GOOD NIGHT! FIRST TIME HERE!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2017, 07:07 AM
RE: GOOD NIGHT! FIRST TIME HERE!
(03-03-2017 11:24 PM)DEATH Wrote:  ONE OF A KIND. THE GOD YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR. I AM HERE TO SHARE MY MIND. I PROMISE I WILL CHANGE YOURS.

Typical deity. Assuming our lives are unfulfilling and making huge promises they can't deliver on.

"Old men make old words holy. - A fool may scrawl on a slate and if no one has the wit to wipe it clean for a thousand years the scrawl becomes the wisdom of ages."

Honorous J. Ancrath
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like M. Linoge's post
04-03-2017, 03:04 PM
Hiya. XD
04-03-2017, 03:27 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2017 03:33 PM by BackSlider.)
It is a tad assuming DEATH that one knows even generally THE GOD YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR;
but sincere WELCOME to you from one newbie to another.

Man, now that biotch Malone has some shinny teefs DEATH! and I would agree, closed captions would be a waste of electrons as was volume.

I'm quite content too, so no: "changing yours" is solicited or encouraged.

You have to be odd to be #1.
04-03-2017, 05:39 PM
hi death.

welcome to the forum. Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
04-03-2017, 05:41 PM
(03-03-2017 11:24 PM)DEATH Wrote:  ONE OF A KIND. THE GOD YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR. I AM HERE TO SHARE MY MIND. I PROMISE I WILL CHANGE YOURS. #LETHALLOGIC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8Zi1DM7iR4

I'M AN ENTREPRENEUR, ENVIRONMENTALIST AND HUMANITARIAN.

Someone let me know when he gets to the changing minds part.
The music sucks.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
04-03-2017, 06:53 PM
(03-03-2017 11:24 PM)DEATH Wrote:  ONE OF A KIND. THE GOD YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR. I AM HERE TO SHARE MY MIND. I PROMISE I WILL CHANGE YOURS. #LETHALLOGIC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8Zi1DM7iR4

I'M AN ENTREPRENEUR, ENVIRONMENTALIST AND HUMANITARIAN.

Oh goody, I think that makes the third or fourth one this week. Drinking Beverage

Does this particular god not give a fuck about anything? Does it never condemn anyone or anything for any reason? Does it basically exist as a distant creator in the distant past that has zero effect on the present or the future?

Does it just keep to itself and has no effect on any living thing in the universe while it has no effect on anything after it dies?

In short, does it act exactly like a god that doesn't even exist?

If so, then that sounds all right.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 3 users Like TheInquisition's post
04-03-2017, 06:58 PM
People, people, this is still the welcome section. Be nice, say welcome, and go to the other sections to engage. I don't want to have to keep moving threads out of here. You all KNOW better! Go find his thread out in the other forums.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
04-03-2017, 07:33 PM
Maybe it would help to put a different background on this section so that it's more obviously marked as being a protected area...not unlike PI&S.

As per the CoC of this area...maybe rainbows and unicorns.

Not everyone announces their arrival in the introduction section. One way around that confusion would be for whoever approves the first post to put it in the warm and fuzzy intro section.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
05-03-2017, 02:15 AM
(04-03-2017 06:58 PM)Dom Wrote:  People, people, this is still the welcome section. Be nice, say welcome, and go to the other sections to engage. I don't want to have to keep moving threads out of here. You all KNOW better! Go find his thread out in the other forums.

There's no stopping cause and effect. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
05-03-2017, 03:11 PM

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus