Game of Thrones - It's on bitches.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-07-2014, 03:53 PM
RE: Game of Thrones - It's on bitches.
[Image: 7cdc8927f6a2707e74a16c2db60890.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
14-07-2014, 04:36 PM
I'm currently watching the first season...to be honest, I find this boring. The only entertaining parts are the sex scenes and fight scenes...does this get better or should I quit now?

Atir aissom atir imon
14-07-2014, 04:39 PM
Who you want to step up as best villain, other than LittleFinger, now that Tyrion's offed the last one?
I'd say a white walker, but we haven't come across any specific evil/badass character among them.
[edit] Except that one, but we don't know his name, and he isn't in the books! I want to know more about that guy Confused

14-07-2014, 05:21 PM
(14-07-2014 04:39 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Who you want to step up as best villain, other than LittleFinger, now that Tyrion's offed the last one?
I'd say a white walker, but we haven't come across any specific evil/badass character among them.
[edit] Except that one, but we don't know his name, and he isn't in the books! I want to know more about that guy Confused

I think the Mountain is about to become a Big Bad. We might get a heel turn soonish though cause Cersei is not enough to be the lone villain pulling the strings. Little Finger has been playing both sides against the middle since day 1, so this turn is nothing new though he did manage to get Sansa to turn at least semi-heel. Surprise kill of next season Jaime Lannister. He has outlived his usefulness storywise and Cersei will blame him for everything now that Tyrion is no longer there for her to rage at. Dragons vs white walkers inc.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
14-07-2014, 05:25 PM
Arya's going to kick some ass.

Dany better be careful of her own dragons.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
14-07-2014, 05:39 PM
Get ready for the show that has viewers on the edge of their seats wondering what will happen next.

Watch as everyone fights to sit on the worlds most uncomfortable chair

[Image: IronThrone_130319.jpg]

Everyday is judgement day. Use your judgement, use reason.
[+] 1 user Likes Freethought's post
14-07-2014, 06:03 PM
(14-07-2014 04:36 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I'm currently watching the first season...to be honest, I find this boring. The only entertaining parts are the sex scenes and fight scenes...does this get better or should I quit now?

There's at least one or two particularly awesome episodes every season. I'd stick with the first season, which doesn't really define the show until the final episodes, before you decide whether or not to stick with it.
14-07-2014, 06:19 PM
When Arya find out about her aunt...the way she responds.

Hysterical. Shes is one of the best on the show. Her and Tyrion.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
15-07-2014, 12:58 PM
[Image: ba12d1fdd0066aa468d082bf0c43da.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
15-07-2014, 10:56 PM
Even the Queen of England can get into it. Smile