Game of Thrones - It's on bitches.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-07-2014, 06:33 PM
RE: Game of Thrones - It's on bitches.
(31-07-2014 11:00 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(31-07-2014 10:35 AM)Addai Wrote:  Well I thought my wife said that this season they actually had crossed into some of the material of the latest book. That was what got her worried...

But they do have a way of expanding on things that were only briefly covered in the books. Like the Aria and the Hound relationship went on a lot longer because fans and even Martin loved the interaction. So I guess they could go deep into the more recent plot lines. And my wife says there are other plot lines that they haven't covered so far in the series.

http://www.cracked.com/quick-fixes/4-beh...e-thrones/

Quote:#4. They're Running Out of Books
#3. It's in Danger of Collapsing Under Its Own Production Costs
#2. The Child Actors Are Growing Up Too Fast
#1. The Fans and Actors Might Start Dictating the Plot

I loved the HBO series Rome and it only lasted 2 seasons because it was just really expensive. The episode "The Wall" of GoT was more expensive than any episode of Rome ever was so if there is even a dip in it's viewership HBO will pull the plug.

Loved Rome too. What I had trouble getting over when it was cancelled was all the money they had invested in that large city set that was the size of a few acres, complete with gas powered torches etc. Plus the huge amount of costumes they made. Well hopefully some movie or production was able to benefit from them....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-07-2014, 06:35 PM
Thanks for reminding me about Rome you guys...I meant to watch it but was busy with school. I will have to see if I can find it somewhere.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
04-08-2014, 12:57 PM
[Image: 7b1684875e74c104b16f8e986c2cc6.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post
07-08-2014, 04:33 AM
Game of Thrones Actors give advice to their characters

[Image: ad15e71d0b2d57c7ff6283367d49fb.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
07-08-2014, 06:25 AM
Hodor , LMAFO

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
07-08-2014, 09:09 AM
(07-08-2014 06:25 AM)sporehux Wrote:  Hodor , LMAFO

Laughing my ass fucking off?

Atir aissom atir imon
12-04-2015, 07:04 AM
So... watched the first episode of GoT tonight. So far so good.

[Image: oscar.png]
19-05-2015, 10:29 AM
As usual I'm late to things like this. Just finished season 1 and I'm hooked big time.

This isn't the first time HBO started me off with a bang though. I thought they had something special with True Blood, but after a couple seasons it jumped the shark fast. Sure hoping GoT doesn't do the same.
19-05-2015, 11:46 AM
(19-05-2015 10:29 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  As usual I'm late to things like this. Just finished season 1 and I'm hooked big time.

This isn't the first time HBO started me off with a bang though. I thought they had something special with True Blood, but after a couple seasons it jumped the shark fast. Sure hoping GoT doesn't do the same.

No shark jumping yet!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
19-05-2015, 06:01 PM
I heard Pirate Bay got in trouble for leaking the first 4 episodes of this season, but I didn't care cuz I HDMI-ed the laptop to the bigscreen and had me a 4 episode marathon! Big Grin

But then I had to wait forEVER for episode 5 to hurry up! Sadcryface2