GWG's new house

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-11-2015, 03:25 PM (This post was last modified: 27-11-2015 05:08 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
GWG's new house
So I went to my new house today, we were checking pipes, etc to ensure they were set up properly for the winter, climbing up in the overheads to verify valves and learn how everything is set up. We did find a leak in the gym, so we set up a de-humidifier, and fixed the pipe, and since that is the gym room, we will rip out that carpet anyway, and I will install gym level rubber matting....going to be AWESOME.

Anyway, I have never made a video in my life, but wanted to share this dream like moment with my TTA friends.

4200 sq feet
6 bedrooms
4.5 bathrooms
3 car garage, sunroom, deck, front and back porches, the kitchen has granite countertops, solid Italian hickory cabinets, hardwood floors, 2 in. blinds on windows, each window has a marble base sill, full crown molding top and bottom on every wall in house, 85 recessed lights in ceiling, security system, tornado/fire proof safety room, all corners of the walls have been rounded...it just goes on and on...our dream home

EDIT: My apologies, as someone who has never made a video, I apparently already violated one of the basics....turn the phone sideways Shocking sorry. Blush

Part one

Part two

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 9 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
27-11-2015, 03:34 PM
RE: GWG's new house
(27-11-2015 03:25 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  So I went to my new house today, we were checking pipes, etc to ensure they were set up properly for the winter, climbing up in the overheads to verify valves and learn how everything is set up. We did find a leak in the gym, so we set up a de-humidifier, and fixed the pipe, and since that is the gym room, we will rip out that carpet anyway, and I will install gym level rubber matting....going to be AWESOME.

Anyway, I have never made a video in my life, but wanted to share this dream like moment with my TTA friends.

4200 sq feet
6 bedrooms
4.5 bathrooms
3 car garage, sunroom, deck, front and back porches, the kitchen has granite countertops, solid Italian hickory cabinets, hardwood floors, 2 in. blinds on windows, each window has a marble base sill, full crown molding top and bottom on every wall in house, 85 recessed lights in ceiling, security system, tornado/fire proof safety room, all corners of the walls have been rounded...it just goes on and on...our dream home

Part one

Part two

Quote:4200 sq feet
6 bedrooms
4.5 bathrooms

Good gravy, that's a small hotel. You must have a family of 10!

Consider

DJ

Live Better...Help Often....Wonder More
[+] 1 user Likes OhDannyBoy's post
27-11-2015, 04:00 PM
Oh my withoutgod. You are going to get shit on by The Internet. Never ever film with your phone upright. EVER! (^_^)

But thanks for sharing. Lovely house by the way. Congratulations mate. Though I wouldn't want to be the one to do the cleaning.
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
27-11-2015, 04:02 PM
Lovely home!

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
27-11-2015, 04:31 PM
(27-11-2015 04:00 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Oh my withoutgod. You are going to get shit on by The Internet. Never ever film with your phone upright. EVER! (^_^)

But thanks for sharing. Lovely house by the way. Congratulations mate. Though I wouldn't want to be the one to do the cleaning.

Unsure

yeah, never ever ever made a video lol. Just wanted to share my good fortune. Weeping

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
27-11-2015, 04:51 PM
Not to worry, vertical video is all the latest rage- just look at Josh Feuerstein! Evil_monster

Nice place!
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
27-11-2015, 06:10 PM
(27-11-2015 03:34 PM)OhDannyBoy Wrote:  
(27-11-2015 03:25 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  So I went to my new house today, we were checking pipes, etc to ensure they were set up properly for the winter, climbing up in the overheads to verify valves and learn how everything is set up. We did find a leak in the gym, so we set up a de-humidifier, and fixed the pipe, and since that is the gym room, we will rip out that carpet anyway, and I will install gym level rubber matting....going to be AWESOME.

4200 sq feet
6 bedrooms
4.5 bathrooms

Part one

Part two

Quote:4200 sq feet
6 bedrooms
4.5 bathrooms

Good gravy, that's a small hotel. You must have a family of 10!

DJ

Just the wife and I and our two scottish terriers, but she has lots of....treasure Angry which requires footage Weeping

27-11-2015, 06:21 PM
Congrats! Quite the place. I bet I could squat there for a couple months and you'd never find me! Lol

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 5 users Like Stark Raving's post
27-11-2015, 06:22 PM
What floor is the chapel on ? Big Grin

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
27-11-2015, 06:44 PM
My wife and I have jokingly named each level.....in Aircraft carrier terms. The top floor is the "Bridge", the main level is the "flight deck" and the lower level is the "Hangar deck"...lol...yeah I know...was her idea though....truly Big Grin