GOP/Trump are living in the past.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-09-2016, 10:29 AM
RE: GOP/Trump are living in the past.
When I saw the title I thought "Brian".

Mate seriously. You are wasting your breath.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
06-09-2016, 10:49 AM
[Image: realduck_zpsemywrq2y.png]

This one is better looking, too.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
06-09-2016, 11:07 AM
(06-09-2016 10:29 AM)Banjo Wrote:  When I saw the title I thought "Brian".

Mate seriously. You are wasting your breath.

No I am not. And could care less if you think I am. Trump is a very real literal danger to global stability and he has absolutely no business in the White House. And when you have 50 republican law agents whose business is national and global security warning everyone of how dangerous he is, that is not a waste of time.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
06-09-2016, 12:15 PM
(06-09-2016 10:03 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(06-09-2016 09:25 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Clinton is of the same religitard bent as GW Bush.....

Voting for her, is 4 more years of Bush.....

Lay off the crack pipe. Yea your party has been screaming for decades about how evil dems are, yet here you are still free to spew your bullshit nonsense. Grow up crybaby.

"My party"

Fuck you, you drizzle dicked, syphilis ridden, knock kneed sack of bloody hyena shit...

I don't belong to ANY party.

Care to guess what religion your hero with the freezer between her legs belongs to?????

She's not a fucking atheist -- that's for sure....

She belongs to the same bunch that GWB did -- so she's more likely like him, than you....

You really think that ( D ) makes her more like you than her church makes her like him????

Facepalm

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
06-09-2016, 12:40 PM
I'm going with Santorum.

#sigh
06-09-2016, 01:04 PM
It sure is a good time to not give a shit. Conversational, hypothetical debate points aside, bring on the instability. As divided as we are, politically, we're heading in that direction regardless of who wins, and regardless of the decisions they make once they win. The people themselves are more dangerous than either candidate.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 6 users Like yakherder's post
06-09-2016, 05:29 PM
(06-09-2016 01:04 PM)yakherder Wrote:  The people themselves are more dangerous than either candidate.

Thumbsup

It's quite bemusing when one considers another a 'traitor' just for holding a different political opinion.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
06-09-2016, 05:41 PM
(06-09-2016 05:29 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(06-09-2016 01:04 PM)yakherder Wrote:  The people themselves are more dangerous than either candidate.

Thumbsup

It's quite bemusing when one considers another a 'traitor' just for holding a different political opinion.

Nobody is or should consider anyone a "traitor" for holding a different opinion, but that is not what we have in this race. We have a culmination of decades of FOX and the GOP setting a demagogue up who preys on the WWE Duck Dynasty angry white vote. Now if you are not that part of the right wing who supports Trump then don't keep excusing his behavior and don't reward him with the office.

But even if he were not Trump but say Jeb, all this act on his part is still designed to protect the trickle up economics Reagan started. In Trump's case this is about not only national stability but global stability. Trump is beyond left or right or even economics.

He sets a very dangerous political tone. His behavior and words are bad for the nation regardless of party or economics.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Brian37's post
06-09-2016, 05:56 PM
[Image: 15wc24.jpg]

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 5 users Like Minimalist's post
06-09-2016, 06:23 PM
GOP/Trump are living in the past.
If Trump wins this is what the world will look like the very next day.
[Image: bcfdacdd8ffcc26f7dd82a803bb37883.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like KUSA's post