Game of Thrones - It's on bitches.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2017, 08:22 PM
RE: Game of Thrones - It's on bitches.
Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2017, 09:36 PM
Yep, saw that coming.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-08-2017, 09:39 PM
(20-08-2017 09:36 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Yep, saw that coming.

I saw parts of it coming but there was one part in particular that surprised me...though I suppose it shouldn't have.

And I think I am the only person who does not want Dany and Jon to be a couple. Co-rulers I am good with...a romantic couple...no, just no. I still don't see any chemistry. Certainly not like he had with Ygritte or she had with Khal Drogo.

And Arya still kicks ass!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

21-08-2017, 03:29 PM
*covers eyes* lalalala

I fucking forgot it was on!

I'm like what there was an episode in the middle of the week??

Then I remembered today is fucking Monday.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

21-08-2017, 04:08 PM
(20-08-2017 09:39 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(20-08-2017 09:36 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Yep, saw that coming.

I saw parts of it coming but there was one part in particular that surprised me...though I suppose it shouldn't have.

And I think I am the only person who does not want Dany and Jon to be a couple. Co-rulers I am good with...a romantic couple...no, just no. I still don't see any chemistry. Certainly not like he had with Ygritte or she had with Khal Drogo.

She is Jons aunt, and i think she is right about to find out. She must have noticed how her dragon didnt just eat up Jon, and i think she did, judging by how she looked in the shots showing her face while Jon was face to face with the dragon. She knows that there is only one reason Jon survived the dragon: He is a Targaryen. She may just not yet know how exactly she is related to him.

Regarding Ygritte (Rose Leslie). The chemistry apparently was so good, they became a couple in rl. Laugh out load

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
21-08-2017, 04:13 PM
(21-08-2017 04:08 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(20-08-2017 09:39 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I saw parts of it coming but there was one part in particular that surprised me...though I suppose it shouldn't have.

She is Jons aunt, and i think she is right about to find out. She must have noticed how her dragon didnt just eat up Jon, and i think she did, judging by how she looked in the shots showing her face while Jon was face to face with the dragon. She knows that there is only one reason Jon survived the dragon: He is a Targaryen. She may just not yet know how exactly she is related to him.

Regarding Ygritte (Rose Leslie). The chemistry apparently was so good, they became a couple in rl. Laugh out load

The dragons didn't make a snack of Tyrion either...I have read some people saying he may also be of Targaryen blood. Consider

****That's so fucking cool...spell check doesn't balk at 'Targaryen'. Big Grin

21-08-2017, 05:29 PM
(21-08-2017 04:08 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  She is Jons aunt, and i think she is right about to find out. She must have noticed how her dragon didnt just eat up Jon, and i think she did, judging by how she looked in the shots showing her face while Jon was face to face with the dragon. She knows that there is only one reason Jon survived the dragon: He is a Targaryen. She may just not yet know how exactly she is related to him.

But doesn't Dany control her pets? She would have to give it permission to blast Jon off the cliffside, like the way a dog will sense a person is the owner's friend.

Loved the special effects and the battles and the cool ending (where did they get those chains though?) but the episodes are turning into repeated cases of "Wouldn't it be cool if...?" The writers just seem to be looking for opportunities to spend their special effects budget without making sure the story makes sense. I hesitate to go into detail, are we under a 24 or 48 hour spoiler rule?
21-08-2017, 05:32 PM
(20-08-2017 09:39 PM)Anjele Wrote:  And I think I am the only person who does not want Dany and Jon to be a couple. Co-rulers I am good with...a romantic couple...no, just no. I still don't see any chemistry. Certainly not like he had with Ygritte or she had with Khal Drogo.

I feel the same way. Once they figure out the family connection that may pull the brakes on their lusty stares at each other but then...Jamie and Cersei...
21-08-2017, 05:57 PM
(21-08-2017 05:32 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  
(20-08-2017 09:39 PM)Anjele Wrote:  And I think I am the only person who does not want Dany and Jon to be a couple. Co-rulers I am good with...a romantic couple...no, just no. I still don't see any chemistry. Certainly not like he had with Ygritte or she had with Khal Drogo.

I feel the same way. Once they figure out the family connection that may pull the brakes on their lusty stares at each other but then...Jamie and Cersei...

I was gonna say. What's a little cousin fucking when the queen's brother is her baby daddy, ... again. Hey how come she's queen and he's not king, she older? Wasn't their kid like king? Is this like some inbred British monarchy thing?

#sigh
21-08-2017, 06:00 PM
(21-08-2017 05:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-08-2017 05:32 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  I feel the same way. Once they figure out the family connection that may pull the brakes on their lusty stares at each other but then...Jamie and Cersei...

I was gonna say. What's a little cousin fucking when the queen's brother is her baby daddy, ... again. Hey how come she's queen and he's not king, she older?

Cause they still think he's a bastard.

**And I don't think Cersei is pregnant...she is using that lie to keep Jaime close.