Game of Thrones - It's on bitches.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-06-2015, 04:41 PM
RE: Game of Thrones - It's on bitches.
(05-06-2015 03:11 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 04:59 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Edit: yaaaaaay so glad this was my 5,000th post!!!! Big Grin Clap perfect!

If you remember, it was you who turned me on! Shy TO THE BOOKS!!! Blush I'd have cried foul if your 5000th post hadn't been about Game of Thrones! Tongue

I think we're fast approaching a time when everything we see from the show will come as a complete surprise! I know you've noticed it, too! Them changing the story a bit, or outright moving ahead of anything already written!
Like Master Aemon dieing at The Wall, instead of on a ship docked in far away Bravos! Or Tyrion already having made it to meet Danaerys minus his & Jorah's time shared as slaves to that fat guy! I don't remember Tyrion meeting Dani, at all yet, from the books!

Though, after episode 8's ending, I'm entirely okay with that! Big Grin Somebody needs to call up Peter Jackson & show him how a REAL Necromancer should be depicted on screen! Laugh out load

[Image: CGbNZfgWwAAYV-T.png]

Thems fightin words young man.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2015, 05:05 PM
(08-06-2015 04:41 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(05-06-2015 03:11 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  If you remember, it was you who turned me on! Shy TO THE BOOKS!!! Blush I'd have cried foul if your 5000th post hadn't been about Game of Thrones! Tongue

I think we're fast approaching a time when everything we see from the show will come as a complete surprise! I know you've noticed it, too! Them changing the story a bit, or outright moving ahead of anything already written!
Like Master Aemon dieing at The Wall, instead of on a ship docked in far away Bravos! Or Tyrion already having made it to meet Danaerys minus his & Jorah's time shared as slaves to that fat guy! I don't remember Tyrion meeting Dani, at all yet, from the books!

Though, after episode 8's ending, I'm entirely okay with that! Big Grin Somebody needs to call up Peter Jackson & show him how a REAL Necromancer should be depicted on screen! Laugh out load

[Image: CGbNZfgWwAAYV-T.png]

Thems fightin words young man.

Which ones? Consider
OH... I never said LOTR sucked! Just that Thrones wins the best necromancer category! Bechased
Laugh out load Tongue

09-06-2015, 06:48 PM
[Image: 14BewWa.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like Smercury44's post
09-06-2015, 07:10 PM
Remember what I said about Arya last episode, well this episode it is the same times about 500 million. I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT HER OR HER DEATH CULT OR HER REVENGE FUCKING GO BACK TO THE GOOD STORIES. Other than that good episode.

Ok Theory time The sacrifice won't work because the girl did not have the blood of a king. Stannis is not the true King and his action here proved it. So that ultimate betrayal will amount to absolutely nothing.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
09-06-2015, 07:23 PM
(09-06-2015 07:10 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Remember what I said about Arya last episode, well this episode it is the same times about 500 million. I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT HER OR HER DEATH CULT OR HER REVENGE FUCKING GO BACK TO THE GOOD STORIES. Other than that good episode.

Ok Theory time The sacrifice won't work because the girl did not have the blood of a king. Stannis is not the true King and his action here proved it. So that ultimate betrayal will amount to absolutely nothing.

The show has done a pretty crappy job with Arya's story. Hers is one of my favorites in the book.

I was coming to the same line of thought you were about Stanis, but it was more just how I felt about him. I was ok with him taking the throne because he seems to be the only other person in all of Westeros besides the nights watch that seems to care about the white walkers. His hardened resolve as his daughter burned at the stake.... No No I'm sure you're right that it has also tainted his chances at becoming king. Though.... That melisandre sure was adamant and certain, so far she doesn't seem to have made too many mistakes, so we'll see!!

This next spoiler.... "Hints" isn't the right word, cause there aren't any spoilers, but eludes to what kind of episode the next one will be. Figured I'd add an extra spoiler just in case.

Oh and came across this:
[Image: s92zv9O.jpg]

I don't know if these things were actually said, but I've been pretty certain for a while now that I know what the season finale will be. If I'm right, hold on to your balls people! Laugh out load next episode is the last of the season, right?
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
09-06-2015, 07:24 PM
(08-06-2015 05:05 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(08-06-2015 04:41 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Thems fightin words young man.

Which ones? Consider
OH... I never said LOTR sucked! Just that Thrones wins the best necromancer category! Bechased
Laugh out load Tongue

I try never to take anyone seriously who sports bart simpson hair. Just sayin

[Image: Bart-Simpson-01-icon.png]
09-06-2015, 07:45 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2015 08:34 PM by TheGulegon.)
(09-06-2015 07:24 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I try never to take anyone seriously who sports bart simpson hair. Just sayin

Me neither! Iz why I keep my top-knot cut military short! Tongue

[edit]
I had to pause my X-Files just to come edit this... took me that long to realize you were talking about the necromancer, not me! Facepalm I'm retarded! Blush

Scrawny, 10 year old, Bart Simpson tells me he gonna whoop my ass, I wouldn't take him seriously... lest he had thousands of angry re-animated corpses backing him up! Confused

Laugh out load Tongue Hug

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
09-06-2015, 08:52 PM
Anyone else like "bitch just totally ditched her friends..."

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
11-06-2015, 06:16 PM
I can't stop, please help! Weeping Laugh out load

[Image: 2S2QooL.jpg]
[Image: 9DmcAKr.jpg]
[Image: qGdodrT.jpg]
[Image: wXD1KST.jpg]

And finally

[Image: NwTBCEG.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
12-06-2015, 11:16 PM
I just finished season three Stark Slaughter. The thing that is great about this show is there are so many underdogs to route for, If one goes it's like, "well, there are still all these guys that can be awesome". Shy I just bought box set for season 4. I'm excited I don't have to wait one week after another, I can watch whenever. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post