GUESS WHO IS BACK BABY!?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-03-2017, 02:31 PM
GUESS WHO IS BACK BABY!?

You didn't think you could get rid of me that easily did you?

It is so good to be back.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2017, 02:33 PM
RE: GUESS WHO IS BACK BABY!?
(03-03-2017 02:31 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  

No, actually, I thought you were banned. I guess not. It's back on the ignore list you go! Dodgy
[+] 7 users Like Aliza's post
03-03-2017, 02:35 PM
Undefined.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 10 users Like Szuchow's post
03-03-2017, 02:37 PM
(03-03-2017 02:35 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
Undefined.

That's right! I forget which troll is which to tell you the truth.
[+] 4 users Like Aliza's post
03-03-2017, 02:42 PM
(03-03-2017 02:35 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
Undefined.

I liked that better.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

03-03-2017, 02:43 PM
(03-03-2017 02:33 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(03-03-2017 02:31 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  

No, actually, I thought you were banned. I guess not. It's back on the ignore list you go! Dodgy

Well why would I be banned? I wasn't spamming, rather I was experiencing technical difficulties that I was expecting the authorities of this website to fix. My messages were not 'undefined' but rather that is what they turned into once they were posted. So I wasn't spamming, but the website had a technical issue that it could not resolve.

Why should I be blamed for that?
03-03-2017, 02:49 PM
(03-03-2017 02:43 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(03-03-2017 02:33 PM)Aliza Wrote:  No, actually, I thought you were banned. I guess not. It's back on the ignore list you go! Dodgy

Well why would I be banned? I wasn't spamming, rather I was experiencing technical difficulties that I was expecting the authorities of this website to fix.

Not sure but maybe Aliza was referring to the mountain of shit posts and threads that I'm currently weighing through in order to determine if you do in fact deserve a chance to stay here.

There was nothing wrong on our end...It was you.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
03-03-2017, 02:59 PM
(03-03-2017 02:49 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(03-03-2017 02:43 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Well why would I be banned? I wasn't spamming, rather I was experiencing technical difficulties that I was expecting the authorities of this website to fix.

Not sure but maybe Aliza was referring to the mountain of shit posts and threads that I'm currently weighing through in order to determine if you do in fact deserve a chance to stay here.

There was nothing wrong on our end...It was you.

Deserving.

What makes anyone else here more deserving than me? Whats makes me more deserving than they? And what makes you think you have the sound mind to claim to know who is deserving and who is not? That way of thinking is rather... chauvinistic.

To ban someone because they've beaten the other members here in a battle of the wits. Or if that is not your belief then at the very least having a different opinion than you and the others here? Perhaps that is why there aren't any other conspiracy theorists here en masse. Because you've banned them all. Which really, this would have went in nicely with the whole thread I made on people here claiming to be skeptical or critical thinkers to the degree that they believe themselves to be.
03-03-2017, 03:01 PM
You're back??? The Borg is back too. Why don't you two get a hotel room do you can get all hot and sweaty reading the bible. ProudCatholic will drop by with some pizza, then the lot of you can have a threesome. Lecture_preist

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 6 users Like dancefortwo's post
03-03-2017, 03:06 PM
(03-03-2017 03:01 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  You're back??? The Borg is back too. Why don't you two get a hotel room do you can get all hot and sweaty reading the bible. ProudCatholic will drop by with some pizza, then the lot of you can have a threesome. Lecture_preist

The Borg aren't nearly as interesting these days, not since they all got their own individuality. Thanks to Picard. Then Lore also kind of became their master/leader in a setting and kind of misleading reference to the Nazis. Except instead of the 'humans better than other humans it was machines better than humans.' kind of like the matrix.