Game of Thrones season premiere.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-06-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: Game of Thrones season premiere.
(05-06-2013 05:31 PM)Scully Wrote:  
(05-06-2013 01:51 PM)Chas Wrote:  Day 152. The Authority continues to ignore my pleas. Are they deaf that they do not hear my cries? Are they mocking me? I must carry on bravely even though the pain of this thread so wrongfully being in the Movies forum deadens my spirit.

That sounds vaguely like the diary of a cat. Which I Heart BTW.

Supposed to be more than vaguely. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
06-06-2013, 05:24 AM
Dear Diary, it's day 153 of my suffering. The Authority continues to mock me. Is this blindness or is The Authority wantonly cruel? I suffer, I decline. There is no end in sight; the thread remains locked in confusion.

[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
06-06-2013, 07:37 AM
And bumped by your posts.
Thanks Chas.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
06-06-2013, 08:11 AM
I am watching Chas' posts...soon it will be like a countdown to the fourth season of this movie.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
07-06-2013, 03:52 AM
Dear Diary, it's day 154 of misery. Why does the Authority do nothing? The energy is draining from my being. I decline.
I am barely able to raise my head, but even in my diminished state I see other threads that make a mockery of order - the Science forum wallows in woo.

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
07-06-2013, 08:43 AM
I'm glad this thread keeps getting bumped to remind me it's here. I keep looking for it in the TV section.

Only, I can't find a tv section. Weeping

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
08-06-2013, 05:04 AM
Dear Diary, it's day 155 of the darkness. I beg the Authority, but they do nothing.
It is too much to expect its gratitude, but acknowledgement of my existence and purpose ...
Hope fades.

08-06-2013, 08:54 AM
Oh good. A bump.

I bought Feast of Crows in 2005 and have put off reading it upto now. I think I had just reached the point where it felt too exhausting to continue the story. Martin was planning to skip to 5 years after the events in book 3, but had so much history to fill in that he wrote Feast of Crows as sort of a book 3.1. He ended up with something like 1500 pages to his manuscript and we now have a full-fledged book 4. Decided to go ahead and start it, so I'll be good to go with Season 4!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
09-06-2013, 11:02 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2013 11:17 AM by Scully.)
(07-06-2013 03:52 AM)Chas Wrote:  Dear Diary, it's day 154 of misery. Why does the Authority do nothing? The energy is draining from my being. I decline.
I am barely able to raise my head, but even in my diminished state I see other threads that make a mockery of order - the Science forum wallows in woo.

Dear Diary, it's day 155 of the darkness. I beg the Authority, but they do nothing.
It is too much to expect its gratitude, but acknowledgement of my existence and purpose ...
Hope fades.

*rubs catnip all over chas*

. . . all the gods were stories we told the children to make them behave. ~ Thoros of Myr (Game of Thrones, Episode 3:06)
[+] 1 user Likes Scully's post
09-06-2013, 11:10 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2013 11:15 AM by Scully.)
(08-06-2013 08:54 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Oh good. A bump.

I bought Feast of Crows in 2005 and have put off reading it upto now. I think I had just reached the point where it felt too exhausting to continue the story. Martin was planning to skip to 5 years after the events in book 3, but had so much history to fill in that he wrote Feast of Crows as sort of a book 3.1. He ended up with something like 1500 pages to his manuscript and we now have a full-fledged book 4. Decided to go ahead and start it, so I'll be good to go with Season 4!

A Storm of Swords is actually supposed to cover Seasons 3 & 4, so you have about a year before they start working from A Feast For Crows. Yes

BTW, if you haven't tried them in audiobook format, it's awesome! Roy Dotrice narrates, and does voices for all the characters. I heard he won recognition for it with the Guinness World Record people, because he voiced over 500 different characters in this audiobook series. In the HBO production, he played the role of Pyromancer Hallyne who produced all that wildfire for Tyrion.

. . . all the gods were stories we told the children to make them behave. ~ Thoros of Myr (Game of Thrones, Episode 3:06)