Game of Thrones - It's on bitches.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-07-2017, 05:36 PM
RE: Game of Thrones - It's on bitches.
(09-07-2017 04:37 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  
(09-07-2017 12:17 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Bowing Bowing Bowing Bowing Bowing Bowing Bowing Bowing

> I want to see Cercei naked again. Yes

It wasn't really her, she used a body double. Pretty sure it's really her in 300 though, if you must see her naked.

Also.... OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT. ONE MORE WEEK!!!!!!

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like MustangManda's post
09-07-2017, 05:43 PM
I want to see Khal Drogo again... sigh.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
09-07-2017, 09:05 PM
I've always liked Theon Greyjoy, think the actor who plays him is amazing, and would like to see that plot progress.

Very excited for next week! Clap

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
10-07-2017, 12:20 AM
(09-07-2017 05:36 PM)MustangManda Wrote:  
(09-07-2017 04:37 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  > I want to see Cercei naked again. Yes

It wasn't really her, she used a body double. Pretty sure it's really her in 300 though, if you must see her naked.

Also.... OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT. ONE MORE WEEK!!!!!!

> I know she used a body double, but her "walk of shame" was still cool. Yes, I saw her real nude scenes in 300. She did an even better "getting out of the shower nude" scene in Aberdeen.

> I'm a dirty old man and proud of it. Big Grin
10-07-2017, 03:32 PM
I wanted to see The Undead Mountain take on Bran-controlled Hodor, only to have Wun Wun come along and bat them both off the battlefield with a tree! Angry

I miss Wun Wun Sadcryface

What I really want, tho?

For John's parentage to be known!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mother was Ned Stark's sister, father was Rhaegar Targaryen... the last dragon... son of the Mad King... Heir to the throne...

Wouldn't that make John's claim to the Iron Throne even stronger than Daenerys's? Evil_monster

10-07-2017, 03:44 PM
(10-07-2017 03:32 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Wouldn't that make John's claim to the Iron Throne even stronger than Daenerys's? Evil_monster

HERESY!

Burn him at the stake! Evil_monster

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
10-07-2017, 03:55 PM
(10-07-2017 03:32 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I wanted to see The Undead Mountain take on Bran-controlled Hodor, only to have Wun Wun come along and bat them both off the battlefield with a tree! Angry

I miss Wun Wun Sadcryface

What I really want, tho?

For John's parentage to be known!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mother was Ned Stark's sister, father was Rhaegar Targaryen... the last dragon... son of the Mad King... Heir to the throne...

Wouldn't that make John's claim to the Iron Throne even stronger than Daenerys's? Evil_monster

Probably not since he is still a bastard...just not Ned's bastard.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
10-07-2017, 04:16 PM
Soooooo excited.

I can't decide between these two....

[Image: gameofthrones-1494825847551_400w.jpg]

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
10-07-2017, 04:27 PM
While you are waiting for the new episode on Sunday, perhaps someone can answer these:

1. In both the books and the TV series, Maggie the Frog told Cersei that she would have three children, and see all of them in golden shrouds. But in both the books and the series, Cersei actually had FOUR children. Her first was a black-haired boy (so actually a Baratheon) who "died" in the TV series, but she murdered in the books.
Huh

2. Varys never mentions a surname. He said he was born in Lys; his body parts were used in a sacrifice where they were burned, and "a god" answered the priest. Then he somehow ended up in Westeros as a trusted advisor to the Targaryen ruling family, privy to all of their secrets and the innerds of the Red Keep. At least one of the gods who loves his human bodies/parts served up well done/charred - is R'hllor. The Lord of Light seems particularly fond of having people with "king's blood" as his sacrifices, and "Varys" appears to be a shortened form of a Targaryen name. So is Varys one of the host of bastard Targaryens that they left scattered around for just such purpose?

3. The Battle of the Bastards. So they do the "we line up in a row, and you line up in a row facing us, and then we try to kill each other" method of warfare. How stupid is that? Was there no one on the Stark side who thought: "Hey, while all of the Bolton armies are lined up outside, we could just send a couple hundred of our people around the hill, and just capture Winterfell while nobody is home. Gee, if we only had someone who could crash through the gate for us, like, um .. one of those Giants from north of the Wall. Anyone know where we can find one?" Facepalm
10-07-2017, 09:34 PM
So we are getting free hbo so I'm trying again with this show.

I'm starting season 2.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces