Gaddafi's Dead!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-10-2011, 02:52 PM (This post was last modified: 21-10-2011 03:04 PM by bemore.)
RE: Gaddafi's Dead!!!
I was saving this gem when I first seen this thread.....but nows the time to share.

Link to above video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeFLPgs5T...embedded#!

You will have to excuse my language but I wish people would just WAKE THE FUCK UP out of there fairytale versions of the world portrayed to them by a media that is Biased. You really think that NATO and the UN are doing things for the benefit of people???

Your having a fucking laugh Angry

What about the somalia disaster??? Why are they not stepping in there??? I could name many MANY atrocities that are going off that are basicly caused by the "west" but Im tired of regurgitating all of the shit to disbelieving people who allready know that the world can be inherently evil.

Id like to seperate myself away from my goverment....they dont represent me as in the UK we dont have a democracy....we havent had one since way before I was born.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
21-10-2011, 04:10 PM

(21-10-2011 02:52 PM)bemore Wrote:  You will have to excuse my language but I wish people would just WAKE THE FUCK UP out of there fairytale versions of the world portrayed to them by a media that is Biased. You really think that NATO and the UN are doing things for the benefit of people???
What about the somalia disaster??? Why are they not stepping in there??? I could name many MANY atrocities that are going off that are basicly caused by the "west" but Im tired of regurgitating all of the shit to disbelieving people who allready know that the world can be inherently evil.

I you remember ANYTHING from my rants on this thread: remember this:

Quote:Pick your favourite currently fashionable monster!
Quote this message in a reply
21-10-2011, 04:13 PM
Gadhafi is dead.
Big deal. So are thousands of other Libyans and hundreds of thousands of other people in the middle east and millions of people around the world. Nobody knows why, though everybody has an opinion.
This is just what happens when we play Monopoly instead of Scrabble.

If you pray to anything, you're prey to anything.
[+] 1 user Likes Peterkin's post
21-10-2011, 04:21 PM
(21-10-2011 04:10 PM)Zatamon Wrote:  
(21-10-2011 02:52 PM)bemore Wrote:  You will have to excuse my language but I wish people would just WAKE THE FUCK UP out of there fairytale versions of the world portrayed to them by a media that is Biased. You really think that NATO and the UN are doing things for the benefit of people???

I you remember ANYTHING from my rants on this thread: remember this:

Quote:Pick your favourite currently fashionable monster!

Sorry Zat I think im wearing my stupid T-shirt today Blush can you please elaborate on what you mean???

I kinda think I know but I want to be sure.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
21-10-2011, 04:30 PM

(21-10-2011 04:21 PM)bemore Wrote:  Sorry Zat I think im wearing my stupid T-shirt today Blush can you please elaborate on what you mean???

I kinda think I know but I want to be sure.

Very briefly, bemore, because I am not really here any more.

The citizenry of the west is entertained with one carefully selected fashionable crisis at a time: one picked out of the dozens going on around the Globe (just as you said). By focusing the public's attention on one crisis, they divert their attention from all the others going on.

It is like the "hate sessions" in Orwell's 1984 -- working people into a frenzy, so they don't notice how they are being fucked.

Angry
[+] 1 user Likes Zatamon's post
21-10-2011, 06:18 PM
(21-10-2011 04:30 PM)Zatamon Wrote:  Very briefly, bemore, because I am not really here any more.

You're leaving because people disagree with your point of view? Really? Wow.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
21-10-2011, 06:39 PM
@bemore I know the media is biased. Doesn't mean that what is said is complete fiction. There is generally an element of truth to it. Just need to read between the lines.

In the case of Gaddafi even if I look at his actions in the best possible light I still see an asshole and can't bring myself to feel sorry for him for more that a fraction of a second.

@Zatamon If you really wanted to give it a try:
http://www.defensedevices.com/asp-26-inch-baton.html Big Grin
Though it's good you weren't talking about me. I really wouldn't care if a creationist said I was a sheep. With you it's different.

Now some of Gaddafi's actions may have done some good. How can you ignore the way that he and his family and friends profited from his actions. Even ignoring the media it's quite obvious that he was corrupt and no reasonable person could deny that.

I find it interesting that we are now moving to defend monsters. I wan't to see the same arguments used here to defend Hitler. Explain how media bias skewed our perception of history etc.. Isn't that kind of thinking is coming close to holocaust denial?

I think that info on Tim Osman aka Bin Laden is interesting but it doesn't necessarily translate directly to Gaddafi. I really don't think we need to know all the details of all the back-room deals and agendas to come to the conclusion that he was really corrupt!

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
21-10-2011, 06:56 PM
(21-10-2011 02:52 PM)bemore Wrote:  I was saving this gem when I first seen this thread.....but nows the time to share.

Link to above video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeFLPgs5T...embedded#!

You will have to excuse my language but I wish people would just WAKE THE FUCK UP out of there fairytale versions of the world portrayed to them by a media that is Biased. You really think that NATO and the UN are doing things for the benefit of people???

Your having a fucking laugh Angry

Id like to seperate myself away from my goverment....they dont represent me as in the UK we dont have a democracy....we havent had one since way before I was born.
We get plenty of wake up calls from the media, unfortunately the great bulk of them relate to our lower nature.

The puppet leaders backed up by superpowers simply get assassinated to make way for the next breed of indoctninated rabble.

This world is like a giant evil Disneyland; our governments, multinationals, and huge corporate bodies have us on a survival diet of shit, or worse than shit.

The powers that degrade and dominate our minds also provide us with the alleged antidotes e.g fast food advertising= obesity= lap band surgery and the vicious circle goes on and on to Wall St and other parasitical locations

A peaceful 'sitin' against capitalism was broken up in Melbourne yesterday with some protesters hospitlalised.
21-10-2011, 07:09 PM
(21-10-2011 06:18 PM)BnW Wrote:  
(21-10-2011 04:30 PM)Zatamon Wrote:  Very briefly, bemore, because I am not really here any more.

You're leaving because people disagree with your point of view? Really? Wow.

Fuck off, BnW. The only reason you are defensive is because someone called your bad bluff. Otherwise YOU could blow it off. But you can't, can you? Did someone hurt your feelings? Huh?

I don't think Zate said why he was "not here"... except is 20 other posts, stupid.

Stick what dick you have left back in your pants, jackass.

Who can turn skies back and begin again?
21-10-2011, 07:15 PM

(21-10-2011 06:18 PM)BnW Wrote:  You're leaving because people disagree with your point of view?

Some do, some don't.

Those who do -- don't; those who don't -- do.

If you can't figure out what I mean, I can tell you, but I really hate to do your thinking for you! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Zatamon's post