Game of Thrones season premiere.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-09-2013, 10:33 AM
RE: Game of Thrones season premiere.
[Image: 581603_749305991765523_875795330_n.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Revenant77x's post
14-09-2013, 12:40 PM
[Image: grumpy-cat-jon-snow.jpg]

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 3 users Like nach_in's post
12-11-2013, 06:56 PM
O.k. ..... see..... I can understand why they'd end season 3 before the 3rd book ends. The Red Wedding is a perfect place to leave a viewer hoping for more. Oh but that was episode 9 of season 3, there were 10 episodes. Oh go swallow a cherrybomb, The Red Wedding was the finale!!! But why muck up the other stuff? Ser Piggy had a witness to his killing of a White Walker! The whole of the Knights Watch should be calling Sam the Slayer Angry Let the Others take your wives & kids; Sam the Slayer'll get 'em back!! Like these HBO shitwits know better; pfft. ...Assholes

Anyway Dodgy back to Westeros Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
12-11-2013, 07:02 PM
(12-11-2013 06:56 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
O.k. ..... see..... I can understand why they'd end season 3 before the 3rd book ends. The Red Wedding is a perfect place to leave a viewer hoping for more. Oh but that was episode 9 of season 3, there were 10 episodes. Oh go swallow a cherrybomb, The Red Wedding was the finale!!! But why muck up the other stuff? Ser Piggy had a witness to his killing of a White Walker! The whole of the Knights Watch should be calling Sam the Slayer Angry Let the Others take your wives & kids; Sam the Slayer'll get 'em back!! Like these HBO shitwits know better; pfft. ...Assholes

Anyway Dodgy back to Westeros Big Grin

I haven't gotten to see the third season yet, but I noticed toward the end of the second season they were starting to get a bit liberal with the story line. Makes me sad, it was so close to the story in the beginning for the most part.

[Image: dlapuo244d3.png]
12-11-2013, 07:16 PM
@ Smercury

IKR

and that... dead ..?..guy who set his crows to eating the wights to save Sam & Gilly! Where's that bad ass?!?
12-11-2013, 07:22 PM
@ gulegon

they left out cold hands?!?!

[Image: dlapuo244d3.png]
13-11-2013, 05:53 PM (This post was last modified: 14-11-2013 06:16 PM by TheGulegon.)
Finished A Storm of Swords Smile
Serious spoiler! Don't read TV series lovers!

I'm going to have to switch my Best Villain vote from Lord Tywin to someone else! Perhaps Littlefinger! I mean come ON, Elvis! On the shitter? Really?

@Smercury
*another spoiler for the TV series*

Cold Hands has not shown up by the end of season 3, but who knows; he may show up at some point!