Game of Thrones

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2014, 12:10 AM
RE: Game of Thrones
Sadly, I got rid of HBO to save money and I'm a good li'l boy who follows the law (meaning no pirate sites), so I've gotta wait a whole year for it to come out on DVD. Dodgy

It's funny because I'm always a year behind everyone else. I just finished season 3 last night and wanted to text all my friends like "OMG, that wedding though!", but then I remembered that's super old news. lol

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Misanthropik's post
03-04-2014, 12:55 PM
Weiner
Weiner weiner
Weiner weiner
Weiner weiner
Weiner weiner
Weiner weiner
Weiner weiner
Weeeeeeeeeeeeineeeer
weeeeeeineeeer
weeeeeheeeeiner
Weiner
Weiner weiner
Weiner weiner
Weiner weiner

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Caveman's post
03-04-2014, 06:45 PM
(03-04-2014 12:10 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Sadly, I got rid of HBO to save money and I'm a good li'l boy who follows the law (meaning no pirate sites), so I've gotta wait a whole year for it to come out on DVD. Dodgy

It's funny because I'm always a year behind everyone else. I just finished season 3 last night and wanted to text all my friends like "OMG, that wedding though!", but then I remembered that's super old news. lol

Lol I know that feels Hug I'd read the books, so I knew it was coming, but my husband was shocked!!! I said yeah, remember everyone on social media freaking out over this a year ago? Here's what that was Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
09-04-2014, 05:17 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2014 05:21 AM by Filox.)
(31-03-2014 05:28 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Anyone know how I can illegally view the newest season without having HBO?? I soooo do not want to have to wait for it to come out on BluRay again Weeping

If I do not want to download shit, I use: http://watchseries.lt or http://www.tubeplus.me

Or the good old Piratebay.

Now, it depends on the country you live in and your laws, to know whether this is legal or illegal. As far as I know, downloading it from Piratebay may be illegal, but just watching it is a different story.

But, why the fuck does anyone care about the legality? You want it? Download it and watch it, what is the problem? Protect yourself with "anonymous downloads" add on (like SafePeer for Azureus) for your torrent client and you are safe.

I can give you all the links when I get home from work.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
09-04-2014, 06:33 AM
(03-04-2014 12:10 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Sadly, I got rid of HBO to save money and I'm a good li'l boy who follows the law (meaning no pirate sites), so I've gotta wait a whole year for it to come out on DVD. Dodgy

It's available of Amazon Prime, Netflix, I think Hulu, and maybe free TV project. DVD? What is this 2007?!

Tongue

09-04-2014, 09:35 AM
(09-04-2014 06:33 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  

It's available of Amazon Prime, Netflix, I think Hulu, and maybe free TV project. DVD? What is this 2007?!

Tongue

The current season? Otherwise, this does me no good.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-04-2014, 10:20 AM
(09-04-2014 09:35 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 06:33 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  It's available of Amazon Prime, Netflix, I think Hulu, and maybe free TV project. DVD? What is this 2007?!

Tongue

The current season? Otherwise, this does me no good.

Looks like on Amazon Prime, seasons 1-3, but you have to pay per episode. $3 a pop in SD, 4 in HD, Seasons are $29 a pop in SD, $39 a pop in HD.

09-04-2014, 09:39 PM
The Hound: "Of course you named your sword.."
Stark Girl: "Lots of people name their swords"
The Hound: "Lots of cunts"

He is my new fav character.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
09-04-2014, 09:56 PM
(09-04-2014 09:39 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  The Hound: "Of course you named your sword.."
Stark Girl: "Lots of people name their swords"
The Hound: "Lots of cunts"

He is my new fav character.

fuck the king Evil_monster

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
17-05-2014, 05:52 AM
(31-03-2014 05:28 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Anyone know how I can illegally view the newest season without having HBO?? I soooo do not want to have to wait for it to come out on BluRay again Weeping

http://thepiratebay.se/