Game of Thrones - It's on bitches.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-05-2016, 10:14 PM
RE: Game of Thrones - It's on bitches.
(04-05-2016 09:58 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  
(03-05-2016 05:46 PM)debna27 Wrote:  This was exactly what I was thinking and what I'm afraid will happen. They can't take him away for real or else I'll...keep watching as usual. What can I say, there's only two more seasons and the books show no sign of continuing before the show concludes.
It is very good to see Bran back. Loved the opening scene although it made my heart ache for season 1.
Also, I'm having much more fun (in a sick, twisted way of course) watching Ramsay be evil than I ever did while watching Joffrey. He's so thoroughly despicable but so very compelling.
I'm probably more excited to see what the next episode brings than I have been at any point thus far.
R + L = J, anyone?

I think R + L = J is a foregone conclusion and the start of a path where to favorites collide and not for the purpose of teaming up.

Daenerys and Jon Snow hooking up and reuniting the old Valyria and the 7 kingdoms to drive back the White Walkers is a common theory, and one I subscribe to.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
05-05-2016, 04:24 AM
(04-05-2016 10:14 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 09:58 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  I think R + L = J is a foregone conclusion and the start of a path where to favorites collide and not for the purpose of teaming up.

Daenerys and Jon Snow hooking up and reuniting the old Valyria and the 7 kingdoms to drive back the White Walkers is a common theory, and one I subscribe to.

1. I misspelled "two" in my previous post. I'm a disgusting piece of crap for that.

2. That theory, besides Jon Snow's origins, just seems to "happy ever after" for GRRM.
[+] 3 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
12-05-2016, 01:16 PM
Their watch has ended when they die.
So Snow is free to go Big Grin

Those dragons.
Need to burn every single Dothraki to ash Evil_monster

And I bet a girl is bullshitten.
I bet a girl still has a name... and a list! Wink

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
12-05-2016, 01:33 PM
(05-05-2016 04:24 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  2. That theory, besides Jon Snow's origins, just seems to "happy ever after" for GRRM.
I agree. I'd be pissed big time if he ends up going for such a painfully cliché storyline. It's bad enough that he destroyed any tension for future character deaths by introducing cheap resurrections to the plot.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
12-05-2016, 01:40 PM
(12-05-2016 01:16 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Their watch has ended when they die.

Those dragons.

I'll bet she's bullshitten also...
She's just finally getting better at lying, which seems to be a main focus of her training.

Those dragons need to get off their lazy arses and go find their mother! Evil_monster

Also,
that was the happiest I've ever been to see a child die on GoT, Ollie was an ungrateful stupid little shit.

"just an FYI: There are 2 kinds of people in the world -- those who divide everybody into 2 kinds of people & those who don't." Neil deGrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes MustangManda's post
12-05-2016, 01:49 PM
(12-05-2016 01:40 PM)MustangManda Wrote:  
(12-05-2016 01:16 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Their watch has ended when they die.

Those dragons.

I'll bet she's bullshitten also...
She's just finally getting better at lying, which seems to be a main focus of her training.

Those dragons need to get off their lazy arses and go find their mother! Evil_monster

Also,
that was the happiest I've ever been to see a child die on GoT, Ollie was an ungrateful stupid little shit.

Yes. Totally agreed with that last spoiler!
But the others with him, too. I could prolly work with people I hate, if it was that, or face the endless undead hordes, alone. Good riddance to stupid bigots.

I been saying that for 2 seasons. So far the Mother of Dragons has come across like the Tender of Toddler BBQ-ers. Dodgy Crack the whip, damit. You've already flew on the back of one!!! Time to turn that bitch into a flame bomber! Evil_monster

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
17-05-2016, 02:57 AM
How about that episode where Daenerys comes out naked and the camera zoomed in so you could see her from tits upward with a burning building in the background...

The whole village just dropped to their knees and they were like "all hail those glorious tits... all must bow before the glorious tits!"

How about that for TV!?!

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
17-05-2016, 03:04 AM
(17-05-2016 02:57 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  How about that episode where Daenerys comes out naked and the camera zoomed in so you could see her from tits upward with a burning building in the background...

The whole village just dropped to their knees and they were like "all hail those glorious tits... all must bow before the glorious tits!"

How about that for TV!?!

Bowing

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
17-05-2016, 07:05 AM
That last scene was glorious and also terrifying. Is anyone else worried that she's turning into her father?
17-05-2016, 10:45 AM
Just watched it.
Y'all got my hopes up n shit. Ohmy

I just KNEW her babies done come back to save their momma, brimstone breath style! Evil_monster

Spilled charcoal.... Dodgy

Tongue