GOP Survey From The Donald?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-09-2017, 06:48 PM
RE: GOP Survey From The Donald?
(16-09-2017 06:32 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(16-09-2017 06:23 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  What a pile of C R A P.
In fact they have not *even begun* writing it.
The poll makes people think he's actually doing something, where he's done nothing. A fake president if ever there was one.

No, the problem is that he's a really real president. A really shitty one, but real nonetheless.

There's no one in his office of PR bullshitters that could write a "bill" if they tried, which is why he's always yelling at Congress to do the things he said he would do. He doesn't know crap about how government works.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2017, 07:24 PM
(16-09-2017 06:48 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(16-09-2017 06:32 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  No, the problem is that he's a really real president. A really shitty one, but real nonetheless.

There's no one in his office of PR bullshitters that could write a "bill" if they tried, which is why he's always yelling at Congress to do the things he said he would do. He doesn't know crap about how government works.

Agreed. It's a shit sandwich.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
16-09-2017, 07:46 PM
Syz.

There's no escape from American politics, mate. It's all over the internet.

Kim, in North Korea, probably got the same email.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
16-09-2017, 11:33 PM
(16-09-2017 05:51 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(16-09-2017 05:31 PM)SYZ Wrote:  I've just received this message from "Donald Trump" in my email spam folder, asking me—as his "friend"—to fill out an online survey...
________________________________________________________________________________​____________________________________________
Friend,

It’s time to simplify the tax code. By doing so, we will boost consumer spending, encourage savings and investment, and maximize American economic growth.

So it’s important we get it done right.

That’s why, as a hardworking American, I’d like to know what you think.

We’re getting to work on one of the country’s biggest issues, Friend, and I’d really appreciate your thoughts.

Together, we will…

Provide tax relief for middle-class Americans.
Simplify the code and reduce filing complications.
GROW THE AMERICAN ECONOMY!

So please, take just 5 minutes and fill out my Official Tax Reform Survey today.

Thank you,

Donald J. Trump

________________________________________________________________________________​____________________________________________

This is the attached survey (I've scanned it for malware—it's clear)...

https://gop.com/official-tax-reform-surv...d=35882486

So. Is this genuine? Assuming it is, are all Americans getting it, and why does it go straight to my spam folder if it's legitimately from the GOP? Or does it support some nefarious hidden agenda?

Dodgy

Someone bought a mailing list that contains your email connected to whatever, but not your name. If your name had been with the address, you would be you and not "friend".

These email addresses are traded in the "dark web" by the thousands. Price depends on how old they are.

The GOP would never send a generic letter. You are being researched I assume, to see your political orientation and then you will be either used or sold for targeting fake news.

All but the fake news part are things I am sure of. I assume the fake news because of the generic letter. Can you copy the sender?

The survey is prominently featured on gop.com homepage, and the link SYZ provided is to the gop.com domain. I think it's legit in so far as it is actually from the GOP, and I think "The Donald" has sunk to a new low.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
17-09-2017, 01:50 AM
Folks,

When the GOP say 'simplify' the tax code it only means one thing. Similar to the Brit Tories saying 'modernise'.

D.
17-09-2017, 08:25 AM
The thing is that apparently the GOP is paying people to source mailing lists and send people to their page. There they collect the personal info.

If they had any sophistication they would actually provide the "Trump letter" to their minions instead of having people make one up.

When you look at the end of the URL of the GOP that people are being sent to, you see the affiliate codes. That's how the GOP knows who sent each visitor and who needs to be reimbursed.

If you are not a large business buying mailing lists off facebook or such, you are going to source them on the "dark web", where they are being sold illegally, resulting in much spam. That's where the Nigerian Princes get them.

The GOP can afford buying these lists off facebook, so they choose the sleazy way.

Yuck.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
17-09-2017, 08:50 AM
Here's the meat of the shit sandwich. Nothing. And the real Republicans get it now.
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/35066...n-proposal
Laugh out load

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
20-09-2017, 06:41 PM
(16-09-2017 05:31 PM)SYZ Wrote:  I've just received this message from "Donald Trump" in my email spam folder, asking me—as his "friend"—to fill out an online survey...
Friend,

It’s time to simplify the tax code. By doing so, we will boost consumer spending, encourage savings and investment, and maximize American economic growth.

So it’s important we get it done right.

That’s why, as a hardworking American, I’d like to know what you think.

We’re getting to work on one of the country’s biggest issues, Friend, and I’d really appreciate your thoughts.

Together, we will…

Provide tax relief for middle-class Americans.
Simplify the code and reduce filing complications.
GROW THE AMERICAN ECONOMY!

So please, take just 5 minutes and fill out my Official Tax Reform Survey today.

Thank you,

Donald J. Trump

This is the attached survey (I've scanned it for malware—it's clear)...

https://gop.com/official-tax-reform-surv...d=35882486

So. Is this genuine? Assuming it is, are all Americans getting it, and why does it go straight to my spam folder if it's legitimately from the GOP? Or does it support some nefarious hidden agenda?

Dodgy

Odd... he didn't even mention his multimillion dollar Nigerian inheritance, that he can cut you in for a piece of, if you just send him your bank account number and e-sig.

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
Yesterday, 06:45 AM
This does not look genuine to me. mouseover the link and look in the corner of your browser window. If this was genuine from the government, the link would have /
.gov in the end.
Don't click the link unless you like malware and phishing a lot.

If you just wanna have fun, start talking to that scammer/or whoever. You'll have fun. Just don't click links

Just my two cents

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
Yesterday, 07:15 AM
He's a rich prick.
And now that he's managed to pull the wool over the eyes of a substantial enough number of idiots to get elected, he is setting about making himself and his ilk more wealthy.
No surprises here.
Oh except that there will likely be no bounds for such idiocy and he will be re-elected.

[Image: anigif_enhanced-26851-1450298712-2.gif]