GOP/Trump are living in the past.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-09-2016, 06:07 AM
RE: GOP/Trump are living in the past.
(08-09-2016 12:49 AM)Dworkin Wrote:  
(07-09-2016 01:39 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I saw that and immediately heard the music.
(the banging on the pipes bit from 2:22)

DLJ,

I would prefer Arnie over Trump any day. At least (like Reagan) he can do some humour. Smile

D.

I have this shirt.

[Image: Arnold-Come-wth-me-if-you-want-to-lift.jpg]

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
08-09-2016, 06:41 AM
His wife is sane, he is nuts.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-09-2016, 06:43 AM
Hey guys, I just figured something out.

Every member of the electorate is a liar. It's what they do. All voters lie.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
08-09-2016, 06:51 AM
(08-09-2016 05:21 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(08-09-2016 04:25 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Nope sorry, that is not all politicians. I am so sick of you trying to paint the parties as the same.

Jefferson could not get elected today with all the railing he did against pulpit politics and he most certainly could not run on the GOP ticket.

Between the two parties AS VOTERS over the past 50 years ON AVERAGE dems are far quicker to adjust to changing social norms. So when you talk about the Clintons attitudes back then it is still bullshit because the climate of the entire country was far different.

It is the same reason today, that an atheist running for either party is far less likely to get elected.

Still stuck in your Musket/rotary phone thinking.

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Is that what you call it????

Most people call it "waffling" or "flip-flopping" -----

It's when a politician says what you want to hear, because that's what the polls say is popular........

You're a perfect party drone Brian.....

You'd vote for Hitler if he had a ( D ) after his name..

Show me any democratic politician or even Hillary if you want, scapegoating entire groups of people and not just one group, but several. Don't fucking sit there and pretend you'd find it acceptable if Hillary spoke with the same language Trump has for the past year.

Now you don't have to take my word for it, 50 GOP former law agents understand what the sane world understands. Trump is a vile dangerous demagogue.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
08-09-2016, 06:51 AM
From now on I think I'm just gonna vote for whoever is easiest to look at. Not that prospective presidents tend to be super models, but I think I'll give the edge to Syrian/Latina candidate Souraya Faas.

[Image: d4a20992-df32-4b4e-bd0d-aca2c786fbfb.jpg]

'Murican Canadian
08-09-2016, 06:55 AM
(08-09-2016 06:51 AM)yakherder Wrote:  From now on I think I'm just gonna vote for whoever is easiest to look at. Not that prospective presidents tend to be super models, but I think I'll give the edge to Syrian/Latina candidate Souraya Faas.

Wow, that combo must really drive our white right wing racists nuts.

08-09-2016, 07:00 AM
(08-09-2016 06:55 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(08-09-2016 06:51 AM)yakherder Wrote:  From now on I think I'm just gonna vote for whoever is easiest to look at. Not that prospective presidents tend to be super models, but I think I'll give the edge to Syrian/Latina candidate Souraya Faas.

Wow, that combo must really drive our white right wing racists nuts.

Ironically she is a registered Republican, but being anti major party, and with a few stances not traditionally Republican (increased minimum wage, for example), she refuses to run under the party (not that she'd have a chance). And as a teacher, naturally against the big money in politics.

'Murican Canadian