Game similar or like Dark souls and Elder scrolls.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-06-2014, 04:21 PM (This post was last modified: 30-06-2014 04:29 PM by earmuffs.)
RE: Game similar or like Dark souls and Elder scrolls.
Click me!

The Witcher
The Witcher 2
Dragon Age
Dragon Age 2
Baldur's Gate
Baldur's Gate 2
Neverwinter Nights
Neverwinter Nights 2 (if you're that way inclined)
Fallout
Fallout 2
Fallout 3
Fallout 4
Diablo
Diablo 2
Diablo 3
Torchlight
Torchlight 2
Final Fantasy 1-13
Elder Scrolls Morrowind
Elder Scrolls Daggerfall
Elder Scrolls Oblivion
Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3
Star Wars Knights of the old Republic
Star Wars Knights of the old Republic 2

That's all I got off the top of my head. You'll have to use a PC for some of them but the ones that require a PC will run on a pretty shit PC, trust me.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
30-06-2014, 04:24 PM
(30-06-2014 04:13 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(30-06-2014 04:10 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  That also all comes down to opinion.

No it doesn't. The Mod community makes the difference and the fact that on PC you can fix any bugged quest with console commands. Player made patches fix all the UI errors and you can customise the game to an insane degree. There are hundreds of quest chains (fully voices and several hours worth of gameplay) added in addition to custom followers and skin overlays.

Yeah but I don't care about modding. My skyrim on xbox doesn't need to be fixed in the first place. Like I said it really is opinion. Like metacritic said skyrim was best on xbox 360 with it being at 96/100 on xbox and 94/100 on PC. However new vegas was said to be tied on PC and xbox with both being 84/100. Dishonored was voted best on PC with it being 91/100 on PC and 88/100 on xbox.

Again it is all down to opinion.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
30-06-2014, 04:26 PM
(30-06-2014 04:24 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(30-06-2014 04:13 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  No it doesn't. The Mod community makes the difference and the fact that on PC you can fix any bugged quest with console commands. Player made patches fix all the UI errors and you can customise the game to an insane degree. There are hundreds of quest chains (fully voices and several hours worth of gameplay) added in addition to custom followers and skin overlays.

Yeah but I don't care about modding. My skyrim on xbox doesn't need to be fixed in the first place. Like I said it really is opinion. Like metacritic said skyrim was best on xbox 360 with it being at 96/100 on xbox and 94/100 on PC. However new vegas was said to be tied on PC and xbox with both being 84/100. Dishonored was voted best on PC with it being 91/100 on PC and 88/100 on xbox.

No it is objectively better. The Graphics are improved the gameplay is improved. Also does Metacritics include all the broken quests that are unfixable on 360 and PS3 in their reviews? Probably not as they are long term issues that have never been fixed.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
30-06-2014, 04:38 PM
(30-06-2014 04:26 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(30-06-2014 04:24 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Yeah but I don't care about modding. My skyrim on xbox doesn't need to be fixed in the first place. Like I said it really is opinion. Like metacritic said skyrim was best on xbox 360 with it being at 96/100 on xbox and 94/100 on PC. However new vegas was said to be tied on PC and xbox with both being 84/100. Dishonored was voted best on PC with it being 91/100 on PC and 88/100 on xbox.

No it is objectively better. The Graphics are improved the gameplay is improved. Also does Metacritics include all the broken quests that are unfixable on 360 and PS3 in their reviews? Probably not as they are long term issues that have never been fixed.

No its not. Graphics mean shit to me (rather play super mario bros than kill zone) and so far only thing that is shown that PC players prefer skyrim there is mods and graphics. I have skyrim on xbox and had skyrim on the suckstation and had no problems. I got it on playstation like a month after it came out with no problems. and this is playstation, the worst out of modern gaming devices. Also it seems like PC needs mods to improve it, but that doesn't make it better. Plus mods bore me, makes the game much easier or harder than you want, and eventually I get bored with on animation and move on to another. Also websites like IGN use metacritic to rate games.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
30-06-2014, 04:46 PM
(30-06-2014 04:21 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Click me!

The Witcher
The Witcher 2
Dragon Age
Dragon Age 2
Baldur's Gate
Baldur's Gate 2
Neverwinter Nights
Neverwinter Nights 2 (if you're that way inclined)
Fallout
Fallout 2
Fallout 3
Fallout 4
Diablo
Diablo 2
Diablo 3
Torchlight
Torchlight 2
Final Fantasy 1-13
Elder Scrolls Morrowind
Elder Scrolls Daggerfall
Elder Scrolls Oblivion
Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3
Star Wars Knights of the old Republic
Star Wars Knights of the old Republic 2

That's all I got off the top of my head. You'll have to use a PC for some of them but the ones that require a PC will run on a pretty shit PC, trust me.

Alright, thanks man.

30-06-2014, 04:57 PM
Its better on PC because mod community can fix things that cant always be fixed quickly on a console.

That being said the game is still super fun on the console.

I also approve muffs list. You should really start with Knights of the old Republic. Thats still one of my top games of all time.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
30-06-2014, 05:02 PM
(30-06-2014 04:57 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Its better on PC because mod community can fix things that cant always be fixed quickly on a console.

I also approve muffs list. You should really start with Knights of the old Republic. Thats still one of my top games of all time.

Well as they say don't fix anything if it was not broken(so far mods fixing things all the time on skyrim makes it look better on PS3 and that is badDodgy ) Also never cared about star wars games past battlefront.

30-06-2014, 05:03 PM
Get Morrowind: GOTY for the original Xbox or the PC. It's better than Oblivion, I'd say.

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes TSG's post
30-06-2014, 05:03 PM
(30-06-2014 05:03 PM)TSG Wrote:  Get Morrowind: GOTY for the original Xbox or the PC. It's better than Oblivion, I'd say.

Heard it was harder than skyrim. Is this true?

30-06-2014, 05:04 PM
(30-06-2014 05:02 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(30-06-2014 04:57 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Its better on PC because mod community can fix things that cant always be fixed quickly on a console.

Well as they say don't fix anything if it was not broken(so far mods fixing things all the time on skyrim makes it look better on PS3 and that is badDodgy ) Also never cared about star wars games past battlefront.

I will tell you now that if you skip KoTOR you will be missing out on one of the best RPG's ever made. I seriously mean that.

As for not broken...I find it hard to believe you've never run across a Bethesda bug.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post