"Gaga Doesn't Know how to Communicate With her Loved Ones"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-02-2013, 04:07 PM
"Gaga Doesn't Know how to Communicate With her Loved Ones"
This is, by far, one of my favorite dreams I have ever had. One can appreciate the humor a lot more if you have a basic knowledge of Lady Gaga songs... Smile

Gaga lives her life as most people do: She travels, cooks, cleans, and eats dinner with her family. But try as she might, she can't find the right words to convey her feelings.

Miss Gaga was sitting on the plane headed to whatever exotic destination she was headed for one night. She sat in the "regular folks" section of the plane because she really IS down-to-Earth. A child kicks her seat. She is of course startled but begins to smile. She understands that kids will be kids. Turning to face the child, he stares at her magnificent headpiece and gapes in awe. Opening her mouth to speak to him, only music lyrics flow.

"I’m a bad kid and I will survive

Oh I’m a bad kid, don’t know wrong from right

I’m a bad kid and this is my life

One of the bad kids, don’t know wrong from right," she says to the boy. He begins to cry. Her shoulders slump she turns away; no other mishaps happened that flight.

Later, Lady is in the kitchen. She loves to cook. She's dancing around all crazy-like and gliding across the kitchen floor. She throws the ingredients together in a large pot and smells the aromas of her delicious dinner. She has a look of satisfaction and is overall proud of her work. Soon, her parents will be there to have dinner. There was something they needed to talk to her about. She does a quick pick up of the kitchen, sets the table and heads to her room to dress.

"Fashion

Put it all on me

Don't you want to see these clothes on me

Fashion

Put it all on me

I am anyone you want me to be

Fashion

Put it all on me

Don't you want to see these clothes on me

Fashion put it all on me

I am anyone you want me to be." She is one proud woman... She struts in her room, oblivious to the conversation she is supposed to be having with her family. The doorbell rings and she saunters downstairs.

The meal is great, but there is a noticeable tension in the air. Finally, her father turns to her and says in a serious tone, "Gaga. We're worried about you." He looks to his wife for confirmation. She nods, encouraging him to go on with the intervention. "You don't know when to turn it off. You don't always have to be performing. It's not healthy..."

"Eh, eh, there's nothin' else I can say," she says.

"Gaga! You aren't taking this seriously," he is losing his temper but he is trying to maintain composure.

" P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face," is her reply.

Her mother begins to cry. This isn't going how they had hoped! "Oh! My daughter is nuts..."

"Mum mum mum mah,"Gaga insists. It makes sense to her. Why don't they understand her art?

"Gaga!" he yells. "We are leaving!" He stands up from the table and ushers his wife to the door.

(She whispers inaudibly.) Her head is bowed and she slowly looks up at him with a face of conviction.

"Just dance," she says. "Gonna be okay. Just dance."

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post