RE: Game of Thrones - It's on bitches.
Speechless.

Best television show ever.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
27-06-2016, 07:59 AM
(27-06-2016 07:29 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Speechless.

Best television show ever.

Yes it is. But I am going to be so pissed if they screw up the ending like many other good shows have done...LOST comes to mind. I felt like I had wasted years of watching that show when I saw the finale. Pisses me off because up until then I knew I would have watched the whole thing again had the ending been decent.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
27-06-2016, 01:23 PM (This post was last modified: 27-06-2016 01:27 PM by Deesse23.)
Fuck.me.
That was intense.

Altough Cersei is somewhat of a villain, i admire her perseverance. She lost 3 children and seems to be unstoppable.
The last scene was ├╝ber-fucking-epic!

So what do we have so far:
A queen with an undead monster bodyguard
A queen with 3 fire breathing monsters
A king who was raised from the death and is heir of basically TWO houses.

Popcorn

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
27-06-2016, 01:34 PM
It's interesting how different the reactions to this season have been. I thought it was the most poorly written one so far, in large part thanks to them running out of book material and having to rely on their own subpar writing skills to continue the story.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
28-06-2016, 06:00 PM
(27-06-2016 01:34 PM)Vosur Wrote:  It's interesting how different the reactions to this season have been. I thought it was the most poorly written one so far, in large part thanks to them running out of book material and having to rely on their own subpar writing skills to continue the story.

I'm 100% with you on this.
You can certainly feel the quality drop this season. Part of the reasons why GoT was so good is because George RR Martin is a fucking genius. He writes less like a standard hollywood movie and more like what would happen in real life. If that makes sense. This season has certainly felt less incredible, different, "realistic", gritty and far more hollywood bullshit.

It's still fucking good though, but I'm totally with you on this Vosur.
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
30-06-2016, 01:50 PM
I also thought this season was sloppy and a bit ridiculous... And even though those last two episodes were incredibly exciting, they felt somehow out of character for the show. Still a fantastic show.

I loved the piano music throughout the finale
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
30-06-2016, 03:31 PM (This post was last modified: 30-06-2016 03:37 PM by Commonsensei.)
I feel bad for the kingdom under Cersei's rane. She's only ever REALLY cared about two things. Her kids, and Power. Now without any kids all that is left is gaining the power. which she know's has. So now what? She's got her crown. Next step war. To take revenge for here murdered daughter. Will the 7 kingdoms really follower her I mean sure they followed Joffery, but for the most part they didn't really know what he was doing behind closed doors. Even the play's make him out his death to be tragic. Thou now that I think about it the play made Cersei to be a morning mother. Maybe they will follow.

The mother of dragons is clearly the best choice to be ruler. Controlling dragons seems to be a fantastic motivator for change. John Snow as much as I like the guy I don't know if he really would be the best choice to rule. He kind of fucks up a lot. He has a good heart but his head doesn't really have good planing skill. He has to jump threw a lot of hoops to get even a small hand full of people to follow him.

Oh and I'm a little pissed off that one of my favorite female characters died. Margaery Tyrell. Yes she was a manipulative bitch. But that's what I loved about her. Able to play life like a chess game. I think she was playing the sparrow hoping for the time to strike on her own. Guess we'll never know.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
30-06-2016, 04:28 PM
Shame Shy
[Image: latest?cb=20160627234847]

Shame Evil_monster
[Image: screen%20shot%202016-06-26%20at%2010.43.10%20pm.png]

30-06-2016, 06:48 PM
[Image: unaVGuM.jpg]

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 7 users Like Smercury44's post
30-06-2016, 06:51 PM
(30-06-2016 06:48 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
[Image: unaVGuM.jpg]

LOL
[+] 1 user Likes Foxen's post