Game of Thrones - It's on bitches.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2017, 08:17 PM
RE: Game of Thrones - It's on bitches.
(28-08-2017 01:49 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  ...
Why can't Dany take the two dragons left and just go melt the entire Army of the Dead? It would take five, ten minutes tops.

Same reason that Frodo didn't take Eagle Airlines to Crackdoom International Airport.

Angel

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
29-08-2017, 03:53 AM
(28-08-2017 06:20 PM)Anjele Wrote:  If Cersei is pregnant...and it's not just incest but twin incest...what if she were to give birth to a dwarf? I see her taking a dive off a balcony like Tommen did.

Whoa, wait. That's actually a really good point. How doesn't anyone ever mention this? It could totally happen and it would be extremely interesting plot-wise.

(28-08-2017 08:17 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(28-08-2017 01:49 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  ...
Why can't Dany take the two dragons left and just go melt the entire Army of the Dead? It would take five, ten minutes tops.

Same reason that Frodo didn't take Eagle Airlines to Crackdoom International Airport.

Angel

Difference is, Frodo and the Eagles ≠ a huge, powerful army and two fucking dragons.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
29-08-2017, 04:44 AM
(29-08-2017 03:53 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(28-08-2017 06:20 PM)Anjele Wrote:  If Cersei is pregnant...and it's not just incest but twin incest...what if she were to give birth to a dwarf? I see her taking a dive off a balcony like Tommen did.

Whoa, wait. That's actually a really good point. How doesn't anyone ever mention this? It could totally happen and it would be extremely interesting plot-wise.

(28-08-2017 08:17 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Same reason that Frodo didn't take Eagle Airlines to Crackdoom International Airport.

Angel

Difference is, Frodo and the Eagles ≠ a huge, powerful army and two fucking dragons.

> Damn! Where is Gandalf when you need him? Consider
29-08-2017, 04:55 AM
(29-08-2017 03:53 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  

Yabut, she had three children by twin-incest already... no sign of dwarfism.

Undecided

29-08-2017, 05:28 AM
(29-08-2017 04:55 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(29-08-2017 03:53 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Whoa, wait. That's actually a really good point. How doesn't anyone ever mention this? It could totally happen and it would be extremely interesting plot-wise.

Yabut, she had three children by twin-incest already... no sign of dwarfism.

Undecided

Well, incest-related problems don't work like that. It's not like all their kids must have some kind of disorder. Let alone all of them having one specific disorder.

-Guybrush Threepwood-
29-08-2017, 05:39 AM
(29-08-2017 05:28 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(29-08-2017 04:55 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Yabut, she had three children by twin-incest already... no sign of dwarfism.

Undecided

Well, incest-related problems don't work like that. It's not like all their kids must have some kind of disorder. Let alone all of them having one specific disorder.
Plus Geoffrey was legitimately insane, which I sure the incest didn't help.

The Helpful Atheist - An Information Blog
Last updated: 08/11/2017 - Want to contribute, drop me a PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
29-08-2017, 05:44 AM
(29-08-2017 05:39 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(29-08-2017 05:28 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Well, incest-related problems don't work like that. It's not like all their kids must have some kind of disorder. Let alone all of them having one specific disorder.
Plus Geoffrey was legitimately insane, which I sure the incest didn't help.

Speaking of the three children...did anyone else catch it when Tyrion told her that he loved her children and after a few more sentences between them he said that she had two beautiful children?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
29-08-2017, 06:39 AM
(29-08-2017 05:44 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(29-08-2017 05:39 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Plus Geoffrey was legitimately insane, which I sure the incest didn't help.

Speaking of the three children...did anyone else catch it when Tyrion told her that he loved her children and after a few more sentences between them he said that she had two beautiful children?

I think he was just admitting that Joffrey was a little piece of shit and he wasn't going to pretend he loved him too.

-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 4 users Like undergroundp's post
29-08-2017, 08:26 AM
Why did Theon not get hurt when he got the kneed?

I thought Ramsay just cut off his cock??

Don't Believe the Hype
[+] 1 user Likes Walluin's post
29-08-2017, 10:11 AM
[Image: Screenshot_20170829-062510.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post