GUESS WHO IS BACK BABY!?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2017, 04:31 AM
RE: GUESS WHO IS BACK BABY!?
[Image: giphy.gif]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Banjo's post
04-03-2017, 04:34 AM
(03-03-2017 11:12 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(03-03-2017 07:47 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  I'm new and I don't completely understand why there's almost an Eminem reference in the title of the thread. XD

Don't compare a post by Cerebral Wonder with Eminem...Eminem is at least interesting. CW is undefined.

I'm going to have to disagree with you there, Anje. Eminem is most certainly not interesting.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
04-03-2017, 04:48 AM
Well hey OP, at least you're not bothering to pretend any more. It was all conspiracy theories and bullshit but at the end of the day all you want is attention, any attention, and since you made such an ass of yourself this time, just announcing you're back is now sufficient to bring that. Pretty pathetic really.

Comparing yourself to Socrates Laughat

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
04-03-2017, 04:49 AM
(04-03-2017 04:31 AM)Banjo Wrote:  [Image: giphy.gif]

Laugh out load

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
04-03-2017, 07:57 AM
(03-03-2017 07:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-03-2017 02:43 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Well why would I be banned? I wasn't spamming, rather I was experiencing technical difficulties that I was expecting the authorities of this website to fix. My messages were not 'undefined' but rather that is what they turned into once they were posted. So I wasn't spamming, but the website had a technical issue that it could not resolve.

Why should I be blamed for that?

I owe you an apology. Here I thought it was far more likely that you were just being your usual juvenile dick self than a forum technical glitch never experienced before or since by anyone but you.

Actually it has been experienced by others, just not very often from my understanding.

F Stop experienced a similar occurrence except his didn't seem to last quite as long as mine did.

Question Everything also experienced it as a new member and probably left shortly afterwards as a result of this error as once he or she started experiencing the error their posting abruptly ends.

I actually never resolved this error. Instead I had to switch to a whole new different browser. Google Chrome.

If you don't know what you're talking about you should probably choose the road less traveled and don't talk.
04-03-2017, 11:34 AM
undefined.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
04-03-2017, 11:37 AM
(04-03-2017 04:34 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(03-03-2017 11:12 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Don't compare a post by Cerebral Wonder with Eminem...Eminem is at least interesting. CW is undefined.

I'm going to have to disagree with you there, Anje. Eminem is most certainly not interesting.

Well, you can continue to read the ramblings of CW then. I like Eminem quite a lot.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
04-03-2017, 11:37 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2017 11:41 AM by GirlyMan.)
(04-03-2017 07:57 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I actually never resolved this error. Instead I had to switch to a whole new different browser. Google Chrome.

That means the problem was you. Nothing to do with the forum. fucking idiots.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
04-03-2017, 11:47 AM
You were gone?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
04-03-2017, 12:11 PM
(04-03-2017 11:47 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  You were gone?

Not nearly long enough.

How can we miss him if he won't go away? Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post