Game of Thrones - It's on bitches.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2017, 08:24 PM
RE: Game of Thrones - It's on bitches.
Arrrgggghhhhh!

Not enough stuff in this episode...

Now we have to wait another whole week. Sadcryface2

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2017, 02:51 PM
Just my imagination, or

did Daenerys have to go change her underpants when Jon stood his ground against Drogon's charge? Wink

Laugh out load Tongue

15-08-2017, 03:14 PM
(15-08-2017 02:51 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Just my imagination, or

did Daenerys have to go change her underpants when Jon stood his ground against Drogon's charge? Wink

Laugh out load Tongue

I think dragon lady is like jon snow's niece or something and he's got dragon blood in him which is why the dragon didn't munch him. Something about an annulment when Samwell "He Who Will Be King" Tarly was talking with the inbreed girl with the even more inbred baby. It's like Jon Snow is the bastard son of everyone in the 7 kingdoms.

#sigh
15-08-2017, 08:44 PM
(15-08-2017 03:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  It's like Jon Snow is the bastard son of everyone in the 7 kingdoms.

Lol.

It's been more than 48 hours so we can speak freely...?

A show about dragons and magic and stuff can still be "realistic" as long as the characters conduct themselves in a realistic way given their fantasy environment. So what the hell is realistic about the guys forming "The Magnificent Seven" and heading north of the wall when their are about ten other ways of getting proof to the south that there are bad dudes shuffling down from the north? Rhetorical question, I know the answer: it's "dramatic." Bah.

And loved how Sam ignored Gilly. He'll remember later at some key time. Hopefully she's there to remind him.

16-08-2017, 12:21 AM
(15-08-2017 03:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-08-2017 02:51 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Just my imagination, or

Laugh out load Tongue

I think dragon lady is like jon snow's niece or something and he's got dragon blood in him which is why the dragon didn't munch him. Something about an annulment when Samwell "He Who Will Be King" Tarly was talking with the inbreed girl with the even more inbred baby. It's like Jon Snow is the bastard son of everyone in the 7 kingdoms.

Jon Snow is the (legitimate) son of Danys brother, so he is her nephiew, and the heir to the throne. She actually should bend the knee to him.

His Mother was the sister of Ned Stark, making him cousin of Sansa and Arya.

If i was the nephiew of Dany and cousin of Sansa, i would actually kill myself...if you know what i mean. Drooling

*snaps back in*

I have also read the spoilers about next weeks episode: go.watch.it!

Dragons fighting white walkers and Viserion being converted into an ice dragon Gasp

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
16-08-2017, 10:54 PM
(16-08-2017 12:21 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Jon Snow is the (legitimate) son of Danys brother, so he is her nephiew, and the heir to the throne. She actually should bend the knee to him.

He's not the son of that kid that the Dothrakians gave the molten golden helmet to? Dude was a little puke. Is he?

#sigh
16-08-2017, 10:56 PM
Ok, all caught up.

Now I can read spoilers...

But I won't share any.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

17-08-2017, 05:00 AM
(16-08-2017 10:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(16-08-2017 12:21 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Jon Snow is the (legitimate) son of Danys brother, so he is her nephiew, and the heir to the throne. She actually should bend the knee to him.

He's not the son of that kid that the Dothrakians gave the molten golden helmet to? Dude was a little puke. Is he?

No. The son of Rhaegar.

And yes, Viserys Targaryen was definitely a little puke.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
17-08-2017, 05:20 AM
(16-08-2017 10:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

That was Viserys (after whom Viserion the dragon is named). Viserys was Danys other, younger brother (Rhaegar being the first and heir). After Rhaegar was killed Viserys thought he was the heir to the throne and wanted to sell Dany to the Dothrakis for military support. Little fucker he was.
Rhaegar was not seen in the series yet. Only those flashbakcs of Bran in the last season, where he ended up standing in front of this tower in the middle of nowhere, with a young Ned Stark are a hint to this story line. Rhaegar told a knight to protect pregnant Lynnea in the tower. Ned killed the guards, went up, found his sister dying after child birth (Rhaegars child, Jon) and promised ot raise him as his bastard son, because his life expectancy being a Targaryen under Robert Baratheon would have been clsoe to nil.

Yes, i know, i need a life Blush

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 3 users Like Deesse23's post
17-08-2017, 05:53 AM
(17-08-2017 05:20 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(16-08-2017 10:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  He's not the son of that kid that the Dothrakians gave the molten golden helmet to? Dude was a little puke. Is he?

That was Viserys (after whom Viserion the dragon is named). Viserys was Danys other, younger brother (Rhaegar being the first and heir). After Rhaegar was killed Viserys thought he was the heir to the throne and wanted to sell Dany to the Dothrakis for military support. Little fucker he was.
Rhaegar was not seen in the series yet. Only those flashbakcs of Bran in the last season, where he ended up standing in front of this tower in the middle of nowhere, with a young Ned Stark are a hint to this story line. Rhaegar told a knight to protect pregnant Lynnea in the tower. Ned killed the guards, went up, found his sister dying after child birth (Rhaegars child, Jon) and promised ot raise him as his bastard son, because his life expectancy being a Targaryen under Robert Baratheon would have been clsoe to nil.

Yes, i know, i need a life Blush

> Heck! If I can be obsessed with the history of Arda (Middle Earth), you have every right to be obsessed with the histories of Westeros and Essos. Ennor annuir! Thumbsup