Game of Thrones - It's on bitches.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2016, 08:30 PM
RE: Game of Thrones - It's on bitches.
(25-04-2016 08:20 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  I haven't seen the new season yet, but GoT and I have been on a break since shortly after innocent stone faced baratheon was brutally burned to death by her parents.. One of whom was rapidly dispatched with nowhere near enough retibutory justice.

There have been several deaths on the show that I was sad to see...hated that those characters were gone. But, the sacrifice of that child was brutal to watch.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2016, 07:49 PM
(25-04-2016 03:16 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Drinking Beverage

Called it as soon as they were running through the snow. Remembered Bree-anne having killed Stannis nearby. Knew she'd save Sansa!

Evil_monster

That drunken priest of R'hllor breathed life back into Dondarion, so you know the Red Woman has... something to put into John Snow.

Rainbow Vomit

They gonna have to rename the Red Woman, Nasty McOldWrinkels! Hobo

I was like "Aww yeah, she's getting her bangers out... Oh... Fuck." Gasp

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
29-04-2016, 04:00 AM
[Image: 136cyn.png]

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 4 users Like Deesse23's post
01-05-2016, 08:26 PM
I repeat what I said last week - Holy Shit!

My son sent me links to a video about possibilities regarding Jon Snow and who he really is...tonight's opening scene makes me think the guy with the theories is on to something.

This is going to be one hell of a season if they don't jump the shark...and I sure hope they don't.

I must say that Ramsay has to go...that is one sick, twisted, scary MF. If ever there was someone that needed killing, it's Ramsay.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
02-05-2016, 12:05 AM
I've avoided this thread for some time as to not catch any spoilers but being all caught up now...

Damn I'm glad to see Jon Snow back. Probably the most pissed I've been watching this show when they killed him.

Can't wait to see how things play out this season for Snow, Arya and Bran.
02-05-2016, 10:17 AM
Yeah, Ramsay is the most evil motherfucking SoB i have ever seen, and i have seen quite some.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
02-05-2016, 10:34 AM
I want a whole series of just Varys and Tyrion. Those two... as for the end I'm not sure how I feel about it yet because remember alive does not mean whole. Remember Khal Drogo.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
03-05-2016, 05:36 PM
I hope they kill Jon Snow next episode just to fuck with people.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
03-05-2016, 05:46 PM
(02-05-2016 10:34 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I want a whole series of just Varys and Tyrion. Those two... as for the end I'm not sure how I feel about it yet because remember alive does not mean whole. Remember Khal Drogo.

This was exactly what I was thinking and what I'm afraid will happen. They can't take him away for real or else I'll...keep watching as usual. What can I say, there's only two more seasons and the books show no sign of continuing before the show concludes.
It is very good to see Bran back. Loved the opening scene although it made my heart ache for season 1.
Also, I'm having much more fun (in a sick, twisted way of course) watching Ramsay be evil than I ever did while watching Joffrey. He's so thoroughly despicable but so very compelling.
I'm probably more excited to see what the next episode brings than I have been at any point thus far.
R + L = J, anyone?
[+] 1 user Likes debna27's post
04-05-2016, 09:58 PM
(03-05-2016 05:46 PM)debna27 Wrote:  
(02-05-2016 10:34 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I want a whole series of just Varys and Tyrion. Those two... as for the end I'm not sure how I feel about it yet because remember alive does not mean whole. Remember Khal Drogo.

This was exactly what I was thinking and what I'm afraid will happen. They can't take him away for real or else I'll...keep watching as usual. What can I say, there's only two more seasons and the books show no sign of continuing before the show concludes.
It is very good to see Bran back. Loved the opening scene although it made my heart ache for season 1.
Also, I'm having much more fun (in a sick, twisted way of course) watching Ramsay be evil than I ever did while watching Joffrey. He's so thoroughly despicable but so very compelling.
I'm probably more excited to see what the next episode brings than I have been at any point thus far.
R + L = J, anyone?

I think R + L = J is a foregone conclusion and the start of a path where to favorites collide and not for the purpose of teaming up.