Game of Thrones - It's on bitches.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-06-2015, 05:51 AM
RE: Game of Thrones - It's on bitches.
Finally I got around to watch the last eight episodes. It was quite suspected to see Jon killed. He was much too well liked for it to not happen. I still haven't gotten over that last little thing in me that say perhaps THIS cool character will survive or perhaps this one or this. . .

But there's still lots of them to be go around for a bloody dance so all there's left it to wait for the next season. I refuse to read the books until the series is finished.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-06-2015, 12:37 AM
(18-06-2015 06:58 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

This is a thing that exists.

[Image: tumblr_inline_nq0eazXbAp1qdrjot_500.gif]

Oh yeah, it exists. Maybe not as much as before, but it was not such a long time ago that this was something common. My grandmother told me stories how, when she was younger, if someone in her village were to catch a thief, they would made them walk through the crowd with a sign "THIEF". She told me how she remembers one poor soul that stole a chicken, after WW2, because she was hungry and all the good Christians in that village were then throwing stones and yelling "THIEF, THIEF", while the poor woman was walking among them, still hungry. Not a practice anymore in Croatia, but I am sure that there are still places around the world with this kind of practice, or something very similar.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
25-06-2015, 04:26 PM

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
26-06-2015, 12:50 PM
(24-06-2015 12:37 AM)Filox Wrote:  
(18-06-2015 06:58 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

This is a thing that exists.

[Image: tumblr_inline_nq0eazXbAp1qdrjot_500.gif]

Oh yeah, it exists. Maybe not as much as before, but it was not such a long time ago that this was something common. My grandmother told me stories how, when she was younger, if someone in her village were to catch a thief, they would made them walk through the crowd with a sign "THIEF". She told me how she remembers one poor soul that stole a chicken, after WW2, because she was hungry and all the good Christians in that village were then throwing stones and yelling "THIEF, THIEF", while the poor woman was walking among them, still hungry. Not a practice anymore in Croatia, but I am sure that there are still places around the world with this kind of practice, or something very similar.

I couldn't imagine that girls feelings. As much as that would hurt physically, it's the emotional pain that lasts forever.

I just saw this the other day and loved this… I'm not sure if it's true, but if only our world could exchange the positive reinforcement with each other, I think it would make a huge and massive difference.

The print is light, it reads, "In this African tribe, when someone does something wrong they take the person to the centre of the village where the tribe surrounds him and for 2 days say all the good he has done. The tribe believes each person is good but sometimes people make mistakes, which are really a cry for help. They unite to reconnect him with his good nature (so beautiful)."

[Image: Screen%20Shot%202015-06-26%20at%2012.49....wzg7m2.png]
26-07-2015, 02:08 PM
I've rented the first season of this show.

I got the first disk yesterday. It has two episodes.

How many episodes do you think I should watch before I decide if I like it or not?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

26-07-2015, 02:10 PM
(26-07-2015 02:08 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I've rented the first season of this show.

How many episodes do you think I should watch before I decide if I like it or not?

I'd give it at least 5 episodes. Season one is a bit slow to get going (lot of world building) but after it gets set up things being happening very quickly.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
26-07-2015, 02:16 PM
(26-07-2015 02:10 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(26-07-2015 02:08 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I've rented the first season of this show.

I'd give it at least 5 episodes. Season one is a bit slow to get going (lot of world building) but after it gets set up things being happening very quickly.

Thanks. That's what I needed to know.

26-07-2015, 02:21 PM
I just finished re-watching the last season and picked up on some things I had missed before...can't wait for the new season to start.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
26-07-2015, 03:55 PM
Well, I watched the first two episodes and probably won't watch anymore.

I don't care that the kid (who fell off a wall) opened his eyes...

I'm pissed they killed a dog. That's exactly the kind of bullshit I can do without -- it's just gratuitous crap.

26-07-2015, 07:06 PM
(26-06-2015 12:50 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(24-06-2015 12:37 AM)Filox Wrote:  Oh yeah, it exists. Maybe not as much as before, but it was not such a long time ago that this was something common. My grandmother told me stories how, when she was younger, if someone in her village were to catch a thief, they would made them walk through the crowd with a sign "THIEF". She told me how she remembers one poor soul that stole a chicken, after WW2, because she was hungry and all the good Christians in that village were then throwing stones and yelling "THIEF, THIEF", while the poor woman was walking among them, still hungry. Not a practice anymore in Croatia, but I am sure that there are still places around the world with this kind of practice, or something very similar.

I couldn't imagine that girls feelings. As much as that would hurt physically, it's the emotional pain that lasts forever.

I just saw this the other day and loved this… I'm not sure if it's true, but if only our world could exchange the positive reinforcement with each other, I think it would make a huge and massive difference.

The print is light, it reads, "In this African tribe, when someone does something wrong they take the person to the centre of the village where the tribe surrounds him and for 2 days say all the good he has done. The tribe believes each person is good but sometimes people make mistakes, which are really a cry for help. They unite to reconnect him with his good nature (so beautiful)."

[Image: Screen%20Shot%202015-06-26%20at%2012.49....wzg7m2.png]

[Image: 62959336.jpg]

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user