Game of Thrones - It's on bitches.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-04-2016, 11:46 AM
RE: Game of Thrones - It's on bitches.
[Image: 1b002280c094ad9950b08eb018078ec5.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
23-04-2016, 01:12 PM
*shuffles his feet*

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
25-04-2016, 03:16 PM
Drinking Beverage

Called it as soon as they were running through the snow. Remembered Bree-anne having killed Stannis nearby. Knew she'd save Sansa!

Evil_monster

That drunken priest of R'hllor breathed life back into Dondarion, so you know the Red Woman has... something to put into John Snow.

Rainbow Vomit

They gonna have to rename the Red Woman, Nasty McOldWrinkels! Hobo

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
25-04-2016, 04:46 PM
Holy shit! What a start to the new season!

Loving it!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
25-04-2016, 05:00 PM
(25-04-2016 04:46 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Holy shit! What a start to the new season!

Loving it!

I liked everything I saw, in the episode! Shy

But I'm really waiting for the King Of The Necromancers to show back up, again! I want some truly epic dead-vs-living battles, soon! Evil_monster

25-04-2016, 05:05 PM
I am seeing the power shifting rapidly from men to women on the show.

Sansa is going to be okay. Arya - there's something big coming in her story soon. Dany - the Dothraki aren't going to hurt her and may actually back her up out of respect for Khal Drogo. And I don't think we have seen that last of what Margery can do.

I am not a fan of The Red Woman, but if she brings Jon Snow back I suppose we can let her live.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
25-04-2016, 05:10 PM
(25-04-2016 05:05 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I am seeing the power shifting rapidly from men to women on the show.

Sansa is going to be okay. Arya - there's something big coming in her story soon. Dany - the Dothraki aren't going to hurt her and may actually back her up out of respect for Khal Drogo. And I don't think we have seen that last of what Margery can do.

I am not a fan of The Red Woman, but if she brings Jon Snow back I suppose we can let her live.

I don't know what's gonna happen, but I'm hoping the Kingslayer will prod his Kingly Nephew to send an army up in there & rid King's Landing of that particular vermin problem [edit] them damn religious nuts Tongue [edit]. Jaime might have his vengeance aimed more at Dorn, atm, tho.

I'm stoked for the season, overall! Big Grin

25-04-2016, 07:45 PM
This episode was strangely too happy. Nobody awesome died. I'm skeptical.

[Image: oscar.png]
25-04-2016, 08:18 PM
I'm actually kind of intrigued by what might happen in Dorne, which is surprising since I found that plotline pretty dull last season. But now that some potentially major players are out of the game, I'm wondering what's going to happen next.
I also fail to see what's so important about the Melisandre twist. We already knew she was powerful, this is just another piece to add to that knowledge. Why is it such a big deal? Someone explain, please.
25-04-2016, 08:20 PM
I haven't seen the new season yet, but GoT and I have been on a break since shortly after innocent stone faced baratheon was brutally burned to death by her parents.. One of whom was rapidly dispatched with nowhere near enough retibutory justice.