Game of Thrones season premiere.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-06-2013, 11:13 AM
RE: Game of Thrones season premiere.
Dear Diary, it's day 156 of this hell. The Authority has resorted to torture to enforce its will. A hand came in the night to grind some herb into my pores in an effort to poison me. Will the nightmare never end?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
09-06-2013, 12:34 PM
(09-06-2013 11:13 AM)Chas Wrote:  Dear Diary, it's day 156 of this hell. The Authority has resorted to torture to enforce its will. A hand came in the night to grind some herb into my pores in an effort to poison me. Will the nightmare never end?

LOL. I was washing my stairs and suddenly the thought came to me... "Chas will complain that I've drugged him."

Not bad, eh? Wink

. . . all the gods were stories we told the children to make them behave. ~ Thoros of Myr (Game of Thrones, Episode 3:06)
Find all posts by this user
10-06-2013, 07:26 AM
I am going to darken the room, turn up the volume, turn on the projector to get it to the right temperature and then watch the last episode of this AWESOME movie. But first, gotta roll me one nice blunt...

How come no one commented yet? I was afraid to come here, because I thought you will spoil it for me...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
10-06-2013, 07:42 AM
Dear Diary, it's day 157 of this existential valley of ignorance. The silence surrounds me and deafens me. The door closes, the light fades.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-06-2013, 07:25 PM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2013 07:31 PM by GirlyMan.)

Samwell Tarly WILL BE KING!

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
10-06-2013, 08:04 PM
MOTHER OF DRAGONS BITCHES!!
Alas, she's too epic, combined with the soulless writing of George "I kill everything you love" Martin, I reckon she won't live much longer... or, in the words of Girly: SHE GONNA DIE!

I hope that if Martin doesn't let her win, at least gives her deserved epic death

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
10-06-2013, 08:23 PM
(10-06-2013 08:04 PM)nach_in Wrote:  MOTHER OF DRAGONS BITCHES!!
Alas, she's too epic, combined with the soulless writing of George "I kill everything you love" Martin, I reckon she won't live much longer... or, in the words of Girly: SHE GONNA DIE!

I hope that if Martin doesn't let her win, at least gives her deserved epic death

She trips on a carpet and tumbles down the stairs... Naw I'm just messin with ya haven't read the books (or watched the series either) just caught bits and pieces here and there.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
10-06-2013, 08:26 PM
(10-06-2013 08:04 PM)nach_in Wrote:  MOTHER OF DRAGONS BITCHES!!

She lives, ... if Martin dies. Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
10-06-2013, 08:33 PM
(09-06-2013 11:10 AM)Scully Wrote:  
(08-06-2013 08:54 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Oh good. A bump.

I bought Feast of Crows in 2005 and have put off reading it upto now. I think I had just reached the point where it felt too exhausting to continue the story. Martin was planning to skip to 5 years after the events in book 3, but had so much history to fill in that he wrote Feast of Crows as sort of a book 3.1. He ended up with something like 1500 pages to his manuscript and we now have a full-fledged book 4. Decided to go ahead and start it, so I'll be good to go with Season 4!

A Storm of Swords is actually supposed to cover Seasons 3 & 4, so you have about a year before they start working from A Feast For Crows. Yes

BTW, if you haven't tried them in audiobook format, it's awesome! Roy Dotrice narrates, and does voices for all the characters. I heard he won recognition for it with the Guinness World Record people, because he voiced over 500 different characters in this audiobook series. In the HBO production, he played the role of Pyromancer Hallyne who produced all that wildfire for Tyrion.

I realized about a quarter of the way through last night's episode that they weren't finishing book 3. But from my recollection, it seems that they did more than half of it for season 3 so I wonder about how they'll do season 4.

That's pretty amazing that dude did so many character voices. It sounds like it would be pretty fun to listen to, but it's probably too much of a chunk of time to commit too without planning a cross country road trip. Consider

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
10-06-2013, 08:43 PM
I read somewhere that they plan to make season 4 and 5 about the 4th book only, so maybe they'll get the last bit of the 3rd book there

[Image: sigvacachica.png]