GOP retreat train collides with truck

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2018, 11:45 AM
RE: GOP retreat train collides with truck
The GOP may be a train wreck, but it's members have no serious injuries. 3 people were in the truck, one is dead, one is badly injured, and one is lightly injured.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2018, 11:48 AM
(31-01-2018 11:45 AM)Dom Wrote:  The GOP may be a train wreck, but it's members have no serious injuries. 3 people were in the truck, one is dead, one is badly injured, and one is lightly injured.

In order, Shotgun, Driver, Tail-end Charlie, best guess.

[Image: 694940094001_5723345575001_5723326291001...p;amp;tl=1]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-01-2018, 11:50 AM
Sad Awful.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: beb1339cfc76b95693fe0fd59c12ec05.jpg]
31-01-2018, 12:06 PM
(31-01-2018 11:41 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(31-01-2018 11:34 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  They will find a way to blame Obama.

[Image: Barack%2BObama%2BJeremiah%2BWright%2BSanford%2BSon.jpg]

[Image: barfly_condenados_pelo_vicio.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes BikerDude's post
01-02-2018, 08:43 AM
(31-01-2018 11:40 AM)ShadowProject Wrote:  Oh no, I didn't realize anyone died. Ugh Sad
My guess is the truck driver?

It was someone on the truck. Luckily, several of the lawmakers are also doctors, and were able to administer some on-site first aid to several people. I don't know if they were restricted to passengers on the train, or if they were allowed off to help those in the truck.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
01-02-2018, 08:58 AM
(31-01-2018 11:45 AM)Dom Wrote:  The GOP may be a train wreck, but it's members have no serious injuries. 3 people were in the truck, one is dead, one is badly injured, and one is lightly injured.

Oh god, that's awful! Sad

Ugh, now I feel terrible about my insensitive joke. I feel even more terrible for those who were hurt and their families.
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post
01-02-2018, 11:52 AM
At least when a tragedy like this occurs, politics are forgotten. Which reinforces my... uh... faith, in the human condition. Politics is all too often a false divisor.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
01-02-2018, 12:07 PM
Garbage truck collides with train full of GOP...seems like the Law of Attraction.

On a serious note...it's sad that someone was killed. A good friend of mine got hit by a train and was killed. It's just something I don't mess with...I can wait an extra minute to avoid getting squashed by an oncoming train. Human error somewhere here...either the driver of the truck or not enough people have died at that spot for them to make sure there are functioning warnings there.

I don't take my chances with trains, semis, or concrete mixers. They tend to come out the winner when challenged or ignored.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
01-02-2018, 01:41 PM
(01-02-2018 12:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Garbage truck collides with train full of GOP...seems like the Law of Attraction.

On a serious note...it's sad that someone was killed. A good friend of mine got hit by a train and was killed. It's just something I don't mess with...I can wait an extra minute to avoid getting squashed by an oncoming train. Human error somewhere here...either the driver of the truck or not enough people have died at that spot for them to make sure there are functioning warnings there.

I don't take my chances with trains, semis, or concrete mixers. They tend to come out the winner when challenged or ignored.

Preliminary findings said the truck stalled or got stuck somehow, seems to not have been moving. But final findings are not out yet.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
01-02-2018, 08:03 PM
(01-02-2018 08:58 AM)Emma Wrote:  

Oh god, that's awful! Sad

Ugh, now I feel terrible about my insensitive joke. I feel even more terrible for those who were hurt and their families.

You had a disclaimer that was quite sensitive to the gravity of the situation, so don't give it a second thought.