Game of Thrones season premiere.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-06-2013, 04:21 PM
RE: Game of Thrones season premiere.
Sorry. Didn't read this thread to escape spoilers. I'm often a day late & a dollar short, so while everybody else has seen these already, I watched all of season 3 last night on this couch tuner.com site for free. Anyway.

what did I think of episode 9? Shocking

A. sting-kee sh*t (holy is acceptable)
B. Oh My FCensored Science (god if you must)
C. Vishnu Da-yum (just doesn't sound right does it?)
D. Joking Jeebus Jumped up -n- Jammed his Jollies in a Jar-a-Jelly

Consider Yes. D. Big Grin
Tywin Lanester is becoming my nominee for best villain!!

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
21-06-2013, 06:49 PM
Is anyone else as geeked out about the final scene in epi 10 as I am? I'm on my 6th viewing and still can't get enough! By the Seven, that little Dragon Mother has won my devotion. Mhysa! Mhysa! Mhysa!

Quote from Book 3:
“Mhysa!” a brown-skinned man shouted out at her. He had a child on his shoulder, a little girl, and she screamed the same word in her thin voice. “Mhysa! Mhysa!”

Dany looked at Missandei. “What are they shouting?”

“It is Ghiscari, the old pure tongue. It means ‘Mother.’”

Dany felt a lightness in her chest. I will never bear a living child, she remembered. Her hand trembled as she raised it. Perhaps she smiled. She must have, because the man grinned and shouted again, and others took up the cry. “Mhysa!” they called. “Mhysa! MHYSA!” They were all smiling at her, reaching for her, kneeling before her. “Maela,” some called her, while others cried “Aelalla” or “Qathei” or “Tato,” but whatever the tongue it all meant the same thing. Mother. They are calling me Mother.”

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't moved. It was the perfect juxtaposition with the ending to the Red Wedding. From overwhelming despair and grief to the realization that
Dany now has "A people." The look on her face was pure gold. Moving from fear to confusion to pure joy and expressions of ecstasy, I felt like shouting Mhysa! as well!

She already had followers. She already had an army. But now she has 10s of thousands of people who love her and will follow her to the ends of the world. Let the invasion begin!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
21-06-2013, 07:40 PM
(21-06-2013 06:49 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Is anyone else as geeked out about the final scene in epi 10 as I am? I'm on my 6th viewing and still can't get enough! By the Seven, that little Dragon Mother has won my devotion. Mhysa! Mhysa! Mhysa!

Quote from Book 3:
“Mhysa!” a brown-skinned man shouted out at her. He had a child on his shoulder, a little girl, and she screamed the same word in her thin voice. “Mhysa! Mhysa!”

Dany looked at Missandei. “What are they shouting?”

“It is Ghiscari, the old pure tongue. It means ‘Mother.’”

Dany felt a lightness in her chest. I will never bear a living child, she remembered. Her hand trembled as she raised it. Perhaps she smiled. She must have, because the man grinned and shouted again, and others took up the cry. “Mhysa!” they called. “Mhysa! MHYSA!” They were all smiling at her, reaching for her, kneeling before her. “Maela,” some called her, while others cried “Aelalla” or “Qathei” or “Tato,” but whatever the tongue it all meant the same thing. Mother. They are calling me Mother.”

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't moved. It was the perfect juxtaposition with the ending to the Red Wedding. From overwhelming despair and grief to the realization that
Dany now has "A people." The look on her face was pure gold. Moving from fear to confusion to pure joy and expressions of ecstasy, I felt like shouting Mhysa! as well!

She already had followers. She already had an army. But now she has 10s of thousands of people who love her and will follow her to the ends of the world. Let the invasion begin!

You know that George "I'm a fat murderous asshole" Martin won't let her survive right? Just saying, don't get your hopes that high Drinking Beverage

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
22-06-2013, 02:18 AM (This post was last modified: 22-06-2013 02:24 AM by Jakel.)
I'm beginning to doubt that any of the main characters will survive in the end.

On the other hand I would'nt be surprised if Melisandre brings Jon Snow back to life.
22-06-2013, 11:05 AM
(22-06-2013 02:18 AM)Jakel Wrote:  I'm beginning to doubt that any of the main characters will survive in the end.

On the other hand I would'nt be surprised if Melisandre brings Jon Snow back to life.

Yeah I think Jon will be back and I think melissendre's saving him will serve to pit him against Bran and the servants of winter. Dany and Tyrian are going to be the only safe ones and I think maybe even Arya and Sansa have a shot at living out the series....or at least they will all make into the final conflicts. Yeah he kills people but looking back it's clear that Robb was just a diversion from the get go...and I don't think anyone ever gave a shit about Stanis or Ballon or any of those dead guys.

Jamie will probably meet a nobel and altruistic end on the side of justice. Cersiea needs to die. Just like Tywinn and Geoffrey did.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-06-2013, 12:09 PM
(22-06-2013 11:05 AM)ridethespiral Wrote:  
(22-06-2013 02:18 AM)Jakel Wrote:  I'm beginning to doubt that any of the main characters will survive in the end.

Yeah I think Jon will be back and I think melissendre's saving him will serve to pit him against Bran and the servants of winter. Dany and Tyrian are going to be the only safe ones and I think maybe even Arya and Sansa have a shot at living out the series....or at least they will all make into the final conflicts. Yeah he kills people but looking back it's clear that Robb was just a diversion from the get go...and I don't think anyone ever gave a shit about Stanis or Ballon or any of those dead guys.

Jamie will probably meet a nobel and altruistic end on the side of justice. Cersiea needs to die. Just like Tywinn and Geoffrey did.

I highly doubt both Tyrion and Dany will survive since their stories are pretty much merged now. You dont need both characters to tell that side of the story. I hope Tyrion surivesSad
12-07-2013, 02:23 AM
Hahahahahaha, BITCHES!!

Guess who is going to be in the next season of Game of Thrones? What do you think who? ME, the great Filox. Now, I will be famous great Filox. That's right bitches!

GoT was filmed in Dubrovnik, Croatia, last 2 seasons, now this season will be filmed in Dubrovnik and Split, so I signed up and they just called me for casting, next Tuesday.

I will send you the pictures and tell you what will be going on in the next season. I'll spoil as much as I can.

Evil_monster

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
12-07-2013, 08:06 AM
(12-07-2013 02:23 AM)Filox Wrote:  Hahahahahaha, BITCHES!!

Guess who is going to be in the next season of Game of Thrones? What do you think who? ME, the great Filox. Now, I will be famous great Filox. That's right bitches!

GoT was filmed in Dubrovnik, Croatia, last 2 seasons, now this season will be filmed in Dubrovnik and Split, so I signed up and they just called me for casting, next Tuesday.

I will send you the pictures and tell you what will be going on in the next season. I'll spoil as much as I can.

Evil_monster

Really? Sweet. Can't wait to see you in your peasant garb.

...but if you want to know what happens next year it's probably a bit easier just to read the book.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-07-2013, 01:13 PM
(12-07-2013 08:06 AM)ridethespiral Wrote:  
(12-07-2013 02:23 AM)Filox Wrote:  Hahahahahaha, BITCHES!!

Evil_monster

Really? Sweet. Can't wait to see you in your peasant garb.

Bah, Dude's definitely a wlidling. Tongue

[Image: filox.jpg]

And that hot red head needs a new lover anyway since she shot the shit outta her last one.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
12-07-2013, 01:43 PM
You gonna die... Big Grin

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post