GTA5

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-08-2012, 02:37 AM
GTA5
It appears that this jewel will be coming out in the next half a year to one year. When the last GTA came out, I had to spend 200$ for a new graphic card, now when I think about the power of that card and how it handled GTA4, I think I'm gonna have to buy myself another new graphic card, if not the whole new computer...

This is one of rare games that actually deserve to buy new computer, as well as original DVD. GTA4 is my only original game. Smile

Are you willing to invest so much money for "only one game"?

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
23-08-2012, 06:03 AM
RE: GTA5
I'll probably get GTA5, but GTA4 was far too serious for my liking.

The physics were awesome, but there wasn't enough silliness to make it a great GTA game... the expansions were better.

I do kind of look forward to this one though.

[Image: opforum1.png]
[+] 1 user Likes frankiej's post
23-08-2012, 07:33 AM
(23-08-2012 02:37 AM)Filox Wrote:  It appears that this jewel will be coming out in the next half a year to one year. When the last GTA came out, I had to spend 200$ for a new graphic card, now when I think about the power of that card and how it handled GTA4, I think I'm gonna have to buy myself another new graphic card, if not the whole new computer...

This is one of rare games that actually deserve to buy new computer, as well as original DVD. GTA4 is my only original game. Smile

Are you willing to invest so much money for "only one game"?

Dammit Filox! Just get a PS3 like the rest of the world!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
23-08-2012, 09:30 AM
I'll probably buy it on 360, but only after the first big price drop. I'm not the biggest GTA fan, but I always like having them around to dick around in.

[Image: g8g7t.jpg]
23-08-2012, 10:24 AM
I booked a week off work just to play GTA IV..... I also waited till midnight to buy it on its release date (cant believe its 4 years old now, I still play multiplayer to this day)

I was hoping for a release this year but seeing how they are still promoting Max Payne and releasing free downloadable content for it, I think they will want to maximise on that before releasing GTA V... thats not to say it wont release this year... its just expectations lead to dissapointment so Im thinking next year at the latest.

I shall be booking another week off work when it releases....... me, my 360, gta V and an ounce Heart

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
23-08-2012, 11:31 PM
PS3? No sorry, I can't do that, a am a PC man, I can't play on joystick and I do not like consoles that much, except for the driviing games. What can I say...

-Hunter S. Thompson
23-08-2012, 11:37 PM (This post was last modified: 24-08-2012 12:01 AM by itsacow.)
Last time I played GTA 4 for any length of time was when my friend and I played until about 4:30 in the morning. Our activities included, but were not limited too:

Taking helicopters and "landing" them on roofs of skyscrapers. We would then wait for the other and shoot RPGs at the other as they flew towards you.

Falling to our death after we failed to land on said skyscraper.

Driving down the airport runway at each other culminating with us ramming into each other.

Trying to jump Semis over each other.

Butchering cops.

Falling asleep for 15 minutes with the headset still on.

We did all of that for about 7 hours straight.

Ahh... GTA 4... what joy it did bring.

EDIT: Bemore, are you on Xbox 360? If so, Thee Cow of War is the greatest gamertag in cyberdom.

Under Repair.
[+] 1 user Likes itsacow's post
24-08-2012, 04:41 AM
Just for the record, although I LOVE GTA4, I would say that San Andreas is the most fun game of this series. I hope that the GTA5 will bring back a little bit more fun and games.

-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
24-08-2012, 06:33 AM (This post was last modified: 24-08-2012 06:38 AM by bemore.)
[Image: actual_1345416814.jpg]

[Image: actual_1345416829.jpg]

[Image: actual_1345416846.jpg]

[Image: actual_1345599455.jpg]

[Image: actual_1345599478.jpg]

[Image: actual_1345599535.jpg]

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/ar...isure.html

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/ar...sport.html

Its their biggest ever map/project so Rockstar say....

I shall add you itsamoocow.... ill send you a message and a friends request.... we can do some drive by mooing on multiplayer Smile

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
12-09-2012, 04:11 AM
Sorry for bumping an old topic.
But you better buy GTA5 on a console, and maybe after a year or so you can get it for PC when it's alot cheaper, since there are some guys making multiplayer mods for this game, like they did for Vice city and San andreas (VC-MP and SA-MP)