GTA V anyone?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2014, 03:16 PM
GTA V anyone?
Well I'm addicted to this game. I bought it off a friend for €30 in January, and it it's been the only game I have played since Tongue Everything about it is awesome. The shooting is fun, cars and driving is awesome, the various ways to commit crime. I play 90% online, the single player is good, but the social aspect of online is where it is at.

I am currently level 46, which took a long time to get to. Up to a few weeks ago, I was earning a living is an honest, not so honest way, by selling cars, jobs, robbing shops and so on. I was kinda sick of the fact that no matter how much I played, it still took an age to get even the cheapest of premium cars. So I searched the inter webs and eventually found a money glitch. So now so have over 10 million in the bank, after buying pretty much everything available Big Grin. It was fun at first, I could finally buy a luxurious apartment, and own 10 adders, but as they say, money doesn't buy happiness. Now I just find myself roaming the streets in my super fast car, killing anyone I see. I have no motivation to rob shops, and get the police after me. Jobs are still fun, but all the best ones are high ranks. I still have some fun when my friends come on and we have shoot outs, but I just feel bored now. Part of this is simply because I have played the game too much, but my ridiculous wealth has buried it.

Has anyone else cheated loads of money? Does anyone here even play GTA? Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2014, 03:28 PM
RE: GTA V anyone?
Dirty glitcher. Angry

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
16-03-2014, 03:35 PM
(16-03-2014 03:28 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Dirty glitcher. Angry

Big Grin

People seem to get really pissed off at glitchers, judging from YouTube comments. I really don't get it, it makes no difference to them. The game is almost set up to cheat, it's either pay to play, or cheat. I know my choice lol.
16-03-2014, 06:24 PM
A cheater ruins the game for themselves more so then others, you need to start a fresh character.
But if the game is stale then cheating may extend it's life a little longer.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
16-03-2014, 06:31 PM
(16-03-2014 06:24 PM)sporehux Wrote:  A cheater ruins the game for themselves more so then others, you need to start a fresh character.

I did, but my new character still had the millions I cheated from the other one Sad
16-03-2014, 07:04 PM
Never cheated myself, but I did have billions of dollars dumped in my lap by a hacker. Bought a bunch of stuff with it, got the platinum trophy, haven't been back since. The money has been retracted by Rockstar, of course, but I have no idea if any of my stuff went along with it. When the next trophy-supported DLC comes out, I'll take a look.

[Image: MegahentaiSignature_zps7c4b73b2.jpg]