Game of Thrones - It's on bitches.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-08-2017, 10:01 AM
RE: Game of Thrones - It's on bitches.
(06-08-2017 08:39 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(06-08-2017 08:37 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  Uh...howdy! Late to the party...I plan to read the last handful of pages here and get caught up. I had a feeling this would be a good night for Team Stormborn. Have they killed off Bronn? Hope not.

No spoilers from me...these people would burn my embassy if I did that. Undecided

I no born your embassy Hug Just put it in spoiler tags Tongue

I haven't seen episodes 4, or 3, yet. Sadcryface2

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2017, 10:14 AM
So I watched my first Game of Thrones episode last night. Episode 1. Maybe I'm wrong but it looks like it was created by men. In the first episode bare breasted women were numerous. Are there any naked men in any of the episodes? I'm talkin full frontal, the Full Monty naked. Tell me there is.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
07-08-2017, 10:37 AM
(07-08-2017 10:14 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  So I watched my first Game of Thrones episode last night. Episode 1. Maybe I'm wrong but it looks like it was created by men. In the first episode bare breasted women were numerous. Are there any naked men in any of the episodes? I'm talkin full frontal, the Full Monty naked. Tell me there is.

There is...

but when you play the Game of Thrones you must be careful what you wish for... Evil_monster

07-08-2017, 10:42 AM
(07-08-2017 10:14 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  So I watched my first Game of Thrones episode last night. Episode 1. Maybe I'm wrong but it looks like it was created by men. In the first episode bare breasted women were numerous. Are there any naked men in any of the episodes? I'm talkin full frontal, the Full Monty naked. Tell me there is.

There is.

As the story progresses, there are fewer men in charge and more women, more nekkid man parts and more clothed womenfolk. (JRR Martin has quite unfairly been accused of misogyny for SoIaF. In fact, there are lots of strong female characters.)

Spoilers for S7:E4, so only look if you have already seen the episode:
http://www.npr.org/2017/08/07/541183709/...-episode-4
07-08-2017, 11:14 AM
Am I the only one who thinks Cersei is a lot smarter in the TV version compared to the books?
07-08-2017, 04:43 PM

I saw one when some queen was doing a nude, feces-filled walk of shame through the streets and an old homeless flea-ridden peasant opened his cloak to reveal a limp dick dangling down to his knees. I don't think you'd find it particularly erotic.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
07-08-2017, 05:57 PM
Cool. Lots of fans here too I see. Going to go way out on a limb here to predict Jon and Momma Dragon are going to come out better than Cersei. Just a gut feeling.

“Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
Man got to sit and wonder 'why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
Man got to tell himself he understand.”

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle
07-08-2017, 06:06 PM
My predictions...

Dragon Lady will get hit with the Greek fire that Cerci has and get burnt. She seems immune to normal fire, so that's why I'm thinking a chemical burn will kill her off.

I don't want her to die. I would like to see her rule everything, but it's just my thoughts.
Perhaps her & Jon Snow as King & Queen.
(Too good to happen)

White walkers are a problem, but I also wonder how they would fare in a warmer climate.

Personally, I think Bran will be in control of everyone once it's all said & done.
He'll be the shadow king.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
07-08-2017, 06:19 PM
(07-08-2017 06:06 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  My predictions...

Dragon Lady will get hit with the Greek fire that Cerci has and get burnt. She seems immune to normal fire, so that's why I'm thinking a chemical burn will kill her off.

I don't want her to die. I would like to see her rule everything, but it's just my thoughts.
(Too good to happen)

White walkers are a problem, but I also wonder how they would fare in a warmer climate.

Personally, I think Bran will be in control of everyone once it's all said & done.

> My mom is predicting that the Dragon Queen will marry John Snow.
07-08-2017, 06:41 PM
(07-08-2017 06:19 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  
(07-08-2017 06:06 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  My predictions...

(Too good to happen)

> My mom is predicting that the Dragon Queen will marry John Snow.

Tell your mum to wake up and smell the burning flesh (in a nice way). Tell her that Snow will drive a sword through Nisa Nisa's (Mhysa Mhysa) heart to achieve the prophecy that has already happened because the old tales are distortions of the present - this is what happens when a time-traveler goes back to warn people of the future.

(07-08-2017 10:42 AM)Rockblossom Wrote:  ... (JRR Martin has quite unfairly been accused of misogyny for SoIaF. In fact, there are lots of strong female characters.)...

More specifically, strong female red-heads. Which is how you know who's gonna win. Georgie likes them virgin queen red-heads.

Big Grin

ps. not a spoiler, anyone's guess is as good as anyone else's.
pps. I saw what you did there with the "JRR" Laughat Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post