GUESS WHO IS BACK BABY!?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-03-2017, 03:06 PM
RE: GUESS WHO IS BACK BABY!?
^ I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
03-03-2017, 03:15 PM
Okay, you're back.
We all see you, why do you have to be such an ass about it?
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
03-03-2017, 03:16 PM
(03-03-2017 02:59 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(03-03-2017 02:49 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Not sure but maybe Aliza was referring to the mountain of shit posts and threads that I'm currently weighing through in order to determine if you do in fact deserve a chance to stay here.

There was nothing wrong on our end...It was you.

Deserving.

What makes anyone else here more deserving than me? Whats makes me more deserving than they? And what makes you think you have the sound mind to claim to know who is deserving and who is not? That way of thinking is rather... chauvinistic.

To ban someone because they've beaten the other members here in a battle of the wits. Or if that is not your belief then at the very least having a different opinion than you and the others here? Perhaps that is why there aren't any other conspiracy theorists here en masse. Because you've banned them all. Which really, this would have went in nicely with the whole thread I made on people here claiming to be skeptical or critical thinkers to the degree that they believe themselves to be.

We ban the seriously deluded. I've also banned people who cause problems, and cock pimples.

Not every person deserves a voice on this forum. Some ideas are simply too stupid to warrant discussion. If you're going to allude to that things like Sandy Hook being simply false, you aren't worth my or anyone else's effort and there are plenty other places for you to go.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 7 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
03-03-2017, 03:41 PM
(03-03-2017 03:15 PM)pablo Wrote:  Okay, you're back.
We all see you, why do have to be such an ass about it?

An ass? I'm not the one threatening to ban you here! If anyone's an ass... I'm not being mean to anyone. What you're seeing is my confidence, which I have accrued here after crushing those who opposed me in the battle of the wits. Like Chad. Lying son of a bitch, didn't even expect me to call him out.

If being an ass is = to confidence then I guess I have a huge booty.

My wars here have taught me, that the people here are all to easy to beat. Even that one guy Whiskey Debates. Trying always to misdirect the debate by going off topic and talking about nonsensical things. I showed him a thing or two, tried claiming that paying your taxes was compulsory, because its required by law, laws which the government make. But defining law. Laws exist only in our society, they only exist if WE believe that they exist. For example the Ten Commandments are the laws of god, yet one of them is 'I am the lord thy god' it is law according to the christians, is it compulsory to us? No. And then there's the laws of other nations in Malawi its illegal to fart in public. Yet we don't believe in that law and so here in the US we fart all the time. Laws really don't exist except in our minds, therefore their 'compulsory' also doesn't exist because the only way it is made compulsory is if there is a group of beings to enforce the idea of the law. But then it isn't compulsory, because its their will versus my will. We call this freewill, and if one believes something compulsory then they have no free will. Then when he obviously saw he lost that battle he tried going to talk about other forms of taxes despite the fact that we had been specifically talking about Income Taxes an he knew it. Still it would also apply to all forms of taxes and laws.

I like being here, it gives me a thrill every time I best someone here with wit.
03-03-2017, 03:47 PM
(03-03-2017 03:41 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  What you're seeing is my confidence, which I have accrued here after crushing those who opposed me in the battle of the wits.

Nope. What you think you're projecting is wildly different from what others are actually seeing.

Rule Number One in communication: it is the responsibility of the sender of the message to ensure that the receiver understands the message correctly.

You think you are projecting confidence. I, and pretty much everyone else here, sees trembling ineptitude and fragility that you are attempting to mask with vainglorious bravado.

But we all see through it.

You have failed.

All that said, I actually am glad that your technical issues are resolved. After all, you can provide an object lesson for all of us; the bad example.
[+] 4 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
03-03-2017, 03:49 PM
(03-03-2017 03:47 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(03-03-2017 03:41 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  What you're seeing is my confidence, which I have accrued here after crushing those who opposed me in the battle of the wits.

Nope. What you think you're projecting is wildly different from what others are actually seeing.

Rule Number One in communication: it is the responsibility of the sender of the message to ensure that the receiver understands the message correctly.

You think you are projecting confidence. I, and pretty much everyone else here, sees trembling ineptitude and fragility that you are attempting to mask with vainglorious bravado.

But we all see through it.

You have failed.

All that said, I actually am glad that your technical issues are resolved. After all, you can provide an object lesson for all of us; the bad example.

I think he has a lot in common with the current US president. They both "have all the best words", and see themselves as always winning. Or he could just be another Call of the Wild. He had those qualities, too.
[+] 4 users Like Grasshopper's post
03-03-2017, 03:51 PM
Yabut who are....... fuck it I don't care.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
03-03-2017, 03:52 PM
(03-03-2017 03:16 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(03-03-2017 02:59 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Deserving.

What makes anyone else here more deserving than me? Whats makes me more deserving than they? And what makes you think you have the sound mind to claim to know who is deserving and who is not? That way of thinking is rather... chauvinistic.

To ban someone because they've beaten the other members here in a battle of the wits. Or if that is not your belief then at the very least having a different opinion than you and the others here? Perhaps that is why there aren't any other conspiracy theorists here en masse. Because you've banned them all. Which really, this would have went in nicely with the whole thread I made on people here claiming to be skeptical or critical thinkers to the degree that they believe themselves to be.

We ban the seriously deluded. I've also banned people who cause problems, and cock pimples.

Not every person deserves a voice on this forum. Some ideas are simply too stupid to warrant discussion. If you're going to allude to that things like Sandy Hook being simply false, you aren't worth my or anyone else's effort and there are plenty other places for you to go.

The seriously deluded? My dear Mom, is that anyway to go about a skeptical life? Do you like time travel? A lot of people seem to, lets speculate for a moment that you are sent back in time to I don't know say Europe in 1500 A.D.

They thought that bathing was unhygienic! Powdered their faces with lead, and believed in witches as can be seen from the numerous witch hunts they had. Their knowledge of history was so little that we would probably laugh at them today. That was only 500 years ago. 500 years from now how do you think our descendants will look on us? They'll think that we were as deluded as the time of the Tudors. And granted we probably are! Including me! There are many things I don't know, many things which I believe which are probably wrong. And our scientific knowledge is just in its INFANCY. When we were young say three years old we were told Santa Claus existed and we believed it! That is our knowledge of science, our understanding of the universe, and we will be wrong about many things in the coming centuries.

So we're all deluded, you and I, but you also ban cock pimples or 'annoying people' and I would dare say you probably find it most annoying when someone tries to make you a little less delusional about our reality. They certainly did in the middle ages. They burned people for it in fact because they found it so annoying, and they called them witches. They killed Socrates for it.

So fine, if you want me to be your witch have at it, I will be like Socrates and gladly accept what fate has in store for me in the search of truth, knowledge and wisdom.
03-03-2017, 03:57 PM
(03-03-2017 03:41 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I like being here, it gives me a thrill every time I best someone here with wit.

Seriously? You come unarmed every time you enter a battle of wits.

Hah! I know who you remind me of...the Black Knight in Monty Python!

“We’ll call it a draw”.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 6 users Like Full Circle's post
03-03-2017, 03:59 PM
(03-03-2017 03:52 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  So fine, if you want me to be your witch have at it, I will be like Socrates and gladly accept what fate has in store for me in the search of truth, knowledge and wisdom.

Tempting offer! Consider

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man