Game of Thrones season premiere.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-06-2013, 08:49 PM
RE: Game of Thrones season premiere.
I can't believe that I read this whole thread and still haven't a clue about anything except its about a book? And it's a tv show or a weekly movie?

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
10-06-2013, 09:10 PM
Moms...ask Chas...he knows the answer to your question.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
10-06-2013, 09:18 PM
(10-06-2013 08:49 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I can't believe that I read this whole thread and still haven't a clue about anything except its about a book? And it's a tv show or a weekly movie?

It's a tv show based on a book series (song of ice and fire by George R. R. Martin) grrat story, great world, terribly spoiler prone (that's why there's not much info in this thread, we're cautious not to spoil to others) and very addicting. WATCH IT!!! Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
10-06-2013, 10:38 PM
What channel??

10-06-2013, 11:26 PM
(10-06-2013 10:38 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  What channel??

HBO, usually aired Sundays at 9 pm EDT. Now that the third season is finished, you might be able to catch some re-run episodes.

Or you could probably catch it on some streaming sites, about which I know nothing. Sad

. . . all the gods were stories we told the children to make them behave. ~ Thoros of Myr (Game of Thrones, Episode 3:06)
10-06-2013, 11:29 PM
Ooooooh. That explains it!

I don't have HBO. Oh darn. Sucks to be me.

Maybe I'll see if I can get them from netflix.

11-06-2013, 01:33 AM
Man that was so anti-climatic...
All session they were building up to something big, pretty much with everyone's story.
And then... nothing.

It was still a good episode though.

@Mom, allow me to explain Game of Thrones in one easy to ready paragraph. (warning, spoilers)

So, there's this land known as Westeroes (mind the spelling if it's wrong). It is made up of 7 kingdoms. At the moment this little 16 year old shit (and by little shit I mean fucking fucktard) is king. The north is rebelling against him (he's in the south) and is lead by the Stark family. No, not Stark Raving... Anyway. Over the course of the last couple sessions the Starks have been killed off one by one. Starting with the father of the children. With his death it left the oldest in the capital city as a sort of prisoner, so she's being used as a political pawn at the moment (as the Starks have the right to the crown in the north, and king's family (his family is the Lanisters by the way) wants to control it). So the eldest son becomes the new "king of the north" and rebels. While he's rebelling, the two youngest sons stay at home, BUT a son that the father Stark guy "adopted" (A Greyborn if I remember correctly, something like that. They control a bunch of islands in the east) betrayed them to impress his actual father (king of the iron islands) and attacked the Starks home. This meant that the youngest two Stark boys ran away, though everyone thinks they're dead. The two boys are heading north because the oldest of the two youngest sees visions (he's a "warg") and so is going north of the wall. OH, by the way, the wall is a giant 700foot high ice wall blocking the north north. It was built to stop white walkers which are basically smart zombies, but that was ages ago. Anyway, second to last episode of this session the oldest Stark leading the rebellion gets betrayed and murdered. This leaves the now oldest boy (the warg) king of the north. but everyone thinks he's dead, and he's going beyond the wall... So this leaves the oldest girl, prisoner at the capital, being forced to marry a Lanister so she can have a baby boy who the Lanisters THINK will be the then king of the north.
OH, and on top of all this, all the way across the sea to the east is a badass motherfucker lady who has three dragons who is liberating all the slaves of that land all the way in the east, and thus building up a massive army as her dragons continue to grow (they're young).
Once they grow she'll sail across the sea and conqueror Westeroes and unite the 7 kingdoms under her name. She is supposedly the rightful queen to the 7 kingdoms.
OH and the white walkers are coming back.

Just download and watch the damn show Tongue

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
11-06-2013, 02:05 AM
What a lame way to end the season... Since they did'nt end it with the red wedding I was expecting they would top that with the dead of Joffrey and ygritte. Oh well...
11-06-2013, 03:15 AM
Well this sucks...

I bought a t-shirt that says "Robb Stark dies in season 3, don't worry, so does Joffrey." How am I suppose to wear that now and why the hell didn't the little cunt die already? Instead, he was sent to bed without supper? The hell...

I agree, not a particularly interesting episode, well the part with Arya is nice, she finally called him... Evil_monster

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
11-06-2013, 04:04 AM
Joffery dies!!!

FUCK YOU!

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.