GWG invites Hell Lover to a debate
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2014, 03:54 PM
GWG invites Hell Lover to a debate
Come on down........and what does he win johnny? A free education on how the jesus story is a myth, thus disproves Christianity! That's better then a new car Yes

Agree to enter a one on one debate, and I will introduce you to facts disproving any person who wrote of jesus, biblical or non biblical, actually knew him, which invalidates the jesus son of god story, and by default disproves christianity. Thumbsup

Come on, don't be scared....or shy, I know having your beliefs dismantled publicly can be a shocking experience, but its good for your soul Evil_monster

GWG

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
24-09-2014, 12:37 PM
RE: GWG invites Hell Lover to a debate
(21-09-2014 03:54 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Come on down........and what does he win johnny? A free education on how the jesus story is a myth, thus disproves Christianity! That's better then a new car Yes

Agree to enter a one on one debate, and I will introduce you to facts disproving any person who wrote of jesus, biblical or non biblical, actually knew him, which invalidates the jesus son of god story, and by default disproves christianity. Thumbsup

Come on, don't be scared....or shy, I know having your beliefs dismantled publicly can be a shocking experience, but its good for your soul Evil_monster

GWG

Aw, it seems we have been played upon by another troll like person who purports that he/she came here to intentionally incite a response for a class project...how delightful. I suppose a mod may close my civil invitation to intellectual debate......sigh

Weeping

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
24-09-2014, 01:25 PM
We usually leave the thread open for 7 days to give enough time and be fair, did you try a pm?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

24-09-2014, 02:22 PM
(24-09-2014 01:25 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  We usually leave the thread open for 7 days to give enough time and be fair, did you try a pm?

no but I will try. I assume since it was not an honest presentation of his/her views or legitimate desire to enter debate as it was a class project, it won't draw them into debate, but I will now send a PM Yes

09-10-2014, 04:12 PM
Right here hell lover, come get some.

Start with what is your faith of choice and why do you have faith? No worries, I will be gentle when I take you apart, I promise.

GWG

[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
10-10-2014, 09:16 PM
Sometimes I feel like a debate, but I have no idea about what or with whom.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Thread Closed