Game of Thrones season premiere.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: Game of Thrones season premiere.
(03-06-2013 03:10 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(03-06-2013 02:27 PM)Scully Wrote:  Okay, who thinks Joffrey's gonna bite it in Episode 10?

Having read the book, I'm not allowed to answer.

Of course, certain details in the Red Wedding were a little different, so who knows how they'll deal with the little fucker. Censored

I'm reading the books too, so I know what should happen. I will be seriously ticked if they take "poetic licence" with that part of the story. That little shit-head has to go!

. . . all the gods were stories we told the children to make them behave. ~ Thoros of Myr (Game of Thrones, Episode 3:06)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Scully's post
03-06-2013, 08:35 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2013 10:31 PM by GirlyMan.)
Not gonna read this thread yet. Not gonna do it. Ain't caught up yet. But I got my hero, and it ain't that fuckin' Snow pussy.

[Image: Samwell-Tarly.jpg]

You piss off a sumo at your own fucking peril. Gentle fucking giant fraidy-cats, until they're motherfucking not. Big Grin

My kids tell me, "You may like Samwell Tarly, Dad, but you are Walder Frey." ... Fuckin' ingrates.

All right, I'm up to date now. 2 generations of stupid fucking Starks trusting bullshit codes of honor and whatnot. I still got hope for that little girl 'cause a) she's fucking badass and b) the fucking Hound is even more fucking badass. And I got hope for that cripple too 'cause a) he's all like Ego® wants to be and shit 'cept he actually got skillz and b) Hodor's big as shit, like riding around in an up-armored HMMWV. And I even got hope for the littlest Stark 'cause that wildling bitch is wily.

But Samwell Tarly WILL BE KING!

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-06-2013, 10:25 PM
(03-06-2013 07:04 PM)Scully Wrote:  
(03-06-2013 03:10 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Having read the book, I'm not allowed to answer.

Of course, certain details in the Red Wedding were a little different, so who knows how they'll deal with the little fucker. Censored

I'm reading the books too, so I know what should happen. I will be seriously ticked if they take "poetic licence" with that part of the story. That little shit-head has to go!

Ain't read the books, but my ingrates have. All they would say is, "What do you think happened to Arya's wolf that bit the little shit?" ... Consider ... Little shit dies from rabies? He shows all the symptoms.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
04-06-2013, 05:38 AM
(03-06-2013 07:04 PM)Scully Wrote:  
(03-06-2013 03:10 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Having read the book, I'm not allowed to answer.

They just can't change something like that... And they have yet to take poetic license with something that big.

[Image: killing-floor-screen-banner.jpg]
05-06-2013, 01:42 PM

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
05-06-2013, 01:51 PM
Day 152. The Authority continues to ignore my pleas. Are they deaf that they do not hear my cries? Are they mocking me? I must carry on bravely even though the pain of this thread so wrongfully being in the Movies forum deadens my spirit.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
05-06-2013, 02:04 PM
(05-06-2013 01:51 PM)Chas Wrote:  Day 152. The Authority continues to ignore my pleas. Are they deaf that they do not hear my cries? Are they mocking me? I must carry on bravely even though the pain of this thread so wrongfully being in the Movies forum deadens my spirit.

if you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention Laughat

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 4 users Like nach_in's post
05-06-2013, 03:15 PM
Why doesn't someone just re-label this sub-forum as Movies and TV?

Two words, and all is better.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Elesjei's post
05-06-2013, 03:22 PM
What fun would that be?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
05-06-2013, 05:31 PM
(05-06-2013 01:51 PM)Chas Wrote:  Day 152. The Authority continues to ignore my pleas. Are they deaf that they do not hear my cries? Are they mocking me? I must carry on bravely even though the pain of this thread so wrongfully being in the Movies forum deadens my spirit.

That sounds vaguely like the diary of a cat. Which I Heart BTW.

. . . all the gods were stories we told the children to make them behave. ~ Thoros of Myr (Game of Thrones, Episode 3:06)
[+] 1 user Likes Scully's post