Game of Thrones - It's on bitches.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-05-2016, 11:15 AM
RE: Game of Thrones - It's on bitches.
Tyrion is such a great character. He's one of the only people who realizes that idealism has no place in a world like GoT. Sometimes you simply have to work with your enemies and make compromises to achieve progress.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
17-05-2016, 04:16 PM
Got to say, that was a pretty spectacular episode, Dany is one BAMF, didn't even need her dragons.

She doesn't terrify me, I think she must have felt that was the only path to freeing the Dothraki from their slave-trading ways, A. Prove she's the biggest badass and B. Take out all the Khals, and maybe add some bells to her hair, so that they follow her.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." Albert Einstein
17-05-2016, 06:07 PM
(17-05-2016 10:45 AM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Just watched it.
Y'all got my hopes up n shit. Ohmy

I just KNEW her babies done come back to save their momma, brimstone breath style! Evil_monster

Spilled charcoal.... Dodgy

Tongue

Spilled oils
18-05-2016, 10:07 AM
I think this season of Floppy Wieners is awesome so far. I really wish the starks get back their home from that baby killer.
[+] 1 user Likes AkiraTheFighter24's post
19-05-2016, 10:31 PM
This feels very Genghis Khan-ish.
Large nomadic people in the east gonna come fuck up everyone in their path and conqueror the west.
Of course instead of a Mongolian warlord it's a grey haired women who's immune to fire and don't take shit from no man and has a couple of undisciplined dragon pets.

Also, this season is far far too well. Everything is working out. I'm suspicious.
And for a final season there sure as titty christ is a lot to do. I mean we still gotta deal with the white walkers, see what old mate cripple boy's gonna get up too, take back the North, deal with the High Sparrow, have the little girl assassinate everyone and what's her face dragon lady sail her army across the sea and take over the south.

I mean how are they gonna do that in a few more episodes and keep the quality going?

[Image: oscar.png]
19-05-2016, 10:37 PM
I took a writing course where the instructor told us about a sure way to tie up any loose ends: "Suddenly, they were all killed by a speeding bus."

Oh crap!
19-05-2016, 10:59 PM
Are we really supposed to believe that the Dothraki, who have been raping and pillaging for thousands of years, will suddenly stop being savages because Queen Mary Sue says so? Dodgy

I mean, it made sense with the Unsullied both because they're eunuchs and because they were trained to be obedient to a fault. The Dothraki? Not so much. When Khal Drogo ordered some of his men to do something like that, one of his men challenged him to a duel. Daenerys would get slaughtered in a similar situation because she has zero combat skills.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
20-05-2016, 01:15 AM
(19-05-2016 10:31 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  This feels very Genghis Khan-ish.
Large nomadic people in the east gonna come fuck up everyone in their path and conqueror the west.
Of course instead of a Mongolian warlord it's a grey haired women who's immune to fire and don't take shit from no man and has a couple of undisciplined dragon pets.

Also, this season is far far too well. Everything is working out. I'm suspicious.
And for a final season there sure as titty christ is a lot to do. I mean we still gotta deal with the white walkers, see what old mate cripple boy's gonna get up too, take back the North, deal with the High Sparrow, have the little girl assassinate everyone and what's her face dragon lady sail her army across the sea and take over the south.

I mean how are they gonna do that in a few more episodes and keep the quality going?

This isn't the final season. They realised they dont have to stopthe money train just yet.
20-05-2016, 01:25 AM
(19-05-2016 10:59 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Are we really supposed to believe that the Dothraki, who have been raping and pillaging for thousands of years, will suddenly stop being savages because Queen Mary Sue says so? Dodgy

I mean, it made sense with the Unsullied both because they're eunuchs and because they were trained to be obedient to a fault. The Dothraki? Not so much. When Khal Drogo ordered some of his men to do something like that, one of his men challenged him to a duel. Daenerys would get slaughtered in a similar situation because she has zero combat skills.

This is a prophet situation. She gives off the impression of a God and so inspires followers that way. She doesn't need to fight because others are willing to die for her.
Bran is a cripple and yet he has a couple people willing to cart him across frozen wastes to talk to a twat living in a tree.
Drogo inspired leadership because he was a warrior and for him to remain in charge he had to be seen as the best.

Quote:This isn't the final season. They realised they dont have to stopthe money train just yet.

Oh my bad, I was under the impression this was the final season because it's the final book. Oh well, cool.

[Image: oscar.png]
22-05-2016, 08:04 PM
Well, that episode created more questions than answers...at least in my mind it did.

Wow...

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF