Game of Thrones - It's on bitches.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2016, 10:49 PM
RE: Game of Thrones - It's on bitches.
I've stayed away this entire season, and planning to binge watch it. I've started watching another series, and want to finish that. I actually checked some of the spoilers here, though. Big Grin I'm probably the only person on the planet who doesn't mind spoilers. lol

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2016, 02:22 PM
Hodor... I have to tell you about the future!!!

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
11-06-2016, 11:48 AM
[Image: GOTBrienne.jpg]

Laugh out load

[Image: jdB73C8GHFDx.jpg]

[+] 5 users Like TheGulegon's post
11-06-2016, 12:44 PM
There are only two episodes left...how did it go by so fast. I am sad. No

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
11-06-2016, 01:56 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2016 02:00 PM by houseofcantor.)
(01-06-2016 07:52 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Daenery's now has her wyvren's (they're not dragons people! know the difference!).

Listen to the geek over here, as if Mother of Wyverns sounds half as cool. Dodgy

And dude comes back and I go to my bestie, "oh look, it's vampire diaries of thrones." Because she gives me shit for watching that show and how nobody stays dead, which led to a good couple of minutes of back and forth trolling. So there's that. Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-06-2016, 01:09 PM
Where's the conversation about last night??

Fireball-launching trebuchets on ships seems like a bad idea...
but I'm guessing they'll be seeing more fire from another source shortly.

I'm actually pretty sad about the actress though... Fuck the waif, she got what she deserved. Was it just me, or did Jaqen look pleased with Arya?

Pumped about the Battle of the Bastards next week though. Can't believe this season is almost already over though, UGH!

Only 13 episodes remaining, split over 2 more seasons... I hope that changes. A 6 episode season would be excruciating.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes MustangManda's post
13-06-2016, 07:55 PM
(13-06-2016 01:09 PM)MustangManda Wrote:  Where's the conversation about last night??

Fireball-launching trebuchets on ships seems like a bad idea...
but I'm guessing they'll be seeing more fire from another source shortly.

I'm actually pretty sad about the actress though... Fuck the waif, she got what she deserved. Was it just me, or did Jaqen look pleased with Arya?

Pumped about the Battle of the Bastards next week though. Can't believe this season is almost already over though, UGH!

Only 13 episodes remaining, split over 2 more seasons... I hope that changes. A 6 episode season would be excruciating.

Wait, wut? Huh

13 total? They can't possibly try to bring about the mother of all battles in that short a time. I always kid about how they should hurry up & get the Dragons vs the dead, but if they try to cram all that in 10 episodes, even, I feel like it'll come across rushed! Sad The TV people better not fuck this up! Angry

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
13-06-2016, 08:01 PM
What I want to see is how they finally get rid of Ramsay Bolton...I hope it's long and painful. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
13-06-2016, 08:04 PM
(13-06-2016 08:01 PM)Anjele Wrote:  What I want to see is how they finally get rid of Ramsay Bolton...I hope it's long and painful. Dodgy

Would it not be the sweetest thing to have it be administered to him by Theon? Evil_monster

19-06-2016, 08:18 PM
Ho-ly shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shocking

[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post