Game of Thrones - It's on bitches.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-08-2017, 06:56 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2017 10:10 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Game of Thrones - It's on bitches.
(07-08-2017 06:06 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  My predictions...

Dragon Lady will get hit with the Greek fire that Cerci has and get burnt. She seems immune to normal fire, so that's why I'm thinking a chemical burn will kill her off.

I don't want her to die. I would like to see her rule everything, but it's just my thoughts.
Perhaps her & Jon Snow as King & Queen.
(Too good to happen)

White walkers are a problem, but I also wonder how they would fare in a warmer climate.

Personally, I think Bran will be in control of everyone once it's all said & done.
He'll be the shadow king.

Bah. Samwell Tarly will be king. Me and my tribe have already seen it through the 3-eyed raven's eyes.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
07-08-2017, 07:08 PM
(07-08-2017 08:36 AM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  
(06-08-2017 08:39 PM)Anjele Wrote:  No spoilers from me...

Oh wow...question: They have moved off the books now is that correct? Do you really know what happens next and if so, how? (Maybe YOU are the three eyed raven!)

I have read the first four and a half books...when things started deviating from the books I stopped. I do plan to read them again though.

As for spoilers...my son offered me the leaked episode but I told him I would wait till it aired. And I don't give spoilers here because some people are in different time zones or can't watch it when it originally airs so I prefer to let them see the show without my giving anything away.

While everyone else has their eyes on Dany and Jon...I am waiting to see what's up next for Arya...and I really want to know what part the dagger will play. Evil_monster

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
07-08-2017, 07:31 PM
(07-08-2017 10:14 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  So I watched my first Game of Thrones episode last night. Episode 1. Maybe I'm wrong but it looks like it was created by men. In the first episode bare breasted women were numerous. Are there any naked men in any of the episodes? I'm talkin full frontal, the Full Monty naked. Tell me there is.

I think for at least the first couple seasons, they saw that they could have their cake and eat it too. They have some fairly intense rape scenes which can provide jerk off material to the guys but then they can come back and say, hey, we're just really trying to keep it real and show what women would face in that kind of world. Uh, yeah, like they wouldn't know unless you showed it in detail.

At the point they're at now women are in lots of positions of power. Two of them are not rulers but are total ass-kickers.
07-08-2017, 07:38 PM
(07-08-2017 06:06 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  I don't want her to die. I would like to see her rule everything, but it's just my thoughts.
Perhaps her & Jon Snow as King & Queen.
(Too good to happen)

Yeah, I wonder if they know that's what a lot of people want to see so...they go out of their way to have them both die horribly somehow. All the jaw-drop moments of the show (I havent seen most of the middle seasons) are moments of "oh no they didn't!" with shocking unexpected death. Surely so close to the end they won't pucker up and give us the predictable thing.

Quote:White walkers are a problem, but I also wonder how they would fare in a warmer climate.

Good point...shitty camouflage!
07-08-2017, 07:41 PM
(07-08-2017 04:43 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(07-08-2017 10:14 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  So I watched my first Game of Thrones episode last night. Episode 1. Maybe I'm wrong but it looks like it was created by men. In the first episode bare breasted women were numerous. Are there any naked men in any of the episodes? I'm talkin full frontal, the Full Monty naked. Tell me there is.

I saw one when some queen was doing a nude, feces-filled walk of shame through the streets and an old homeless flea-ridden peasant opened his cloak to reveal a limp dick dangling down to his knees. I don't think you'd find it particularly erotic.

Well, to hell with this show then. Angry They need a couple of female writers. If I were one of the writers I'd throw in a couple of naked, good looking men in gratuitous sex scenes. Kiss

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
07-08-2017, 10:11 PM
(07-08-2017 07:41 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(07-08-2017 04:43 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I saw one when some queen was doing a nude, feces-filled walk of shame through the streets and an old homeless flea-ridden peasant opened his cloak to reveal a limp dick dangling down to his knees. I don't think you'd find it particularly erotic.

Well, to hell with this show then. Angry They need a couple of female writers. If I were one of the writers I'd throw in a couple of naked, good looking men in gratuitous sex scenes. Kiss

To be fair, it was a rather impressive flaccid penis.

I think I also remember a cunnilingus episode if that helps.

#sigh
08-08-2017, 09:00 PM
Is there anyone else who thinks Arya might actually be dead and the person we see is wearing her face as a mask ?

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
08-08-2017, 09:26 PM
(08-08-2017 09:00 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Is there anyone else who thinks Arya might actually be dead and the person we see is wearing her face as a mask ?

No one ... thinks that.

Angel

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
09-08-2017, 07:26 AM
(08-08-2017 09:26 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(08-08-2017 09:00 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Is there anyone else who thinks Arya might actually be dead and the person we see is wearing her face as a mask ?

No one ... thinks that.

Angel

But...was that post really from DLJ? Gasp
09-08-2017, 08:57 AM
(09-08-2017 07:26 AM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  
(08-08-2017 09:26 PM)DLJ Wrote:  No one ... thinks that.

Angel

But...was that post really from DLJ? Gasp

Of course not. All DLJ's posts and his moderator actions were long ago outsourced to a call centre in Manila.

Thank you for your post. Your opinion is valuable to us.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post