GOP/Trump are living in the past.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-09-2016, 02:35 PM
RE: GOP/Trump are living in the past.
I don't trust trump at all. The way he talks and words he chooses to say and how he says them makes my skin crawl with fear. Fear that he will start a huge war on our own soil weather that be another country or us fighting each other. It will happen!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like purpledaisies's post
07-09-2016, 02:51 PM
(07-09-2016 02:35 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  I don't trust trump at all. The way he talks and words he chooses to say and how he says them makes my skin crawl with fear. Fear that he will start a huge war on our own soil weather that be another country or us fighting each other. It will happen!

It is bad enough the GOP has held the government hostage for the past 36 years to protect Reagan's trickle up economics. And their gerrymandering and dem's voter apathy in midterms hasn't helped. But at this point, I totally agree, he is very dangerous and way beyond any left right ideologies at this point. He is far too unstable to be trusted with the nuclear codes or global diplomacy. His Jim Crow /McCarthism is bad enough, but he has added political demagoguery and scapegoated multiple groups.

He talks like a despot and that is not someone we can afford to have in office.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
07-09-2016, 03:15 PM
(07-09-2016 02:51 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(07-09-2016 02:35 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  I don't trust trump at all. The way he talks and words he chooses to say and how he says them makes my skin crawl with fear. Fear that he will start a huge war on our own soil weather that be another country or us fighting each other. It will happen!
Yes see I don't care which side he is on the way he talks and how he says it etc. Is what scares the shit out of me. Now he had don't a 180 on immigration and the "famous" wall. And most people I know that are voting for him is because of that damn wall. Lmao
It is bad enough the GOP has held the government hostage for the past 36 years to protect Reagan's trickle up economics. And their gerrymandering and dem's voter apathy in midterms hasn't helped. But at this point, I totally agree, he is very dangerous and way beyond any left right ideologies at this point. He is far too unstable to be trusted with the nuclear codes or global diplomacy. His Jim Crow /McCarthism is bad enough, but he has added political demagoguery and scapegoated multiple groups.

See I don't care what side he is on he will start some kind of war the way he talks. I'm very afraid. Yet he did a 180 on immigration and the "famous" wall. And most the people I know who are voting for them is because of that damn wall. Lmao
[+] 1 user Likes purpledaisies's post
07-09-2016, 04:37 PM
(07-09-2016 03:15 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  
(07-09-2016 02:51 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Yes see I don't care which side he is on the way he talks and how he says it etc. Is what scares the shit out of me. Now he had don't a 180 on immigration and the "famous" wall. And most people I know that are voting for him is because of that damn wall. Lmao

See I don't care what side he is on he will start some kind of war the way he talks. I'm very afraid. Yet he did a 180 on immigration and the "famous" wall. And most the people I know who are voting for them is because of that damn wall. Lmao

That's ALL politicians ....

Bill and Hillary were against gay marriage, till they were in favor of it......

And gays in the militiary.....

And who can forget Billy's "I'm a hunter too" advert - trying to suck off the pro-gun rights camp??

If you think otherwise -- you're just running with blinders on.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
07-09-2016, 07:09 PM
I was convinced that I couldn't vote for Trump, but Bryan makes some really persuasive arguments and now I'm really considering it.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
07-09-2016, 11:25 PM
(07-09-2016 02:51 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  It is bad enough the GOP has held the government hostage for the past 36 years to protect Reagan's trickle up economics.

A rather impressive feat when one considers that of those 36 years the Democrats had a majority in the house for the vast majority of it.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
08-09-2016, 12:49 AM
(07-09-2016 01:39 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I saw that and immediately heard the music.
(the banging on the pipes bit from 2:22)

DLJ,

I would prefer Arnie over Trump any day. At least (like Reagan) he can do some humour. Smile

D.
[+] 1 user Likes Dworkin's post
08-09-2016, 01:02 AM
Who do you want taking part in the next round of Supreme Court appointments?

The former Secretary of State, or a narcissistic reality TV star?

There's your vote, right there. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
08-09-2016, 04:25 AM
(07-09-2016 04:37 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(07-09-2016 03:15 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  See I don't care what side he is on he will start some kind of war the way he talks. I'm very afraid. Yet he did a 180 on immigration and the "famous" wall. And most the people I know who are voting for them is because of that damn wall. Lmao

That's ALL politicians ....

And who can forget Billy's "I'm a hunter too" advert - trying to suck off the pro-gun rights camp??

Nope sorry, that is not all politicians. I am so sick of you trying to paint the parties as the same.

Jefferson could not get elected today with all the railing he did against pulpit politics and he most certainly could not run on the GOP ticket.

Between the two parties AS VOTERS over the past 50 years ON AVERAGE dems are far quicker to adjust to changing social norms. So when you talk about the Clintons attitudes back then it is still bullshit because the climate of the entire country was far different.

It is the same reason today, that an atheist running for either party is far less likely to get elected.

Still stuck in your Musket/rotary phone thinking.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-09-2016, 05:21 AM
(08-09-2016 04:25 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(07-09-2016 04:37 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  That's ALL politicians ....

Nope sorry, that is not all politicians. I am so sick of you trying to paint the parties as the same.

Jefferson could not get elected today with all the railing he did against pulpit politics and he most certainly could not run on the GOP ticket.

Between the two parties AS VOTERS over the past 50 years ON AVERAGE dems are far quicker to adjust to changing social norms. So when you talk about the Clintons attitudes back then it is still bullshit because the climate of the entire country was far different.

It is the same reason today, that an atheist running for either party is far less likely to get elected.

Still stuck in your Musket/rotary phone thinking.

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Is that what you call it????

Most people call it "waffling" or "flip-flopping" -----

It's when a politician says what you want to hear, because that's what the polls say is popular........

You're a perfect party drone Brian.....

You'd vote for Hitler if he had a ( D ) after his name..

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.