. I can see why many people have suggested not to start a conversation with you. My final word will be you should talk to a therapist. I think your well being may be at stack. Hearing disembodied voices is not normal. Getting messages from the T.V. and phone is not normal.

I feel that you need to seek professional help.

At least one session. That's all I ask Alla.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
25-08-2015, 04:51 PM
(13-08-2015 11:01 PM)Alla Wrote:  God has no blood in His veins.

Now hold up there just a sec, Alla. Are you saying Jesus did not bleed from the crown of thorns on his head, the nails in his feet and hands, the spear in his side?

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
25-08-2015, 09:36 PM
(25-08-2015 04:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(13-08-2015 11:01 PM)Alla Wrote:  God has no blood in His veins.

Now hold up there just a sec, Alla. Are you saying Jesus did not bleed from the crown of thorns on his head, the nails in his feet and hands, the spear in his side?

Give her a minute or two to ask the spirit or da book...one of them will know the answer.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user