Game of Thrones - It's on bitches.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2017, 05:55 PM
RE: Game of Thrones - It's on bitches.
(28-08-2017 05:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-08-2017 05:39 PM)Anjele Wrote:  And if Jon's already been dead, can he father a child? Consider

Tony Randall did. Twice.

I really need an emoji with one eyebrow raised. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
28-08-2017, 05:57 PM
(28-08-2017 05:39 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I will do the spoiler thing because sometimes people can't watch it when it airs...give them another day or two.

I am so freaking glad that Little Finger went out the way he did...Arya being the one to wield the dagger and him dropping to his knees begging Sansa to spare his creepy ass.

I wonder if Cersei is even pregnant...she has been known to lie about everything.

I wonder if Jon and Dany would have gotten together if they knew the information that Sam and Bran are going to share with Jon. And if Jon's already been dead, can he father a child? Consider

I will say that getting the whole group of major players together had a 'forming the Fellowship of the Ring' feel to it for me. I wouldn't have been surprised to see Elrond and/or Gandalf show up.

I sure hope we don't have to wait two years for the last season.

I'm pretty sure we're past feeling shocked every time incest happens on TV these days and so are the characters. Especially in a medieval setting, and more so in GoT, even more so when the relatives are not parent-child or siblings. I think what they mainly want us to worry about is Dany feeling threatened by Jon cause she wants to be queen and all and he may spoil it.

They do seem to talk a lot about Dany being unable to have kids this season though. Maybe she can actually have kids but only if it's with another Targaryen?

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
28-08-2017, 06:02 PM (This post was last modified: 28-08-2017 06:36 PM by GirlyMan.)
(28-08-2017 05:29 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  
(28-08-2017 05:23 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Ugh, do we need to use spoilers? I mean, the season is over, I doubt anyone will open the thread before watching it all.

To me, if you haven't seen the episode don't open the, hello, GOT thread! But I'm new here so I'm just playing it safe!

BTW, that part where the Hound strangled Jaime to death, holy FUCK did not see that coming.

Where the fuck was the golden-handed sister-fister going at the end? Heading North to WinterFell on his own? To what end? This is why incest always turns out wrong.

Oh, and do we ever get to see what the Frankenstein Mountain looks like? And how come the Night King don't control his freakish not-quite-alive psyche?

Here's what happened -

The Night King does control the Mountain and it ends up crushing Cersei and delivering her crushed corpse to the Night King for reinvigoration. The Hound ends up killing the now fully blue sparkly-eyed white walker Mountain that used to be his brother with a burning stake of dragonglass through the right eye. The Hound lives and makes many crazy faceless babies with Arya. The redbeard wildling with the hardon for the most beautiful woman any of us will ever lay eyes upon will both live and make giant babies which rule the world. Peacefully. In a Baby Huey giant sorta way. Might need periodic sedation. The one-eyed dude with the patch over his eye will be the one to kill the Night King. The Night King will die when laying the final death blow to the one-eyed dead 6x over dude and the blowback from the final explosion of the final destruction of the Lord of Light or whatever will shatter him and the dead dragon and all that he reinvigorated. Including the blond who I didn't find all that attractive even when she was nude.

Oops, the ravens seem to have flown and left me.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
28-08-2017, 06:20 PM
(28-08-2017 05:57 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(28-08-2017 05:39 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I will do the spoiler thing because sometimes people can't watch it when it airs...give them another day or two.

I am so freaking glad that Little Finger went out the way he did...Arya being the one to wield the dagger and him dropping to his knees begging Sansa to spare his creepy ass.

I wonder if Cersei is even pregnant...she has been known to lie about everything.

I wonder if Jon and Dany would have gotten together if they knew the information that Sam and Bran are going to share with Jon. And if Jon's already been dead, can he father a child? Consider

I will say that getting the whole group of major players together had a 'forming the Fellowship of the Ring' feel to it for me. I wouldn't have been surprised to see Elrond and/or Gandalf show up.

I sure hope we don't have to wait two years for the last season.

I'm pretty sure we're past feeling shocked every time incest happens on TV these days and so are the characters. Especially in a medieval setting, and more so in GoT, even more so when the relatives are not parent-child or siblings. I think what they mainly want us to worry about is Dany feeling threatened by Jon cause she wants to be queen and all and he may spoil it.

They do seem to talk a lot about Dany being unable to have kids this season though. Maybe she can actually have kids but only if it's with another Targaryen?

No, I get that incest is looked upon completely differently in a medieval setting. What with trying to keep the royalty or houses strong by combing only with others who offer a strategic alliance.

After being called a bastard all his life I was thinking maybe Jon wouldn't want an unkind 'name' hung on a child of his. I guess we shall see. They have made a big deal out of her not being able to have a child...so I think it's almost guaranteed it will happen.

If Cersei is pregnant...and it's not just incest but twin incest...what if she were to give birth to a dwarf? I see her taking a dive off a balcony like Tommen did.

Two years. Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

28-08-2017, 06:24 PM
(28-08-2017 01:49 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  ...and that's why I think Podrick is going to end up on the Iron Throne.

He may be the only person left alive.

Hobo
28-08-2017, 06:28 PM
(28-08-2017 06:24 PM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  
(28-08-2017 01:49 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  ...and that's why I think Podrick is going to end up on the Iron Throne.

He may be the only person left alive.

Hobo

Samwell Tarly will be king. I have seen the dragons themselves bend their knee. Big Grin

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-08-2017, 06:32 PM
(28-08-2017 06:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-08-2017 06:24 PM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  He may be the only person left alive.

Hobo

Samwell Tarly will be king. I have seen the dragons themselves bend their knee. Big Grin

I am reading your posts to the husband...he wants some of whatever it is you are smoking.

28-08-2017, 06:38 PM
(28-08-2017 06:32 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(28-08-2017 06:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Samwell Tarly will be king. I have seen the dragons themselves bend their knee. Big Grin

I am reading your posts to the husband...he wants some of whatever it is you are smoking.

Tell him to hold on a sec ... I see ravens coming.

#sigh
28-08-2017, 06:39 PM
(28-08-2017 06:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-08-2017 06:32 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I am reading your posts to the husband...he wants some of whatever it is you are smoking.

Tell him to hold on a sec ... I see ravens coming.

Big Grin

28-08-2017, 07:31 PM
[Image: wwrfrdK.jpg]