Game of Thrones - It's on bitches.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2017, 05:01 PM
RE: Game of Thrones - It's on bitches.
(17-07-2017 03:59 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(17-07-2017 05:10 AM)Anjele Wrote:  There are several.

There's like 10 of them, plus all the crap on demand..

I'm totally blown away -- I was going to watch it this morning, but I had errands to run, and then the man was up, not feeling well and staying home from work.

Sadcryface

It'll be ok...it'll be ok...Tongue

I don't think he's sick. He knows you are up to something. Drinking Beverage

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2017, 05:40 PM
(17-07-2017 03:59 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  ...
and then the man was up, not feeling well and staying home from work.

Sadcryface

It'll be ok...it'll be ok...Tongue

Don't forget to rub his 'head'.

Yes, that's Ben Crompton = Dolorous Edd

17-07-2017, 10:12 PM
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo so good.

[Image: oscar.png]
06-08-2017, 06:37 PM
Game of Thrones
Any forum interest in this? I am the least popular culture-connected person on the planet, but I have always loved fantasy type stuff swords and sorcery and LOTR and such. I have seen seasons 1 and 2 and then season 6 (second half) and have filled in the blanks. Now is season 7. Episode 4 tonight.

If anyone gives a shit: They have made the Lannisters ass-kickers for a couple episodes now, because I think they needed to show that Dynarius isn't going to have a cake-walk in her run to control of Westeros (she has 3 dragons and a bunch of hard ass military assets). So she has taken a few hits. But this, it seems, has been at the expense of Tyrian, the "imp," whose recent plans have all fucked up, though his rep is that he rarely fucks up. I don't know what's going to happen tonight but I suspect Tyrian will do something to redeem himself and something will show that there is a spy in Dynarius' camp.

(You don't need to tell me you don't care if you don't. I understand. Start a thread about something you do care about. Not that I care about it a lot, it's just...oh fuck it)
06-08-2017, 08:06 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2017 08:15 PM by Anjele.)
RE: Game of Thrones
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...es?page=28

Yes, we have GoT fans here...just watched the new episode...it's about the only thing I watch on TV.

Maybe one of the forum team will merge the two threads.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

06-08-2017, 08:37 PM
Uh...howdy! Late to the party...I plan to read the last handful of pages here and get caught up. I had a feeling this would be a good night for Team Stormborn. Have they killed off Bronn? Hope not.
06-08-2017, 08:39 PM
(06-08-2017 08:37 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  Uh...howdy! Late to the party...I plan to read the last handful of pages here and get caught up. I had a feeling this would be a good night for Team Stormborn. Have they killed off Bronn? Hope not.

No spoilers from me...these people would burn my embassy if I did that. Undecided

07-08-2017, 04:36 AM
(06-08-2017 06:37 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  Any forum interest in this? I am the least popular culture-connected person on the planet, but I have always loved fantasy type stuff swords and sorcery and LOTR and such.

> Are you interested in LotR fan fiction? Shy
07-08-2017, 08:33 AM
(07-08-2017 04:36 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  
(06-08-2017 06:37 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  Any forum interest in this? I am the least popular culture-connected person on the planet, but I have always loved fantasy type stuff swords and sorcery and LOTR and such.

> Are you interested in LotR fan fiction? Shy

I have a feeling you're the right person to ask! No actually...I have never even read the books Blush Loved the movies though.
07-08-2017, 08:36 AM
(06-08-2017 08:39 PM)Anjele Wrote:  No spoilers from me...

Oh wow...question: They have moved off the books now is that correct? Do you really know what happens next and if so, how? (Maybe YOU are the three eyed raven!)