Game of Thrones

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-03-2014, 04:13 AM
Game of Thrones
Who else cant wait for the next season to finaly start?

And who else lives in Europe and therefor has to wait until the next day or stay up all night until 4 in the morning to watch it?

What are your predictions for this season?

And dont spoiler anything if you read the books.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like The Germans are coming's post
31-03-2014, 04:46 AM
RE: Game of Thrones
Sadly I don't have access to watch any of it but I have read the books.

You can give me running commentary after each episode. That would be great.

So, how far did they get to at the end of the last season?

Have they had the gruesome Daenerys death scene yet? I bet that was a shock wasn't it?

Also, lemme know how they did the Ned's Ghost scene. It was very Banquo-esque in the books.

Big Grin

31-03-2014, 12:34 PM
(31-03-2014 04:46 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Sadly I don't have access to watch any of it but I have read the books.

You can give me running commentary after each episode. That would be great.

So, how far did they get to at the end of the last season?

Have they had the gruesome Daenerys death scene yet? I bet that was a shock wasn't it?

Also, lemme know how they did the Ned's Ghost scene. It was very Banquo-esque in the books.

Big Grin

Dear DLJ,

Move to civilization before you are murdered by a radical government or an angry fan of film and television.

[+] 3 users Like Dark Light's post
31-03-2014, 01:12 PM
I can't wait to see Joffrey or his Mom bite the bullet. But I wouldn't be against them surviving either. They're both such good bad guys.

I like The Khaleesi's story line. The wife and I agreed that she will be our sister wife. The Khaleesi doesn't know it yet...but she will. Oh she will indeed.

The religion of one age, is the literary entertainment of the next.
31-03-2014, 01:15 PM
I don't mind spoilers. It's quite predictable to be honest. Yeah, things that you don't expect happen, but not in the good, interesting-plot way. Just for the shock factor.

Before I started watching it, I was promised "the best series ever, you will be hooked". Well, that didn't happen. Not entirely hooked and definitely not the best ever.

But still, I do watch it. Not extremely excited. Just curious.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
31-03-2014, 05:28 PM
Anyone know how I can illegally view the newest season without having HBO?? I soooo do not want to have to wait for it to come out on BluRay again Weeping

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
01-04-2014, 06:43 PM
(31-03-2014 05:28 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Anyone know how I can illegally view the newest season without having HBO?? I soooo do not want to have to wait for it to come out on BluRay again Weeping

I can not refer you to a site that illegaly provides series and movies to watch because that is against the law.

What I can tell you, is that this page is revolting because it provides series and movies for free to view, thereby violating the law, which is why it should be shut down:

http://www.primewire.ag/?tv

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 2 users Like The Germans are coming's post
01-04-2014, 07:34 PM
I'm posting because I just started watching it yesterday, because friends have been bugging me to do so, and telling me it is foolish to watch various Star Trek series over and over again and to never watch anything new (clearly, they are the foolish ones).

Anyway, can't wait to see some of these characters die!

(I'm watching on DVD via Netflix DVD service, which costs way too much compared to streaming service, or maybe it's because I opted for the 3-dvd at a time plan, so I am only on the first couple episodes of the first season)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-04-2014, 07:40 PM
(01-04-2014 07:34 PM)amyb Wrote:  I'm posting because I just started watching it yesterday, because friends have been bugging me to do so, and telling me it is foolish to watch various Star Trek series over and over again and to never watch anything new (clearly, they are the foolish ones).

Anyway, can't wait to see some of these characters die!

(I'm watching on DVD via Netflix DVD service, which costs way too much compared to streaming service, or maybe it's because I opted for the 3-dvd at a time plan, so I am only on the first couple episodes of the first season)

Yeah, I still do the mail service for Netflix, and agree it is way expensive, but it's the only way to get some of their good stuff Angry

And glad to see you back!!! Big Grin Hug

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
01-04-2014, 07:54 PM
(31-03-2014 05:28 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Anyone know how I can illegally view the newest season without having HBO?? I soooo do not want to have to wait for it to come out on BluRay again Weeping

eztv.it

It may take a few hours for them to get the HD version, but they get good seeding.

I have to wait until monday so I can get the subtitiles Sad

[Image: sigvacachica.png]